+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****August 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Mrs. Santiago

Jun 7, 2019
Category........
FAM
[QUOTE = "Sra. Santiago, post: 7976034, miembro: 878906"] No dude en compartir una experiencia con la VO de México en el foro de VO de México ☺ [/ QUOTE]
Hola a mí me enviaron el pre llegada el 20 de junio y no me han vuelto a enviar nada mi oficina de visas en México
Esa es una excelente noticia. ¡Más información vendrá pronto!

Reactions: Yami Palma

Yami Palma

Jun 27, 2019
[QUOTE = "Sra. Santiago, post: 7976758, miembro: 878906"] Esa es una excelente noticia. ¡Más información vendrá pronto! [/ CITA]
Primero Dios, así será espero que para usted también llegue información

Sumishah

Jun 27, 2019
Hi All,
I'm a Canadian citizen and I applied for my Husband who is from Pakistan but now lives in the US, back in August 2018. he completed his Medical in December 2018 and Passed. We were asked to provide proof of the residency status in the US in January which was also provided. Received another letter in February 2019 stating our file was transferred to London visa processing centre. We've been anxiously waiting since. Has anyone else had their application sent to the London office? please share.

King Of the RIng

Dec 18, 2018
Hi All,
I'm a Canadian citizen and I applied for my Husband who is from Pakistan but now lives in the US, back in August 2018. he completed his Medical in December 2018 and Passed. We were asked to provide proof of the residency status in the US in January which was also provided. Received another letter in February 2019 stating our file was transferred to London visa processing centre. We've been anxiously waiting since. Has anyone else had their application sent to the London office? please share.
Same with me . I am a Canadian citizen and my wife is from Pakistan. She is living in USA now ( with me as I am working on TN Visa in USA). Got Medical Done in Dec 2019. File Transferred to LVO in March. Got the Pre-Arrival letter on June 12th and Biometrics letter on June 20th. Waiting for my Biometrics to be completed soon. So hope fully after Biometrics, I will get PPR.

Netraam

Oct 14, 2017
Hi All,
My application got transferred to London in January and waiting patiently ever since. Hang in there, there's many of us with you...

Sumishah

Jun 27, 2019
Same with me . I am a Canadian citizen and my wife is from Pakistan. She is living in USA now ( with me as I am working on TN Visa in USA). Got Medical Done in Dec 2019. File Transferred to LVO in March. Got the Pre-Arrival letter on June 12th and Biometrics letter on June 20th. Waiting for my Biometrics to be completed soon. So hope fully after Biometrics, I will get PPR.
We have not received pre-arrival letter or biometrics request. Its weird that we haven’t heard anything back since February.thank you again.

Pakmarry

Dec 24, 2018
  1. Medical results have been received.
  2. We sent you correspondence on July 2, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required. What does it means? I didn't receive anything in my Gmail account

Sumishah

Jun 27, 2019
My husband was sent a letter to provide a proof of residency in the US. After he did his medical. So, I think they would have sent a letter to the applicant if I’m not wrong.

Yami Palma

Jun 27, 2019
[QUOTE = "Pakmarry, post: 7978437, miembro: 825914"]
  1. Se han recibido resultados médicos.
  2. Le enviamos correspondencia el 2 de julio de 2019. Si aún no ha proporcionado la información o los documentos solicitados, hágalo tan pronto como sea posible. Espere hasta que reciba la correspondencia antes de enviarnos información adicional, ya que la correspondencia resumirá toda la información que se requiere. ¿Qué significa? No recibí nada en mi cuenta de Gmail
[/CITAR]
A mí me aparecía así pero yo sí recibí un email donde me pedían los antecedentes y la solvencia revisa en spam pueda ser que ahí este el e-mail

Pakmarry

Dec 24, 2018
1.Schedule A IMM 5669;
2.Supplementary Information IMM 5562; and
3.Police Certificate (original) where Maryam 's residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18.
Why they requested that document , which I already send it with my application

kevinthegerbil

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
UK
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
13-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
IELTS Request
Not needed
File Transfer...
24-12-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
27-01-2019
Interview........
Not needed
Hi All,
I’m a Brit with a Canadian wife, both living in UK. 13 August the forms were logged. Did medical and fingerprints end of last year, transferred to London UK around that time.

Nothing since.

I’ve also applied for ATIP GCMS notes (or rather, my wife did on my behalf as only a Canadian can) and they show very little other than the transfer between offices.

Maybe something is being done on background checks, but can’t tell.

It’s just like being in limbo.

And with Brexit looming, threatening to wipe out any savings we have due to exchange rate fluctuations, it’s a stressful time!

Hang in there. I think everyone here, except those whose files were transferred to India or Pakistan consulates, is waiting for London to get to the bottom of the pile.

Very frustrating. Good luck!

(Also, I would say ours is a fairly simple case - no gaps or discrepancies - everything will be on record - no past marriages or criminal

Netraam

Oct 14, 2017
I’m a Brit with a Canadian wife, both living in UK. 13 August the forms were logged. Did medical and fingerprints end of last year, transferred to London UK around that time.

Nothing since.

I’ve also applied for ATIP GCMS notes (or rather, my wife did on my behalf as only a Canadian can) and they show very little other than the transfer between offices.

And with Brexit looming, threatening to wipe out any savings we have due to exchange rate fluctuations, it’s a stressful time!

Hang in there. I think everyone here, except those whose files were transferred to India or Pakistan consulates, is waiting for London to get to the bottom of the pile.

(Also, I would say ours is a fairly simple case - no gaps or discrepancies - everything will be on record - no past marriages or criminal
Same situation, same timeline... This SHOULD be the month with some good news coming in! Hang in there...

Sumishah

Jun 27, 2019

Nothing since.

Thank you.

Netraam

Oct 14, 2017
So today I received a letter asking for the following:

Police Certificate: updated Ireland police certificate This must be received at this office by: 2019/08/05 
Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature This must be received at this office by: 2019/08/05

I understand they want a new police certificate as the current one expires next month (but still, a bit weird as it should be fine still)
But what about the IMM 5669?!? I already filled this out and signed it! And what about the "original signature"? Does that mean I can't validate it by writing down my name (per the instructions on form)
Any insight on this is very welcome!

Thanks!