+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***August 2019 AOR Tracking - join here***

hmusman79

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Hi Everyone,

My husband and I have applied for PR through FSW program (Inland) We got additional 600 points through BC PNP. In this case, do we fall under FSW -Inland or PNP - Inland category? I think it is FSW-I but wanted to clarify.

Below is our timeline :

ITA: July 10
Application submitted : Aug 21
AOR: Aug 21
Medicals Passed : Sept 11
GCMS notes requested : Nov 28

I called IRCC today for the first time. The agent I spoke to was very nice but she provided very generic information and I had to push her for more details.She told me that we have passed medicals, but criminality + eligibility is still in progress and security has not started. Our application is at Halifax and they told me that the secondary office would be Ottawa. Does anyone know how if their application is at Halifax office and if they are usually slow/fast in processing PR applications? She said that it depends on their work flow where our applications gets sent.

The agent told me that I am within my 6 months processing and everything seems normal. If we have not heard back at the end of 6 months - I should call again and they will can try and get more information or send a message to the officer on our behalf. She said that since we are two, background processing might take longer time. Everything seems to be normal but I am still nervous and hoping to see signs that things are moving with our application!

All the best to everyone here :)
Helloo Dear, HUH...you are the 2nd person after me who has application in Halifax :). I am June 22nd AOR, Medical and eligibility passed and now they are checking back ground. Called today and got the same information. Nothing changed. So keep in touch for Halifax updates if u find any.

Reactions: sdink08

hmusman79

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Mine is also in Halifax vo. My application was approved within 75 days after Aor BUT they didn't schedule me for interview yet. Yes, it has been 5 weeks since my file was approved.

You are PNP inland BTW. I'm also CEC-PNP inland too.
wow in 1 day I have found 2 Halifax applicants :). I am also BC PNP in land but my family is back in native land 4 dependents. So i will be called for an interview OR PPR? Because agent told me that I do not need to have an interview yet.

Reactions: sdink08

sdink08

Mar 11, 2019
Mine is also in Halifax vo. My application was approved within 75 days after Aor BUT they didn't schedule me for interview yet. Yes, it has been 5 weeks since my file was approved.

Thank you for clarifying (about PNP Inland) as I was not sure :) We will be 4 months into the process on Dec 21...good for you that your application was processed within 75 days, hope you get your interview soon!

rily

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
wow in 1 day I have found 2 Halifax applicants :). I am also BC PNP in land but my family is back in native land 4 dependents. So i will be called for an interview OR PPR? Because agent told me that I do not need to have an interview yet.
You have to call CIC after second GU. Not everyone gets landing interview

hmusman79

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
You have to call CIC after second GU. Not everyone gets landing interview
hmmm understood. I never got 2nd GU dear. But I called them today after 3 weeks of my last call. Agent didnt say anyhting new....eligibility and medicals passed since october 1st ....so waiting now

Afroz2232

May 29, 2017
Have you ordered your notes? If your eligibility was passed before Oct 1st and you are still waiting for your background check to be completed, then you should consider the possibility of SS. I hope you are not under SS, but based on your timeline, this cannot be ruled out now.
What IS SS?

Chuaxin1

Jun 19, 2019
My GCMS notes generated on Nov 13, 2019
AOR Aug 30, 2019
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete

Hopefully there's more progress by now...

arav12345

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
security screening. Check the numerous threads about this topic on this forum to know more about how scary it can be...
If you don't mind me asking, how many countries and where have you travelled?

yuyu

Aug 25, 2012
My GCMS notes generated on Nov 13, 2019
AOR Aug 30, 2019
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete

Hopefully there's more progress by now...
Prolly should have .... did you ordered gcms the 2nd time? I believe most cec aug folks are waiting for security to start

yuyu

Aug 25, 2012
yeah I was thinking I come from low risk country only travel to 2 countries (other than canada/sg), should be fast. but no man -_-|||

Chuaxin1

Jun 19, 2019
yeah I was thinking I come from low risk country only travel to 2 countries (other than canada/sg), should be fast. but no man -_-|||
So you're from SG? I'm from SG too lol...but I've traveled to so many places that the travel history form is full and I had to add the rest onto my LOE....

Reactions: baltzly

sdink08

Mar 11, 2019
Hi Everyone,

My husband and I have applied for PR through FSW program (Inland) We got additional 600 points through BC PNP. In this case, do we fall under FSW -Inland or PNP - Inland category? I think it is FSW-I but wanted to clarify.

Below is our timeline :

ITA: July 10
Application submitted : Aug 21
AOR: Aug 21
Medicals Passed : Sept 11
GCMS notes requested : Nov 28

I called IRCC today for the first time. The agent I spoke to was very nice but she provided very generic information and I had to push her for more details.She told me that we have passed medicals, but criminality + eligibility is still in progress and security has not started. Our application is at Halifax and they told me that the secondary office would be Ottawa. Does anyone know how if their application is at Halifax office and if they are usually slow/fast in processing PR applications? She said that it depends on their work flow where our applications gets sent.

The agent told me that I am within my 6 months processing and everything seems normal. If we have not heard back at the end of 6 months - I should call again and they will can try and get more information or send a message to the officer on our behalf. She said that since we are two, background processing might take longer time. Everything seems to be normal but I am still nervous and hoping to see signs that things are moving with our application!

All the best to everyone here :)

Received a Ghost Update today Dec 11 ( first one) - I logged in and it said application/profile updated but I see no changes.

Reactions: Elaine_B