+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>AUGUST 2019 AOR<<<<<<<-----Join here

manasajanaki

Dec 9, 2019
However My CIC account still says "67% completed with 59 days remaining". Is this how it is supposed to be? Or should I be waiting for it to refresh?

I received My PPR early morning! My Christmas came Iin early too! :)

think most of them with around 70% completion are getting their PPRs right now! All the best everyone! :)

ryeCatcher

Apr 21, 2019
I received My PPR early morning! My Christmas came Iin early too! :)

think most of them with around 70% completion are getting their PPRs right now! All the best everyone! :)
I am at 73% and still waiting, will call them in Jan if no movement by then.
Congratulations to you!

silverKettle

Dec 15, 2019
When I asked the agent on the call where my application was...she said it was in Halifax and the secondary office would be Ottawa. She didn't mention Sydney. Also, I have seen a couple more people here who said their VO is Halifax too.
Can you share how you were able to talk to an agent please. Request you for the options you had to select to reach an agent.
When I call +1 613-944-4000 and select 1 for English and then 2 for PR applications, the automated voice asks me to raise a IRCC web form and disconnects the call. Any inputs will be very helpful. Thanks.

priyanka93

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
Hi all, AOR; Aug 10th. 73% completed so far. Also my BOWP is in process. When can i expect the PPR.

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • September 4, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

ameyakhil

Mar 19, 2018
Hi All, Would greatly appreciate your pointers on the below situation -
AOR - August 25th
Stream - FSW-O
Primary VO - CIC Sydney
Secondary VO - CPC Ottawa
Current Status as per GCMS notes - Eligibility met, criminality passed, Info Sharing: In Progress and Security - not started.

I applied as an US resident and would be moving to India next month.
1. If I receive my Passport Request email asking to send the Passport to CPC-Ottawa, Could I send the passport from India?
I can arrange for someone to pick it at my US address and send it back to me in India.
2. What would happen if I change the residence address to India via web form? Will they move my application to New Delhi VO?
Do you think they would be delay in getting the PPR because of changing the address to India?

I know CIO Sydney is slow, especially for FSW-O applicants with US residence address. I am trying to find what is the best course of action for me.

Any inputs would be very helpful. @legalfalcon
Thank you in advance!
- Akhil

alainasaleem

Aug 28, 2019
I have the same timeline.. AOR - 29Aug and MEP/BIL - 12Sep.
Please keep us posted on any movements in profile.
Got another ghost update yesterday. Background check changed from "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check." to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi All, Would greatly appreciate your pointers on the below situation -
AOR - August 25th
Stream - FSW-O
Primary VO - CIC Sydney
Secondary VO - CPC Ottawa
Current Status as per GCMS notes - Eligibility met, criminality passed, Info Sharing: In Progress and Security - not started.

I applied as an US resident and would be moving to India next month.
1. If I receive my Passport Request email asking to send the Passport to CPC-Ottawa, Could I send the passport from India?
I can arrange for someone to pick it at my US address and send it back to me in India.
2. What would happen if I change the residence address to India via web form? Will they move my application to New Delhi VO?
Do you think they would be delay in getting the PPR because of changing the address to India?

I know CIO Sydney is slow, especially for FSW-O applicants with US residence address. I am trying to find what is the best course of action for me.

Any inputs would be very helpful. @legalfalcon
Thank you in advance!
- Akhil
1. No, you cannot. You have to inform IRCC when your country of residence changes. So when you move to India, you will have to update your profile.

3. All applications are electronic. IRCC will change your VO to NDVO and NDVO will issue your the PR visa and COPR and you will be asked to send your passport to NDVO instead of CPC Ottawa.

It is not the VO that is slow and other are fast. All applications are distributed based on workload. However, each office has different priorities, and some applications will take longer then others. Processing applications is a legal process and not a one size fits all formula. Your application is as unique as you are. So all those who are relying on Data and trends will be disappointed. If the data and trends were that accurate, then IRCC would be using them to increase productivity, but unfortunately, that is not how law works. Just as two murder trials are not the same, two cases before the supreme court are not the same even if they may have similar facts and the same same lawyers.

chukeedon1

Jun 26, 2019
Hi all, AOR; Aug 10th. 73% completed so far. Also my BOWP is in process. When can i expect the PPR.

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • September 4, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
All things being equal, soon. I got my PPR at 72%. Though the exact times with regards to how far your application has gone could vary.

ajeshscaria

Jan 7, 2019
India
Hi,
CIC asked me to provide Kuwait PCC. But in my Kuwait PCC , Some of the information such as Serial Number , Finger Print ID etc are Missing . Raised this concern to Kuwait Authority , They told that , Now a days they are issuing PCC in this format . ie without Serial Number and FingerPrint ID. I am unable to upload the same in portal due to missing Serial Number .

And also Kuwait Authority is confirming that , That is the official format of Kuwait PCC

Can anybody help us ?.

Thanks in Advance ...!!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi,
CIC asked me to provide Kuwait PCC. But in my Kuwait PCC , Some of the information such as Serial Number , Finger Print ID etc are Missing . Raised this concern to Kuwait Authority , They told that , Now a days they are issuing PCC in this format . ie without Serial Number and FingerPrint ID. I am unable to upload the same in portal due to missing Serial Number .

And also Kuwait Authority is confirming that , That is the official format of Kuwait PCC

Can anybody help us ?.

Thanks in Advance ...!!
When you upload the PCC also upload the communication your received.