+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>AUGUST 2019 AOR<<<<<<<-----Join here

dayocanny

Nov 17, 2019
Hi. I wanted to ask If anyone is in the same boat as me? Are they processing FSW Outland application or only inland applications as of now?

Express entry FSW outland
Aor August 2019
Biometrics and Medicals passed
Added spouse in my application October 2019
spouse passed Medical December 2019
spouse no biometrics request

It’s been 10 months since my AOR and 6 months since the last update.

Do you have any recos for the application to be noticed and for it to move forward?
Raise webform to know status. If the response is vague, order gcms notes

SLdish89

Feb 13, 2020
Hi. I wanted to ask If anyone is in the same boat as me? Are they processing FSW Outland application or only inland applications as of now?

Aor August 2019

Do you have any recos for the application to be noticed and for it to move forward?
AOR 1st August 2019
FSW - Outland
Eligibility - recommended pass
criminality - in progress
security - not started yet

wdvrdx111

Star Member
Oct 1, 2019
Received gcms notes I ordered two weeks ago (surprisingly quick turnaround!) and found everything is passed except security. On the notes it shows "Not Started" while info sharing is "Complete"; and the latest activities are about "biographic" and biometric - FCC detail" processed at local VO.
Is such information a sign of SS? Any insights would be helpful.

cadence

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Received gcms notes I ordered two weeks ago (surprisingly quick turnaround!) and found everything is passed except security. On the notes it shows "Not Started" while info sharing is "Complete"; and the latest activities are about "biographic" and biometric - FCC detail" processed at local VO.
Is such information a sign of SS? Any insights would be helpful.
Nice you can get gcms notes...I ordered twice and lost twice.

PauR20

Jun 17, 2020
I called IRCC - the call centre agent told me it was recommended pass.
I see. Can you share the number? I would like to call them too. Also when did you make the call? A reason why my application is probably taking longer is because I got married post AOR and only completed all my spouses documents by dec 2019 including medical.

SLdish89

Feb 13, 2020
I see. Can you share the number? I would like to call them too. Also when did you make the call? A reason why my application is probably taking longer is because I got married post AOR and only completed all my spouses documents by dec 2019 including medical.
+1 888 242 2100 - use textnow app if your calling from outside canada.

LKRYA

Mar 8, 2018

Aor August 2019

my AOR is also Aug 2019
Medicals cleared in Sept 2019
Passed 6 months in Feb 2020
Webform replied saying application is waiting on the que for a officer to review.
GCSM ordered in 15 Mar 2020 (got a response saying obtaining notes are delayed by 90 days due to the pandemic situation)

Clueless now!!!!!!

LKRYA

Mar 8, 2018
This is what I received back in feb 2020:

No News since,

Dear Sir:

The contents in your following e-mail have been noted.

Please be informed that your application is in queue to be reviewed by a visa officer.

We will contact you once this stage is completed.

abbby

Feb 25, 2020
they said starting July 1st they will start processing files across all categories. I am not sure how far should we stretch our timelines. Also, i read an article which mentioned how CIC managed on complete 60% of application in 2019, not meeting their Goal of 80% so that is something we need to keep in mind and with the covid delay, it's hard to predict the timelines. ANway if anyone hears anything, do share.

Reactions: LKRYA

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
they said starting July 1st they will start processing files across all categories. I am not sure how far should we stretch our timelines. Also, i read an article which mentioned how CIC managed on complete 60% of application in 2019, not meeting their Goal of 80% so that is something we need to keep in mind and with the covid delay, it's hard to predict the timelines. ANway if anyone hears anything, do share.
Correct IRCC is taking longer to process applicants even before COVID-19. This was cited in the Express Entry Year End Report for 2019 at page #26
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/express-entry-year-end-report-2019.html

Reactions: abbby