Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2014
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
Is getting email for Citizenship exam only way to check date or it will display on CIC application status?
I am still waiting to Exam date.
Thanks
It could be all or one of the ways you will be notified (email or eCAS or regular mail) - i got an email, regular mail and a message on eCAS about citizenship test however, my wife got only email nothing on eCAS (even after the status changed to Decision Made) - we saw another girl returned from the test center (not sure whether she came back) for not bringing the email notice - while we were waiting to enter the center, we had a chat with the same girl and she said she never received any notice by email - i didnt get a chance to follow-up with her - so my suggestion is if you havent received anything by email or regular mail (but only on eCAS), call IRCC and make sure is that sufficient to attend the test !

Reactions: Owais Iqbal

Kishore2020

Nov 16, 2018
Hi all
do I need to translate entry and exit stamps on my passport which are in Arabic for appearing in test and interview. The dates are in English and these stamps are from UAE. any suggestion would be highly appreciated.

SaiSivaRam

Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2014
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
Hi all
do I need to translate entry and exit stamps on my passport which are in Arabic for appearing in test and interview. The dates are in English and these stamps are from UAE. any suggestion would be highly appreciated.
YES - i highly recommend - i need not do in my case but i heard from friends who were asked to get all their non-English stamps translated (in their case it was Chinese) !

Kishore2020

Nov 16, 2018
Thanks for reply. it is appreciated. just one more question. do they check stamps from all eligibility periods or from last 1095 days from the day of the application?

sbangari

May 14, 2016
Thanks for reply. it is appreciated. just one more question. do they check stamps from all eligibility periods or from last 1095 days from the day of the application?
They could potential check everything (be prepared) however, they might just focus on eligibility period stamps. They didn’t check any stamps of mine during the interview. I hope this helps

richard679

Jan 28, 2019
Hi Admin
Please Add to the spreadsheet
Physical Presence - 1085 Days
Location - Mississauga
Type - Single
Application sent - Aug 24th, 2018
Application Received - Aug 30th, 2018
AOR Received - Nov 21st, 2018
In process - Nov 29th, 2018.
No Test Invite yet.
Thanks.

MMCanada2014

Feb 20, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-09-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2016
Hi all
The UAE stamps can be read in English, there is no need to translate them

abinto

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Hi Guys, ECAS shows that CIC sent a "Mail" to my home to appear for the Test, on Jan 23. But I have't received any " email" yet. Is it how it works? do we also get email confirmation? App received on Aug 27. test is on Feb 22.

ahm_thhgr

Dec 21, 2018
Hello’

I have received the letter to write the exam today, but only for me. We applied as family. Is it normal to invite us separately?? Or we should wait for the letter for my wife.

To people who have applied as family, please what do you think?

kk2018

Oct 24, 2018
Hi Guys, ECAS shows that CIC sent a "Mail" to my home to appear for the Test, on Jan 23. But I have't received any " email" yet. Is it how it works? do we also get email confirmation? App received on Aug 27. test is on Feb 22.
If you have provided them your email address then you will get email or else they send mail by post.