Jul 29, 2019
Application type : BC PNP with Express Entry
ITA: July 10
Application submitted : Aug 21
AOR: Aug 21
Medicals Passed : Sept 11
GCMS notes requested : Nov 28
First Call to IRCC: Dec 10.
Details confirmed - VO Halifax office and secondary office was Ottawa. Eligibility, background & criminality was in progress. Security not started at that time.

Ghost Update: Dec 11 - Application showed as updated in the account but no visible changes.
Received confirmation of PR appointment letter today (Dec 18) scheduled for Jan 2020 in Vancouver office.

Someone told me recently that our security check might not take too long because we are PNP applicants and our security was already done once when we applied for PNP nomination initially. This might have reduced our processing time during PR processing - but we don't know if this is true or not. Hard to say!

Best of the luck to everyone!! Hope you all get it soon! :)
Hi,
Congrats on getting PPR.
When you say VO is halifax do you mean Sydney NS?
As far as i know their is no VO in halifax

Ram12984444

Dec 17, 2019
Application type : BC PNP with Express Entry
Application submitted : Aug 21
AOR: Aug 21
Medicals Passed : Sept 11
GCMS notes requested : Nov 28
First Call to IRCC: Dec 10.
Details confirmed - VO Halifax office and secondary office was Ottawa. Eligibility, background & criminality was in progress. Security not started at that time.

Ghost Update: Dec 11 - Application showed as updated in the account but no visible changes.
Received confirmation of PR appointment letter today (Dec 18) scheduled for Jan 2020 in Vancouver office.

Someone told me recently that our security check might not take too long because we are PNP applicants and our security was already done once when we applied for PNP nomination initially. This might have reduced our processing time during PR processing - but we don't know if this is true or not. Hard to say!

Best of the luck to everyone!! Hope you all get it soon! :)
That's gr8 . Congratulations :)

My details are
Application type : OINP PNP with Express Entry
Application submitted : Aug 14
AOR: Aug 14
Medicals Passed : Sept 10

My processing time show 67%.

Can I ask you what was your processing time when you received your PPR please?

sdink08

Mar 11, 2019
Hi,
Congrats on getting PPR.
When you say VO is halifax do you mean Sydney NS?
As far as i know their is no VO in halifax

When I asked the agent on the call where my application was...she said it was in Halifax and the secondary office would be Ottawa. She didn't mention Sydney. Also, I have seen a couple more people here who said their VO is Halifax too.

sdink08

Mar 11, 2019
That's gr8 . Congratulations :)

My details are
Application type : OINP PNP with Express Entry
Application submitted : Aug 14
AOR: Aug 14
Medicals Passed : Sept 10

My processing time show 67%.

Can I ask you what was your processing time when you received your PPR please?
Thank you :)
My account is currently still showing 65% complete with 10 weeks left. Nothing has changed in the account....only received an email.

Ram12984444

Dec 17, 2019
Thank you :)
My account is currently still showing 65% complete with 10 weeks left. Nothing has changed in the account....only received an email.
Thank you for your reply my friend :)

Can you tell me also if you had any update?

Mine show only Biometrics complete
Backgroud check shows :We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information

Thank you in advance :)

sdink08

Mar 11, 2019
Thank you for your reply my friend :)

Can you tell me also if you had any update?

Mine show only Biometrics complete
Backgroud check shows :We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information

Thank you in advance :)
I only received a ghost update on Dec 11 where as soon as you log into the account the current status had changed to "Application/ profile updated" instead of the usual "Submitted". But when I clicked on it ..there were no updates or actual changes in the account. The status went back to "submitted" after a while.

We did not need to submit biometrics so that line did not change for us. The only thing showing in our account is the medicals passed on Sept 11. Everything else is exactly the same...(We are processing your background check) ...no updates or any changes in the account. Hope this helps!

Ram12984444

Dec 17, 2019
I only received a ghost update on Dec 11 where as soon as you log into the account the current status had changed to "Application/ profile updated" instead of the usual "Submitted". But when I clicked on it ..there were no updates or actual changes in the account. The status went back to "submitted" after a while.

We did not need to submit biometrics so that line did not change for us. The only thing showing in our account is the medicals passed on Sept 11. Everything else is exactly the same...(We are processing your background check) ...no updates or any changes in the account. Hope this helps!

Thank you for all your updates my friend and all the best for the future:).

I hope I get my PPR as soon as possible. :)

Reactions: ryeCatcher

1tushar

Star Member
Mar 25, 2019
Mine is same crs 468, FSW outland(living in India) AOR 7th Aug.
Biometric and medical completed by sept 2. No update post that. Worried!!
no point in being worried.

enjoy christmas now... in any case till new year i dont see anyone getting much traction. So its better to enjoy Holidays

manasajanaki

Dec 9, 2019
Hi,
I've keyed in important dates of My application below. Please also add Me to the messaging group

AOR - 17th Aug 2019
Medicals- Sep 4th 2019
Biometrics- Sep 6th 2019

The timeline shows 62% complete with 10 weeks as the estimated time frame for completion. Does it show similar to the others as well?
I received My PPR early morning! My Christmas came Iin early too! :)

think most of them with around 70% completion are getting their PPRs right now! All the best everyone! :)