24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
No idea, that ya why I am asking
Processing time is managed by IRCC and no lawyer can do anything about it. Lawyer can only help with documentation or if you are facing legal issues.

CanadaPleaseListen

Aug 14, 2020
Processing time is managed by IRCC and no lawyer can do anything about it. Lawyer can only help with documentation or if you are facing legal issues.
Actually per GCMS notes, and web form relied by IRCC, they sent me PPR on mail but my agents lost that mail if and also can’t recover it. But I have also not received PPR on my cic account. I have been filling web forms and sending mails to NDVO for PPR re-issue and updation of email, but no response at all. That’s why I am thinking of hiring IRCC lawyer. Now can you please tell me if it is ok to hire one?

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Actually per GCMS notes, and web form relied by IRCC, they sent me PPR on mail but my agents lost that mail if and also can’t recover it. But I have also not received PPR on my cic account. I have been filling web forms and sending mails to NDVO for PPR re-issue and updation of email, but no response at all. That’s why I am thinking of hiring IRCC lawyer. Now can you please tell me if it is ok to hire one?
No PPR for Outlanders since March except some USA cases where they removed travel restriction.

Ndvo is not open and they are aiming to open in September. So wait for NDVO to start operating and travel restriction removed from PR Outlanders under economic category.

CanadaPleaseListen

Aug 14, 2020
No PPR for Outlanders since March except some USA cases where they removed travel restriction.

Ndvo is not open and they are aiming to open in September. So wait for NDVO to start operating and travel restriction removed from PR Outlanders under economic category.
I really hope they open in September

cadence

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Hi guys,

My AOR is Aug 26 2019. I sent a webform a few days ago and got the following response today:

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
Furthermore, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

The background verifications are currently valid.
The security background verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.

Just wondering what does 'currently valid' mean? What stage would this be?

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

May I ask what questions you wrote in webform? It seems they give you a full answer. I never got a full answer like that. Thanks..

cadence

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Why IRCC stopped issuing PPR to people in the US? It's discrimination! The 500k covid 19 cases include "probable cases", as stated by CDC! The coronavirus is bad, but NOT THAT BAD! I'm willing to do 100 RNA tests to show I'm fine. Why IRCC still not issue PPR?

Reactions: anirudh1996

JenNguyen

Dec 30, 2019
How could they loose your PPR email? so irresponsible. I just wonder if you already had an immigrant lawyer. Those agents, they need to cooperate with a immigration lawyer in order to present you. Otherwise, I remember somewhere on the website say that you can file some kind of complain or fraudulence.

mnsa24

Oct 22, 2018
August AOR I got an update in my acc that on sep 8 2020 u passed the meadical exam does that mean IRCC extended my medical.

CanadaPleaseListen

Aug 14, 2020
How could they loose your PPR email? so irresponsible. I just wonder if you already had an immigrant lawyer. Those agents, they need to cooperate with a immigration lawyer in order to present you. Otherwise, I remember somewhere on the website say that you can file some kind of complain or fraudulence.
No I haven’t hired a lawyer yet. Those despicable people are fighting with me instead. I don’t have funds or energy to fight with them yet, I raised web form to resend/residue the ppr in new mail or on cic. Waiting for that.
Today I received an update that
‘We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that the request to resend your PPR letter was received by the responsible office.
If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.’

hoping they assign some agent on my case

JenNguyen

Dec 30, 2019
No I haven’t hired a lawyer yet. Those despicable people are fighting with me instead. I don’t have funds or energy to fight with them yet, I raised web form to resend/residue the ppr in new mail or on cic. Waiting for that.
Today I received an update that
‘We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that the request to resend your PPR letter was received by the responsible office.
If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.’

hoping they assign some agent on my case
Good luck to you. Since they have already responded, you’ll get the new ppr letter soon.
By the way, anyone here get the ppr email? From other groups, people are getting ppr emails from ottawa and london cpc