+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........
It will happen. Did you order GCMS notes and CSIS+CBSA notes?
Ya... as per latest GCMS on March 2019, i was in RR for POF since Nov 6 2018. As per latest enquiry though mail to CPC ottawa, file is in queue to be reviewed bu an officer. Security and criminality not started. Criminality recommended passed

Rik2019

Apr 20, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Ya... as per latest GCMS on March 2019, i was in RR for POF since Nov 6 2018. As per latest enquiry though mail to CPC ottawa, file is in queue to be reviewed bu an officer. Security and criminality not started. Criminality recommended passed
Order another set of GCMS. There might be more information there after March.

hs99

May 27, 2019
Do not worry too much. Nowadays most of the cases take on an average 8-10 months because of backlogs and ample amount of new applications. I had a conversation with the agent several times they ensure me that workload increased drastically and this is the reason many applicants are on queue. Now i am going to give you a link you just have to follow the instruction step by step. At first select e-GCMS then order now then put the information what they have to require next pay them. After payment, they will send you a consent form where you have to put your application details as well signature then scan that doc and send back to them. That's all...new wait will be began...almost a month.
Link: https://www.getgcms.com/order-now
Thank you so much for assistance. God bless

Reactions: SRayhan87

mainak.g

Star Member
Oct 13, 2016
Thank you so much @Frank05 and @mainak.g! Yes, I printed all my submitted documents and will contact my local MP asap, hopefully, will get some help. It's so upsetting, considering that I turned 18 here in Canada, only studied and worked here too. Thank you again, and Good luck to everyone who is still waiting for PR!
Good luck friend.

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Friends..Please advise....

Today I got a RE MEDICAL request for my dependant wife and son via an email from
IRCC.CECSCDoNotReply-NePasRepondreCSCEC.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

The email reads:
Please be advised that the medical(s) under IME(s) XXXXXXXX are now or will expire within the next 90 days and cannot be reassessed. Please take the attachments sent in a separate email under the new IME(s) XXXXXXXX to an approved Panel Physician and have the medical(s) completed.

Will I receive separate email with any attachments ? OR I have to ask my dependants to do a upfront medical exam like they did earlier.

Reactions: SonaCanada

andygill11

May 5, 2018
I had an RR in eligibility for which I had sent an additional doc via CSE, just recently received re-medical request. Is it a positive sign despite RR?

Slick007

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
Hi, Congrats!! Did they extend the medicals or you have to land before 20th July 2019?
Thanks! I think they have extended but how to make that out? So from today I have 30 days to submit my passport, photos and Return shipping label, so Definitely I don’t have to land before 20th July. I would come to know after I have my visa stamped, based on its validity.

J003

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
Friends..Please advise....

Today I got a RE MEDICAL request for my dependant wife and son via an email from
IRCC.CECSCDoNotReply-NePasRepondreCSCEC.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

The email reads:
Please be advised that the medical(s) under IME(s) XXXXXXXX are now or will expire within the next 90 days and cannot be reassessed. Please take the attachments sent in a separate email under the new IME(s) XXXXXXXX to an approved Panel Physician and have the medical(s) completed.

Will I receive separate email with any attachments ? OR I have to ask my dependants to do a upfront medical exam like they did earlier.
You should have received an attachment . Log in to your Gckey and see the messages section , you will find the attachment for re-medical , which is to be taken along with you , when you go for a medical check up.