+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 Application

littleun

Jun 27, 2018
hi guys, just had done my exam and interview today. lady Officer was so nice and talkative.
she asked me to sign one paper end of the interview and told me that i will get oath by 2 to 4 months
discover canada 2 times read before go.
apanatoronto, canadiancitizenshipguide, citizenshiptests ,canadiantest.com these websites help me for. practice
got 20/20.
Well done, massive move forward for you. Spreadsheet updated. Thanks for keeping us all up to date with progress.

MMCanada2014

Feb 20, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-09-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2016
Guys
My citizenship application was received on July27-2018 and I got AOR mid Oct .. since then I have not heard anything!! Is this normal ??? What are they doing some one please tell me !!
Yes totally normal

babt125

Jan 18, 2019
hi all,

I didn’t include my old pp copy, but gave the new passport copy.. didn’t mention anywhere to include the old pp copy.. will they request that or it’s not needed?

rdnsb

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Hello,

I passed my test yesterday. Status is still In Progress.
The lady officer was so nice and always smiling, she asked me couple questions on entry and exits.

Documents she verified while talking to me are:
1. Old and New Passports
2. Driving Licence and Health Card
3. PR card
4. COPR (she asked do you carry it. I said yes. She didnt take a look)

she said 'Congratulations on Citizenship. I will send your application for further processing. You might get Oath letter within next 4 months.'

I read the book couple of times and practiced 'http://www.canadacitizenshipstudyguide.com/member/canadian-citizenship-practice-test.php' 3-4 times each section.

I got 20/20.

Reactions: babt125

buzzcana

Star Member
Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13/09/2013
AOR Received.
09/03/2014
Med's Request
03/04/2014
Med's Done....
08/04/2014
Passport Req..
30/01/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon IJN
LANDED..........
March 2015 IJN
It will appear on your ECAS (application status) and you will receive an email as well. Better to keep checking your ECAS in case you don't receive email as they usually do update the ECAS even if you don't receive email for any reason.
I will think the most reliable and guarantee way is email. I have been invited and passed my test, yet test invite didnt show on my profile

babt125

Jan 18, 2019
Hello,

I passed my test yesterday. Status is still In Progress.
The lady officer was so nice and always smiling, she asked me couple questions on entry and exits.

Documents she verified while talking to me are:
1. Old and New Passports
2. Driving Licence and Health Card
3. PR card
4. COPR (she asked do you carry it. I said yes. She didnt take a look)

she said 'Congratulations on Citizenship. I will send your application for further processing. You might get Oath letter within next 4 months.'

I read the book couple of times and practiced 'http://www.canadacitizenshipstudyguide.com/member/canadian-citizenship-practice-test.php' 3-4 times each section.

I got 20/20.

Congratulations!! Did you include your old pp copy on your application when you submitted?

Cooper-montreal

Dec 19, 2018
It would be really convenient if CIC could generate a "Proof of citizenship" together with DM. Since at the point of DM, we are technically Canadian citizen, at least in their system. And the Oath, in that case, will be just an opportunity to celebrate, which I am still very proud to be at.
Just wish,

YazCanada

Jul 13, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
FSW
It would be really convenient if CIC could generate a "Proof of citizenship" together with DM. Since at the point of DM, we are technically Canadian citizen, at least in their system. And the Oath, in that case, will be just an opportunity to celebrate, which I am still very proud to be at.
Just wish,
I would say that a citizenship requirement is to pledge allegiance to the queen, which is not done until Oath ceremony.

Reactions: stormbringer

rdnsb

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Congratulations!! Did you include your old pp copy on your application when you submitted?
Thank you.

Yes, I did submit old passport photocopy.

as per checklist, I have 2 passports in that 5 year period. (OLD and NEW)
"Photocopies of biographical pages of passports and/or travel documents covering the five (5) years immediately before the date of your
application."

SaiSivaRam

Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2014
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
Just wish,
"Decision Made" means a decision has been taken in regards to your application - it could be approved or rejected, although in majority of the cases its approved - i understand the anxiety and optimism but for IRCC they need to follow the protocol and in my understanding until you take oath of citizenship you are not a citizen (officially or unofficially) !

SaiSivaRam

Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2014
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
Please update - eCAS shows "Decision Made" today - thanks for keeping the sheet up to date - good luck for those waiting on the next steps !