+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>AUGUST 2019 AOR<<<<<<<-----Join here

priyanka93

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
I still have no update on my file. My medicals were cleared on Sept 4th. I have the gcms notes, it says security not started yet. 30 days remaining on my profile. any idea how long it would take?
my BOWP is in process too. Also I want to travel outside Canada in February, if I did get my ppr closer to February 1st, how many days do you think it would take for the visa stamp?

dhanashree29

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
from India.. any number or means to call from India
Install textnow app on your phone. And use the canada code as area code (I use 436) and choose number given in option. Then you can directly call ICC helpline number. but you need to call in 9am-4pm EST. And you might be on wait for long time to speak with agent

Reactions: mahiejain

Walter coxi

Jan 9, 2020
Hi, dear all
I help to get Canada visa immigration.could you help me to get? I need opportunity to get this, and work in canada as well. At moment iam live in Angola.

Cumprimentos

Walter

mahiejain

Jan 7, 2020
Install textnow app on your phone. And use the canada code as area code (I use 436) and choose number given in option. Then you can directly call ICC helpline number. but you need to call in 9am-4pm EST. And you might be on wait for long time to speak with agent
Thankyou. I tried it and found out my VO is new delhi. Criminality has passed and eligibility and security has not started yet. My AOR is 24th August, MEP 10th september. I think my application is going to take full 6 months.

RitiNiharika

Jul 25, 2019
Thankyou. I tried it and found out my VO is new delhi. Criminality has passed and eligibility and security has not started yet. My AOR is 24th August, MEP 10th september. I think my application is going to take full 6 months.
Can someone please help me? I am noy able to connect. I downloaded textnow. I am trying to call the number but cant connect. How should i do that? 00 1 (888) 242-2100 This is the number i am trying yo call.

a2707

Jan 9, 2020
Hi, my AOR is August 5th and medicals passed on August 27. There was a ghost update on Dec 17, but there hasnt been any update to the application. I called cic today and the agent said the same thing that is written on my profile, no extra information like criminality, security. How do I find out about that?

RitiNiharika

Jul 25, 2019
Can someone tell me what stage my application is at:

AOR 3rd August
Biometrics done 6th September
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

when I am clicking in the ? Symbol it says:
We will tell you when we are in the process of reviewing your eligibility. We review your complete application to make sure that you are eligible for the program you applied for. When we have reviewed your eligibility, we will send you a message.

medical: we are reviewing the results of your med exam.

I put up a webform query n they said “my medical is valid”.

Review of additional documents: we are reviewing the additional documents you have submitted.

interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics: September 6, 2019 Completed.

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

24 days remaining is the time that it’s showing in the bar.

dhanashree29

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
Hi, my AOR is August 5th and medicals passed on August 27. There was a ghost update on Dec 17, but there hasnt been any update to the application. I called cic today and the agent said the same thing that is written on my profile, no extra information like criminality, security. How do I find out about that?
I learned from my past experience that you have to ask more specific questions like is eligibility passed? is criminality is passed etc ?

1tushar

Star Member
Mar 25, 2019
Can someone tell me what stage my application is at:

AOR 3rd August
Biometrics done 6th September
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

when I am clicking in the ? Symbol it says:
We will tell you when we are in the process of reviewing your eligibility. We review your complete application to make sure that you are eligible for the program you applied for. When we have reviewed your eligibility, we will send you a message.

medical: we are reviewing the results of your med exam.

I put up a webform query n they said “my medical is valid”.

Review of additional documents: we are reviewing the additional documents you have submitted.

interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics: September 6, 2019 Completed.

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

24 days remaining is the time that it’s showing in the bar.
in some cases they update it on the final day only...happened with my friend ...till six months not much movement.....suddenly on the completion of 6 months ...got his PPR mail....so cant really predict ........i would suggest you to not check it for few days......otherwise the wait will kill youe peace....i also didnot check the status for almost 4.5 months and suddenly i got the PPR mail... though it is easier said than done.

RitiNiharika

Jul 25, 2019
in some cases they update it on the final day only...happened with my friend ...till six months not much movement.....suddenly on the completion of 6 months ...got his PPR mail....so cant really predict ........i would suggest you to not check it for few days......otherwise the wait will kill youe peace....i also didnot check the status for almost 4.5 months and suddenly i got the PPR mail... though it is easier said than done.
Thanks for saying this. It does help.

a slight update from my side: i finally managed to call the IRCC helpline number thanks to this forum and the advise of dowloading the textnow app.

i asked about my eligibility and the person there said : it says you have been recommended to pass the eligibility.

He also said the slight delay might be because of the review of the ADR since my case is a bit complicated ( my husband is unaccompanying and i have a 2 yr old dependent child so they needed a declaration from my husband of no objection ) .

keeping my fingers crossed!