+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>AUGUST 2019 AOR<<<<<<<-----Join here

hypervariate123

Aug 13, 2019
Congratulations!
I have the same profile as you but with AOR August 25.
I received my first Ghost Update since MEP yesterday in my online profile only.
Did you receive an email for your GU or online profile only?
only online. Saw the Profile/Application updated, and 8 hours later got a PPR. I've seen people getting PPR it 2-3 days after too.

#godbless

Feb 4, 2020
Hello everyone, my AOR is 23rd August. Can anyone tell me how to contact the immigration department to know about the status of my file. I called using (613) 944 4000. The voice said that it is not possible to get the details of the form through phone. The applicant has to raise the webform. I have raised the webform but would like to see if there is a possibility to talk. Guidance will be appreciated

nipun9

Feb 24, 2019
Hello everyone, my AOR is 23rd August. Can anyone tell me how to contact the immigration department to know about the status of my file. I called using (613) 944 4000. The voice said that it is not possible to get the details of the form through phone. The applicant has to raise the webform. I have raised the webform but would like to see if there is a possibility to talk. Guidance will be appreciated
I have the same query. My wife's AOR is 4th August.
I already have PR and received it in April last year. Back then, the menu options on (613) 944 4000 seemed to be straightforward, but now something seems to have changed. I am calling from outside of Canada and when I select option '2', to check on the PR status, the automated voice just asks to go to the IRCC page and raise a webform.

How have many of you guys in this thread managed to speak to them? (Is it by selecting the 'any other queries' option?)

Thanks in advance!

AB127

Aug 14, 2019
Hey all!

I know not everyone gets any ghost updates (GU) on their online account, and I’m sure that many people get PPR without. However a part of me is really worried the fact I haven’t had any means that my file has not been picked up yet at all....

I have ordered GCMS and CBSA notes, the former should arrive 26th Feb (one week after my estimated deadline date). Sigh! Hope things pick up soon for everyone :)

AOR: Aug 19 2019
MEP: Sep 5 2019
BIL: Sep 20 2019
FSW-O, Sydney NS VO

Reactions: hypervariate123

hypervariate123

Aug 13, 2019
Hey all!

I know not everyone gets any ghost updates (GU) on their online account, and I’m sure that many people get PPR without. However a part of me is really worried the fact I haven’t had any means that my file has not been picked up yet at all....

I have ordered GCMS and CBSA notes, the former should arrive 26th Feb (one week after my estimated deadline date). Sigh! Hope things pick up soon for everyone :)

AOR: Aug 19 2019
MEP: Sep 5 2019
BIL: Sep 20 2019
FSW-O, Sydney NS VO

Have you ever called IRCC? Id yes, what was your last status?

t3garg

Sep 27, 2018
Does anyone know how long would it take for the PPR email to come after all stages are cleared. My AOR is 22 Aug, and I got a ghost update on 31st Jan. I called IRCC yesterday and they told me all the stages are cleared and you should get the PPR email soon. How long is "soon" ?

Reactions: going2CA

hypervariate123

Aug 13, 2019
Does anyone know how long would it take for the PPR email to come after all stages are cleared. My AOR is 22 Aug, and I got a ghost update on 31st Jan. I called IRCC yesterday and they told me all the stages are cleared and you should get the PPR email soon. How long is "soon" ?
I too got GU on 31st, called and they said all passed. Got PPR 8 hours later.

Knlhr23

Jan 21, 2016
AOR- 24th August
MEP- 14th September
PPR- 3rd January
No updates between MEP and PPR
FSW- inland
VO- Sydney, NS

Reactions: nns14

dhanashree29

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
I have the same query. My wife's AOR is 4th August.
I already have PR and received it in April last year. Back then, the menu options on (613) 944 4000 seemed to be straightforward, but now something seems to have changed. I am calling from outside of Canada and when I select option '2', to check on the PR status, the automated voice just asks to go to the IRCC page and raise a webform.

How have many of you guys in this thread managed to speak to them? (Is it by selecting the 'any other queries' option?)

Thanks in advance!
Install textnow app on your phone. And then use canadian area code (I use 436) then choose any number givrn in option. And dial number +18882422100 this is correct number

dhanashree29

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
Install textnow app on your phone. And then use canadian area code (I use 436) then choose any number givrn in option. And dial number +18882422100 this is correct number

ryeCatcher

Apr 21, 2019
Can someone share how long it takes after sending the passports to Ottawa?
I can see that the fedex package has been received last Wednesday, just wondering how long before we should get our passports back. Want to start making some travel plans to Canada :)

going2CA

Sep 16, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-09-2019
Med's Done....
17-10-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2020
LANDED..........
27-8-2020
Did you get it?

Vin17

Jan 9, 2019
Can someone share how long it takes after sending the passports to Ottawa?
I can see that the fedex package has been received last Wednesday, just wondering how long before we should get our passports back. Want to start making some travel plans to Canada :)
Hi, I have the same situation. I sent my passport last Thursday. Can you please let me know if you receive any updates from them, I will do the same if I get anything. Thanks