+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****August 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

tp1

Jan 23, 2019
I can't seem to login to my GC key account anymore and i have been trying to log in for the past 2 weeks to see if there is any update on our background check....we applied in august... is anyone else facing similar issues? I even tried logging in from other devices but can't seem to.

Netraam

Oct 14, 2017
I can't seem to login to my GC key account anymore and i have been trying to log in for the past 2 weeks to see if there is any update on our background check....we applied in august... is anyone else facing similar issues? I even tried logging in from other devices but can't seem to.
No issues here. Maybe try to clear cookies? (just to suggest smth : )

mina99

Jun 21, 2018
Hi all...I'm seeing posts here about peoples file being transferred to a certain office. I havent received any info about this.
application received Aug 9th 2018
processing application . Nov 26th 2018
Approval as sponsor . Dec 4th 2018
biometrics Dec 5th 2018
Medical done/passed . Dec 11th 2018

Since then, no correspondence, which is normal. But just wondering how people know where there case is being processed, as I seem to have not had this information.

Thanks all

Netraam

Oct 14, 2017
Hi all...I'm seeing posts here about peoples file being transferred to a certain office. I havent received any info about this.
application received Aug 9th 2018
processing application . Nov 26th 2018
Approval as sponsor . Dec 4th 2018
biometrics Dec 5th 2018
Medical done/passed . Dec 11th 2018

Since then, no correspondence, which is normal. But just wondering how people know where there case is being processed, as I seem to have not had this information.

Thanks all
You should have received correspondence regarding this. Do you check your spam folder from time to time?

Netraam

Oct 14, 2017
Thanks, i see our timeline is pretty similar, so will ask my wife to check emails from around mid Jan. Email comes from Immigration Canada I'm assuming?
Yup, from Canada. U have access to GCKey? U can also see a line where it says they have started processing (VO not specified) Where are u from?

mina99

Jun 21, 2018
Yup, from Canada. U have access to GCKey? U can also see a line where it says they have started processing (VO not specified) Where are u from?
I'm from London.

No emails, had the wife check...very strange!...
On her Ecas, it says application began processing on Nov 26th 2018.
On my Gckey, tells me biometrics done, medical passed, application is being processed, no additional documents, background check in progress, and the new timeline bar...

Maybe I should try to call?....

Netraam

Oct 14, 2017
I'm from London.

No emails, had the wife check...very strange!...
On her Ecas, it says application began processing on Nov 26th 2018.
On my Gckey, tells me biometrics done, medical passed, application is being processed, no additional documents, background check in progress, and the new timeline bar...

Maybe I should try to call?....
Sorry, it's actually in Ecas where it says that they started processing application (for me Jan 24th) When u click on "In Progress" you should see some specifics.

mina99

Jun 21, 2018
Sorry, it's actually in Ecas where it says that they started processing application (for me Jan 24th) When u click on "In Progress" you should see some specifics.
Yep, when I click on in progress, the last update was medical results have been received. Nothing after that.

Netraam

Oct 14, 2017
Yep, when I click on in progress, the last update was medical results have been received. Nothing after that.
That's really annoying my friend! Calling them is a big hassle and usually they are not very informative, but give it a shot! Otherwise, if your wife is in Canada, you can try to request "case notes". See this link for how to request: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-order-gcms-notes-step-by-step-process.513893/

mina99

Jun 21, 2018

Netraam

Oct 14, 2017
She lives here in London with me...I guess calling is the only option..
I think I read somewhere that sometimes, when an application is processed in Mississauga (they do this when local VO's like the London hell get clogged up) they do not always update this in Ecas or send out confirmation. That would be your luck, if it's in London (like mine) you are in for a long wait...