+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****August 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Jina83

Oct 12, 2018
Thanks a lot for your reply , I called today and I finally get hold of an agent that was very good and helpful, she told me that our application already passed assessment stage that she will send message to the officer in charge to speed up the process, she gave me temporary application number , I don’t really know what that mean the temporary application number and she said I hear from them
Soon before next week , I don’t really understand what she mean .. dose that mean I will be receiving the AOR soon or what is next ?
When did they receive your application?tnx

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
Hi everyone!
So, I'm finally finished the entire application to send in for my hubby. I didnt realize I had to have 3 different forms validated, which I got done. I thought it was only 1. I'm sending them to Nova Scotia next week Thursday. Very excited, a little nervous. My hubby is living in jamaica right now. Anyone know anything about wait times, what to expect? I'm so new at this. I know wait times say 12 months, however I know someone else who did the process when it said 18 months, and got here in 9.
I'm a bit worried as the VAC wont be doing biometrics after Nov 1st. They dont have any info on where they will be done and I'm praying this doesnt cause a huge hold up.
Anyone with advice or a calm voice to slow my anxious heart would be great lol

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
Hello All,
Need your Help....
I am going to apply PR on spousal visa category in December but have confusion for application.

I have confusion as what proof need to show for below point of checklist.

As of now I am in india and my fiancee in canada and in December we will marry.

Checklist point 7.e;
"documentary evidence of financial support between you and your spouse and or shared expense".

What document should be present for above point?.

As all of you already applied so kindly guide me.
I used western union receipts

gimo98

Oct 7, 2018
I called today and I finally get hold of an agent that was very good and helpful, she told me that our application already passed assessment stage that she will send message to the officer in charge to speed up the process, she gave me temporary application number , I don’t really know what that mean the temporary application number and she said I hear from them
Soon before next week , I don’t reallyunderstand what she mean .. dose that mean I will be receiving the AOR soon or what is next ?

RomeLondonCollingwood

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
13-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-10-2018
Med's Request
05-10-2018
Med's Done....
15-10-2018
Passport Req..
19-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2018
LANDED..........
23-02-2019
Hey everyone, Aug 13th app here.
I just done my medical exam today and I was wondering what the next steps are ?
When will we know if I passed it ?
Thank you :)

Aristeu neto

Oct 2, 2018
Anyone else who is getting processed in Mississauga have this situation?

My timeline so far...

App sent: 03/25/2018

App received: 04/08/2018

AOR1: 05/08/2018

my application continues in mississauga, no news yet

Synoptic

Jan 20, 2018
I called today and I finally get hold of an agent that was very good and helpful, she told me that our application already passed assessment stage that she will send message to the officer in charge to speed up the process, she gave me temporary application number , I don’t really know what that mean the temporary application number and she said I hear from them
Soon before next week , I don’t reallyunderstand what she mean .. dose that mean I will be receiving the AOR soon or what is next ?
It means your application is already in the system. We're not sure if they're finished reviewing it yet for completion. I hope you get something very soon. I got a temporary file number in August, but I had to wait until October for the AOR. You can try linking your app to GCKey and see if that works now for you. I was able to link our app a day before I got the AOR.

Synoptic

Jan 20, 2018
Hey everyone, Aug 13th app here.
I just done my medical exam today and I was wondering what the next steps are ?
When will we know if I passed it ?
Thank you :)
Next step will be you receiving the results and them transferring the application to either CPC-M or PA's local VO. You should hear something soon. My wife got her MP on GCKey about 2 days after her exam.

Synoptic

Jan 20, 2018
Anyone else who is getting processed in Mississauga have this situation?

My timeline so far...

App sent: 03/25/2018

App received: 04/08/2018

AOR1: 05/08/2018

my application continues in mississauga, no news yet
You haven't received anything after at all? Did you try checking on GCKey and ECAS?

RomeLondonCollingwood

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
13-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-10-2018
Med's Request
05-10-2018
Med's Done....
15-10-2018
Passport Req..
19-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2018
LANDED..........
23-02-2019
Next step will be you receiving the results and them transferring the application to either CPC-M or PA's local VO. You should hear something soon. My wife got her MP on GCKey about 2 days after her exam.
Hi and thank you :)
We sent our app (Outland PA from Italy living in UK), to CPC Sydney, but received all correspondence from CPC Missisauga. I’ve read of others in my situation. Could this mean our app will stay in CPC M?

john45111

Dec 19, 2012
Hi Guys,

I submitted my application for my wife on August 2nd, still no updates.
can i know like, who will receive 1st AOR email? PA or Sponsor??

and also can i know CIC phone number? i googled and found a number, called several times but unable to get an agent.
Can anyone please provide me a number ??

Thanks guys and good luck for each and every person who are waitng :)

Synoptic

Jan 20, 2018
Hi and thank you :)
We sent our app (Outland PA from Italy living in UK), to CPC Sydney, but received all correspondence from CPC Missisauga. I’ve read of others in my situation. Could this mean our app will stay in CPC M?
Most likely, yes. They transfer applications that are straightforward to CPC-M. This can happen for AOR1 or after MP.

Synoptic

Jan 20, 2018
Hi Guys,

I submitted my application for my wife on August 2nd, still no updates.
can i know like, who will receive 1st AOR email? PA or Sponsor??

and also can i know CIC phone number? i googled and found a number, called several times but unable to get an agent.
Can anyone please provide me a number ??

Thanks guys and good luck for each and every person who are waitng :)
The sponsor will receive AOR1.

IRCC (used to be CIC)'s number is 1-888-242-2100. Use 2-1-1-0 when prompted. Their lines are always very busy so just keep trying.

Also, the agents are, apparently, still saying to people who call that they're still processing applications around July 24 and that they still have to wait a few more days or weeks.

Drizzy

Aug 4, 2016
Here is my weird timeline:

Application received: August 7th
IRCC Notification received for missing Biometrics payment: September 7th
Biometrics paid and submitted via IRCC webform: September 7th
IRCC Webform reciept confirmation: September 24th
IRCC Agent Notification for missing Biometric reciept: October 2nd
Biometric payment reciept resubmitted via email: October 2nd

Also, the photographs i submitted for the PA is of the wrong dimension. Awaiting IRCC to unleash more wrath in days to come :)

Hi,
Can you please explain the difference between all three (August 2018, Consolidated and Outland) as they have categorized in myimmtracker?

Thanks!