+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****August 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Kae0112

Sep 26, 2018
Three August apps today. Two of them August 3 and one August 7. I'm a member of a PH applicants group.
They received my application August.7,2018. Haven't heard anything from them.. When did you send your application? I don't follow up coz I think they will just tell me what they told to other applicants like us..I hope yours is fine..

Rv_2311

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
the processing offices (NS, Mississauga) is such a ridiculous place. I had sent my application in June 2018 and it got returned as I was missing a signature on Schedule A form along with the electronic signature. I agree i should have read the guide and filled it right. But here is the kicker, my roomie at the time had filled the form exactly like me and sitting next to me and sent his application on June 17, 2018 and the freaking application got accepted.

How can agents have different outlooks? I am not angry or sorry about the people whose application got accepted even when the signature was missing...but what the heck is this ?? whats the point of returning some applications saying they are missing signatures but then accept the other applications with the same missing signs...!!

I have lost all hopes and expectations from this stupidity... first of all, if sponsor-er is already in your country, the processing shouldn't take so long, come on, we already contribute to the economy in a way or another as opposed to getting express entry applicants here in less than 4 months. and then on top of that, the respective Visa Offices take another good chunk of months to process a "BACKGROUND CHECK", i was under the impression they do it when they issue police clearance.

If i would have thought things through, I should have had my spouse apply for express entry before marriage if I knew the process is so broken. Dont get me wrong, I understand we need to have patience and I very well do, but for the patience I have, the least I expect from the process is to make sense.

END OF RANT !!!

All the best you all

Reactions: Aref.P

jawahar.809

Jun 28, 2017
Is there any whatsapp group for August 2018 spouse sponsorship outside of Canada. I submitted my spouse application who is living in India on August 2 2018 and they received it on August 7 2018. I am a permanent resident here in Canada. I submitted my application actually on June 19 for the first time and send it to Mississauga office but due to missing signature in one form. They returned my application exactly after 60 days. After that they asked me to resend my application again to Sydney office. It’s almost 75 days but no update yet. Can someone please tell me if anybody has similar case like this. If there is any whatsapp group please post the link.

Thanks,
Jawahar

Reactions: neha25

mani gill

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
You are the first one I am hearing whose PA is in India and app received In August who got Aor
Did you do your app yourself or through an agent?
We did ourself and was recieved in Sydney on 27august But nothing yet... any idea what they look at for some people recieve Aor way earlier than others even though their apps submitted around same time
I applied through a agent. I don’t have any idea what they are looking at.. may be it depend on the immigration agent . Lots of people told me that processing of my file is faster than theirs. Hope you will get your AOR soon..

Reactions: neha25

neha25

Jul 10, 2016
I applied through a agent. I don’t have any idea what they are looking at.. may be it depend on the immigration agent . Lots of people told me that processing of my file is faster than theirs. Hope you will get your AOR soon..
Maybe they prefer some specific agents over individuals who did their app themselves
Well happy for you !! Hopefully rest of the process goes as fast for u as it’s going now

Aref.P

Jun 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa / Sydney
App. Filed.......
2016-11-01
AOR Received.
2017-02-12
Med's Done....
2017-03-011
Passport Req..
2018-02-23
the processing offices (NS, Mississauga) is such a ridiculous place. I had sent my application in June 2018 and it got returned as I was missing a signature on Schedule A form along with the electronic signature. I agree i should have read the guide and filled it right. But here is the kicker, my roomie at the time had filled the form exactly like me and sitting next to me and sent his application on June 17, 2018 and the freaking application got accepted.

How can agents have different outlooks? I am not angry or sorry about the people whose application got accepted even when the signature was missing...but what the heck is this ?? whats the point of returning some applications saying they are missing signatures but then accept the other applications with the same missing signs...!!

I have lost all hopes and expectations from this stupidity... first of all, if sponsor-er is already in your country, the processing shouldn't take so long, come on, we already contribute to the economy in a way or another as opposed to getting express entry applicants here in less than 4 months. and then on top of that, the respective Visa Offices take another good chunk of months to process a "BACKGROUND CHECK", i was under the impression they do it when they issue police clearance.

If i would have thought things through, I should have had my spouse apply for express entry before marriage if I knew the process is so broken. Dont get me wrong, I understand we need to have patience and I very well do, but for the patience I have, the least I expect from the process is to make sense.

END OF RANT !!!

All the best you all
I am so much with you when you said they got a funny system! Been there, Done that!
Logical explanation might be that humans have different consideration of one specific law. one might thought it is not a big deal to miss a hand signature but the other one might be too strict. Seems it is much more luck than logic!
i have the same experience 2 years ago for returning a package, 4 month waisted while they could at least do a fast check on signatures (if it is of so much importance to them) just as soon as they receive the packages. Even considering the heavy bureaucracy, it is still not that costly for them to do so while it saves a lot for us. But the point is they consider the things from their point of view and for them it is just one more immigrant less in 3 month. Guess we shouldn't blame them for putting their citizens in priority, we might have done the same.
bottom line: the system is not (but can be and should be) optimized.

By the way, your rants are always welcome;). We are in same silly situation and understand and experience each others frustration! only two things we can do: Rant and be patient. :D

Uwaifo gift

Sep 9, 2017
Is there any whatsapp group for August 2018 spouse sponsorship outside of Canada. I submitted my spouse application who is living in India on August 2 2018 and they received it on August 7 2018. I am a permanent resident here in Canada. I submitted my application actually on June 19 for the first time and send it to Mississauga office but due to missing signature in one form. They returned my application exactly after 60 days. After that they asked me to resend my application again to Sydney office. It’s almost 75 days but no update yet. Can someone please tell me if anybody has similar case like this. If there is any whatsapp group please post the link.

Thanks,
August WhatsApp 2018 group
https://chat.whatsapp.com/83lXhNdIKWYEaiLV4zPplN

prairieboy

Nov 9, 2017
Hi! This is my second time submitting the application, after it got sent back in July, now decided to apply Outland. Sent July 31th and received August 3th. Good luck to all!
I have submitted application on August 20 - Since then no response. I have moved and updated my address on IRCC. Its been over two months. I am worried what if they have sent it back? Do they email that they have sent it back? No update on Online tool.

kc247

Jul 25, 2014
Forgot to update our timeline but here it is:

App sent: Aug 7
App received: Aug 16
AOR: Oct 5
SA: Oct 10
Medical Request: Oct 10
(& my husband is going Oct 25 for his medical!)

Synoptic

Jan 20, 2018
They received my application August.7,2018. Haven't heard anything from them.. When did you send your application? I don't follow up coz I think they will just tell me what they told to other applicants like us..I hope yours is fine..
I submitted mine in July. You can see my timeline in my signature. I was referring to other applicants that I know who submitted theirs in August. You should receive yours soon if you haven't gotten it yet. :)

Reactions: Kae0112

neha25

Jul 10, 2016
I was just wondering can PA do medical before getting a request from cic so that we can submit it right away when they ask and since medical is valid for 1 year ?? Or it has to be done after the date they send us request to submit medical? It's been 2 months since cic received our app but we haven't got Aor yet so will it be wise to do medical in advance as it may sometimes take few days or weeks to make an appointment for medical in India ...