Nov 25, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
I figured it out from my CBSA and CSIS notes. I am a FSW inland applicant. My primary office is Sydney and the secondary office is Ottava.
Well, Good luck with your application. Hope everything is fine and you get your PPR soon.

Reactions: baltzly

wdvrdx111

Star Member
Oct 1, 2019
FSW-Outland
AOR: Aug 29
Med: Sep 20
BIL: Sep 26

No updates since BIL...Please add me to the group. Thanks!

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Processing time trends and patterns weekly report:

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Statuses by months:
*January - April 85% have cleared. The rest of the months is moving slowly, but steady.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

Average processing time in the last 30 days:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/average-time-to-a-ppr-based-on-nationality

Statuses by months PNP-O & I:
*PNP is slowly moving, but compared to other streams it is actually quite slow.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

Statuses by months CEC:
*CEC is as usually quite fast. they are 70% cleared up to may, and June is not far behind.

Statuses by months FSW:
*FSW-O is a bit slower than CEC, but still going good.

Average time from IP2 to PPR:

Average processing time for PNP-I:

Average processing time for PNP-O:

Average processing time for CEC:

Average processing time for FSW-I:

Average processing time for FSW-O:
*Its coming down to August/Sep levels of 180-190 days.

Number of PPRs:
*Steady seasonal decline towards Christmas.

ADRs by months:

Applicants by stream:
*Some interesting stats: Based on the myimmitracker data, in the past 3 months PNP applicants constituted 20-30% of all eAPR filings (RED on the chart). This is compared to generally 5%-9% for the past 12 months.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/applicants-by-stream

Average based on nationality
*Syria, Iran, Turkey, Bangladesh have the longest processing time.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/average-time-to-a-ppr-based-on-nationality

Average by family size:
Highlighting: average waiting time doesn't really depend on how many dependents you have.

Average by VO:
*Interestingly, Sydney is leading. It is slow.

PPRs by Visa office:
*It is quite important: Sydney and Ottawa are now issuing 85% of PPRs. The spread was way greater 2 years ago, when Ottawa had about 30% and Sydney had odd pprs issued. This is an interesting move, i guess we would see an e-visa soon to be issued similar to Australia.

Average by province:
*ON. BC and NS applicants are taking the longest on average to get PPR in the past 30 days.

Thanks very much everyone! and enjoy your week!

Ping me with questions and good luck with you application!

hypervariate123

Aug 13, 2019
My timeline:

FSW - O
AOR - August 13th
MEP/Bio - Sept 3rd
Biometric Submitted - Sept 18th

Called CIC on October 12th and they told me eligibility is met, and criminality in progress, security not started, VO Sydney

I called CIC again on December 9th and the status was exactly the same. Criminality still in progress - I have heard that criminality is supposed to be quick, but why is my case stuck there for 2 months!? I've lived in 2 countries, uploaded 2 PCCs and have just 3 countries in my travel history - no ADRs or anything in my account. I'm just frustrated honestly.

hypervariate123

Aug 13, 2019
Maybe they didn't work on your file at all during the last two months. Another possibility is that they were contacting the issuers of your PCC to verify their authenticity. This is rare, but it does happen occasionally. I have seen one this kind of case on this forum.
Hey! Thanks for replying! I was mostly ranting haha. :)

The two countries I lived in are probably the two most popular countries on this forum (without revealing too much). Not sure why they would delay it just for me.

I was more worried about my eligibility, and less about my criminality according to what I read on here. But hey what can you do :rolleyes:

yuyu

Aug 25, 2012
My timeline:

FSW - O
AOR - August 13th
MEP/Bio - Sept 3rd
Biometric Submitted - Sept 18th

Called CIC on October 12th and they told me eligibility is met, and criminality in progress, security not started, VO Sydney

I called CIC again on December 9th and the status was exactly the same. Criminality still in progress - I have heard that criminality is supposed to be quick, but why is my case stuck there for 2 months!? I've lived in 2 countries, uploaded 2 PCCs and have just 3 countries in my travel history - no ADRs or anything in my account. I'm just frustrated honestly.
the thing i realized about this whole pr thing is its also about luck. some people are lucky and assigned to an efficient VO. some aren't. my file wasn't touched for close to 2~3 months after R10 I think. yet you have people who get pr in 3 months also. its really something we can't control unfortunately.

