+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****August 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Netraam

Oct 14, 2017
interesting notes for you bud, im 100% sure its bgc as its done through a third party. I got ppr 2 days after they completed it then it just flew by
Ah you mean the ghost update? I'm so so hoping it'll be over soon, with medical expiring in Dec, time is getting tight. When are you going over?

Huma shahida

May 6, 2019
My time line
13August 2018 they receive my application
10 December 2018 medical done
25 January 2019 start processing
20 June 2019 biometric done
After that nothing else no background check yet
My lawyer looking after my application I can’t check online help me please I see a lot of people they are lucky but I am still waiting

Netraam

Oct 14, 2017
My time line
13August 2018 they receive my application
10 December 2018 medical done
25 January 2019 start processing
20 June 2019 biometric done
After that nothing else no background check yet
My lawyer looking after my application I can’t check online help me please I see a lot of people they are lucky but I am still waiting
I am in a somewhat similar position. Have patience, your time will come too. You can request notes if you want to know what's going on...

Last edited:

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
So bud, I got my Decision Made last Saturday. Provided that application is indeed accepted, how long did it take for you to have receive more details? Like a week? CoPR in 3 weeks? Just to get a bit of an idea
U got decision made???? Congratulationssssss!!! Happy to hear it!!!

Reactions: Netraam

kevinthegerbil

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
UK
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
13-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
IELTS Request
Not needed
File Transfer...
24-12-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
27-01-2019
Interview........
Not needed
So bud, I got my Decision Made last Saturday. Provided that application is indeed accepted, how long did it take for you to have receive more details? Like a week? CoPR in 3 weeks? Just to get a bit of an idea
Nahh.. sounds like a mistake to me! ;)

(joke!)

That's amazing! Congratulations!

So - there's a MASSIVE delay on printing in London. I actually used the webform to email them to say 'There's a DM but no details - can you tell me more about the status of my application?' and they wrote back direct via email in 24 hours to confirm. Try it - otherwise, the GCKey will not update until the COPR is actually put in the mail.

So great to hear this - you're on your way!

EDIT: To answer your original questions - 3-4 weeks was the delay in actually getting the COPR in the post. But they confirmed by email straight away - because at least you can start planning then!

Reactions: Netraam

Netraam

Oct 14, 2017
Nahh.. sounds like a mistake to me! ;)

(joke!)

That's amazing! Congratulations!

So - there's a MASSIVE delay on printing in London. I actually used the webform to email them to say 'There's a DM but no details - can you tell me more about the status of my application?' and they wrote back direct via email in 24 hours to confirm. Try it - otherwise, the GCKey will not update until the COPR is actually put in the mail.

So great to hear this - you're on your way!

EDIT: To answer your original questions - 3-4 weeks was the delay in actually getting the COPR in the post. But they confirmed by email straight away - because at least you can start planning then!
Hah, that could be a lethal joke mate, what a nasty wait this was. Thanks for all info, I just sent out the webform inquiry, let's see! Almost there, if all goes well we hope to be moving over in December.

Reactions: kevinthegerbil