+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>AUGUST 2019 AOR<<<<<<<-----Join here

1tushar

Star Member
Mar 25, 2019
Thanks for saying this. It does help.

a slight update from my side: i finally managed to call the IRCC helpline number thanks to this forum and the advise of dowloading the textnow app.

i asked about my eligibility and the person there said : it says you have been recommended to pass the eligibility.

He also said the slight delay might be because of the review of the ADR since my case is a bit complicated ( my husband is unaccompanying and i have a 2 yr old dependent child so they needed a declaration from my husband of no objection ) .

keeping my fingers crossed!
ohh ...understood....it will sail through...best wishes

kathnada

Apr 10, 2019
Anyone here who has an AUGUST 2019 AOR and then subsequently added his/her spouse post-AOR? PNP Outland application.

mahamkd

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
My AOR is Aug 16. I have 34 days in the process left and 84% complete based on the timeline. I am an applicant form USA and emailed IRCC last week with specific questions regarding my application. The reply I got was this.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your inquiry.

Any suggestions?

a-imperator

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
My AOR is Aug 16. I have 34 days in the process left and 84% complete based on the timeline. I am an applicant form USA and emailed IRCC last week with specific questions regarding my application. The reply I got was this.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Any suggestions?
Here's a crazy idea: Wait!

Reactions: mayjuly

dhanashree29

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016

Any suggestions?
I have AOR as yours And I m from US too... Last week I raised webform and got response as follows

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario:

• The background verifications are currently in process.
  • The medical examination results on file are valid for you and your spouse and your dependent children.
IRCC is committed to reviewing most permanent resident applications submitted online within a 6-month time frame. Although the processing times may vary, rest assured that we are making the necessary efforts to finalize your application within established processing times.

Does this mean my visa office is CPC Ottawa? The wait is killing me ...

mahamkd

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
I have AOR as yours And I m from US too... Last week I raised webform and got response as follows

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario:

• The background verifications are currently in process.
  • The medical examination results on file are valid for you and your spouse and your dependent children.
IRCC is committed to reviewing most permanent resident applications submitted online within a 6-month time frame. Although the processing times may vary, rest assured that we are making the necessary efforts to finalize your application within established processing times.

Does this mean my visa office is CPC Ottawa? The wait is killing me ...
Well, on the bright side at least you got some verification. They didn't indicate anything about mine.

Hrkpriyanka

Jan 13, 2020
Hi there.

I got AOR on August 8, 2019 for CEC and applied from within canada.

i have never travelled to any country rather than coming to canada from india.

so far my online account says we are reviewing your eligibility and background check is in progress.

i called cic today to know the status but they only told me that my eligibility is recommended passed but still in background check.

it is only 25 days remaining on application.

can anyone tell me what stage my application is in right now? And also the background check is not changed since more than from 5 months now.

SukhB

Jan 8, 2020
Ontario
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
02-08-2019
Passport Req..
19-02-2020
LANDED..........
03-03-2020
Hi there.

I got AOR on August 8, 2019 for CEC and applied from within canada.

i have never travelled to any country rather than coming to canada from india.

so far my online account says we are reviewing your eligibility and background check is in progress.

i called cic today to know the status but they only told me that my eligibility is recommended passed but still in background check.

it is only 25 days remaining on application.

can anyone tell me what stage my application is in right now? And also the background check is not changed since more than from 5 months now.
My AOR is Aug 2. It says 19 days remaining. Called the cic last week. Eligibility is recommended pass. Background is under progress for quite some time now.

The agent said it is taking longer than usual and she will ask for an update from Sydney, where my file is getting processed. When I asked when should I call back for the update, I was told they will call me directly if they need something. Or i should call back in a month's time.

1tushar

Star Member
Mar 25, 2019
So, finally my journey has come to an end.....

Below are my timelines:
IELTS Result: 2nd Feb 2019
WES Result: 30 May 2019
Express Entry Profile Created: 20 June 2019
ITA: 26th June 2019
PCC:28th June 2019
Medicals:29th June 2019
AOR:05 August 2019
Biometrics:03rd Sep 2019
PPR Mail: 16th December 2019
Passport Submission: 17th December 2019
Passport Recieved 13th Jan 2020

----------------------------------------------------
Now that i look back at the journey,i somehow feel that i could have saved a couple of months in the start....
but nevertheless target achieved ....

i would like to thank everyone for being part of the journay and best wishes for your Journey....

See you Guys on the otherside.

Regards,
Tushar Batra

dhanashree29

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
So, finally my journey has come to an end.....

Below are my timelines:
IELTS Result: 2nd Feb 2019
WES Result: 30 May 2019
Express Entry Profile Created: 20 June 2019
ITA: 26th June 2019
PCC:28th June 2019
Medicals:29th June 2019
AOR:05 August 2019
Biometrics:03rd Sep 2019
PPR Mail: 16th December 2019
Passport Submission: 17th December 2019
Passport Recieved 13th Jan 2020

----------------------------------------------------
Now that i look back at the journey,i somehow feel that i could have saved a couple of months in the start....
but nevertheless target achieved ....

i would like to thank everyone for being part of the journay and best wishes for your Journey....

See you Guys on the otherside.

Regards,
Tushar Batra
Whats your stream.. Lucky you are that you are able to complete your journey within an year.. Congratulations

Hrkpriyanka

Jan 13, 2020
My AOR is Aug 2. It says 19 days remaining. Called the cic last week. Eligibility is recommended pass. Background is under progress for quite some time now.

The agent said it is taking longer than usual and she will ask for an update from Sydney, where my file is getting processed. When I asked when should I call back for the update, I was told they will call me directly if they need something. Or i should call back in a month's time.
Kindly let me know when you receive something.

Thank you.

Reactions: SukhB

jackie zhao

Jan 14, 2020
Hi Guys
I'm a Chinese national living in the US. Here is my situation.

AOR: Aug 28th
Medical and Biometrics passed: Sept 17th
No updated further. Still reviewing eligibility and background check.

Do you guys know if there will be some updates before PPR that would say if eligibility and background check is complete? In other words, would I be able to get any hint on the timeline given the above information?

Also, is there a group that I can join for Aug AOR folks? My US cell is +1(713)2808963

Reactions: Neena john

RitiNiharika

Jul 25, 2019
Hi Guys

Do you guys know if there will be some updates before PPR that would say if eligibility and background check is complete? In other words, would I be able to get any hint on the timeline given the above information?

Also, is there a group that I can join for Aug AOR folks? My US cell is +1(713)2808963
Hi

so what you can do is,

call their helpline number and ask the status of ur eligibility.

they would give u the exact stage.. if its eligibility recommended, then u r in the clear and its just a matter of time.

if its eligibility passed, then might take some more time.

so just call and ask. Also, web forms are not that helpful as they dont give specific info. Thats my experience. I dont know abt others.

i sent several webforms but none gave me any definite ans. However, the call centre ppl gave me the exact status and the VO.

tc!

RitiNiharika

Jul 25, 2019
Hi

so what you can do is,

call their helpline number and ask the status of ur eligibility.

they would give u the exact stage.. if its eligibility recommended, then u r in the clear and its just a matter of time.

if its eligibility passed, then might take some more time.

so just call and ask. Also, web forms are not that helpful as they dont give specific info. Thats my experience. I dont know abt others.

i sent several webforms but none gave me any definite ans. However, the call centre ppl gave me the exact status and the VO.

tc!
Eligibility recommended pass*

Neena john

Jan 20, 2020
Hi Guys

My AOR was on August 30th..status is background checking... eagerly waiting for ppr as it is the fifth month