We will see light at the end of the tunnel some point! :)

hypervariate123

Aug 13, 2019
If that is the case, I guess it is not about verification of your PCC. Rather, it is them currently not working on your file. Eligibility is indeed the biggest hurdle. Once you pass it, you are unlikely to be rejected:)
Haha thanks!

I know... I am super happy that eligibility was fine. Gotta count your blessings right :)

Keep me posted on what happens with you!! Good luck :)

hypervariate123

Aug 13, 2019
the thing i realized about this whole pr thing is its also about luck. some people are lucky and assigned to an efficient VO. some aren't. my file wasn't touched for close to 2~3 months after R10 I think. yet you have people who get pr in 3 months also. its really something we can't control unfortunately.

We will see light at the end of the tunnel some point! :)
I knowwwww LOL.

So how do you know your file wasn't touched?

yuyu

Aug 25, 2012
I knowwwww LOL.

So how do you know your file wasn't touched?
I called and ordered gcms about 3 months 1 week later. gcms showed eligibility and security not started and criminality was in progress since last time I called them at that time... I was like wtf. after all this while only R10 passed... lmao

arav12345

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
Sure I will post there if there is any update, but I don't think there will be any update in the near future as I am under SS now. I just called them yesterday. They checked my file and said everything is OK/there is nothing I should be concerned about/it's juts a matter of time and blablabla.
Same with me too, whenever I call them, they say that everything is fine- all documents are perfect. (which is a relief of course!) but, I feel there is no point in calling them every two weeks. My AOR is Aug 27th and my Meds is Sept 16th. After that my file has not been touched. When I asked why, they said it is still under the processing time and a decision will be made close to the date of completion. Even with this level of transparency, I feel about 80% of the processing methods are vague.

arav12345

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
I have been calling them once a month in case I have missed any update. According to members of this forum, not everyone will always see a ghost update when there is a movement on their file (some people's applications were even approved without any update or ghost update in their accounts, so only relying on ghost update may not be a wise choice, and this is why I still call them regularly with the frequency being once a month.
Fingers crossed! Hope to hear good news soon!

sdink08

Mar 11, 2019
Hi Everyone,

My husband and I have applied for PR through FSW program (Inland) We got additional 600 points through BC PNP. In this case, do we fall under FSW -Inland or PNP - Inland category? I think it is FSW-I but wanted to clarify.

Below is our timeline :

ITA: July 10
Application submitted : Aug 21
AOR: Aug 21
Medicals Passed : Sept 11
GCMS notes requested : Nov 28

I called IRCC today for the first time. The agent I spoke to was very nice but she provided very generic information and I had to push her for more details.She told me that we have passed medicals, but criminality + eligibility is still in progress and security has not started. Our application is at Halifax and they told me that the secondary office would be Ottawa. Does anyone know how if their application is at Halifax office and if they are usually slow/fast in processing PR applications? She said that it depends on their work flow where our applications gets sent.

The agent told me that I am within my 6 months processing and everything seems normal. If we have not heard back at the end of 6 months - I should call again and they will can try and get more information or send a message to the officer on our behalf. She said that since we are two, background processing might take longer time. Everything seems to be normal but I am still nervous and hoping to see signs that things are moving with our application!

All the best to everyone here :)

rily

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Hi Everyone,

My husband and I have applied for PR through FSW program (Inland) We got additional 600 points through BC PNP. In this case, do we fall under FSW -Inland or PNP - Inland category? I think it is FSW-I but wanted to clarify.

Below is our timeline :

ITA: July 10
Application submitted : Aug 21
AOR: Aug 21
Medicals Passed : Sept 11
GCMS notes requested : Nov 28

I called IRCC today for the first time. The agent I spoke to was very nice but she provided very generic information and I had to push her for more details.She told me that we have passed medicals, but criminality + eligibility is still in progress and security has not started. Our application is at Halifax and they told me that the secondary office would be Ottawa. Does anyone know how if their application is at Halifax office and if they are usually slow/fast in processing PR applications? She said that it depends on their work flow where our applications gets sent.

The agent told me that I am within my 6 months processing and everything seems normal. If we have not heard back at the end of 6 months - I should call again and they will can try and get more information or send a message to the officer on our behalf. She said that since we are two, background processing might take longer time. Everything seems to be normal but I am still nervous and hoping to see signs that things are moving with our application!

All the best to everyone here :)
Mine is also in Halifax vo. My application was approved within 75 days after Aor BUT they didn't schedule me for interview yet. Yes, it has been 5 weeks since my file was approved.

You are PNP inland BTW. I'm also CEC-PNP inland too.