+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........
Guyz,

Thanks a lot for putting your views @cansha @Mobilmind @SRayhan87 @digitalmohsin . The only +ve point in my second options is that i will be having a job in hand. Had IRCC been quick enough to process application, I might not have got this opportunity however, when things are slow, its better to have a look.

I'm still in discussion and if things do not turn out positive, I will wait for the application to move. But a lot of things in my family is stuck up due to this Canada visa. It turned messy. In case my second option clicks, I will revoke my gckey whatever, the situation is.

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Guyz,

Thanks a lot for putting your views @cansha @Mobilmind @SRayhan87 @digitalmohsin . The only +ve point in my second options is that i will be having a job in hand. Had IRCC been quick enough to process application, I might not have got this opportunity however, when things are slow, its better to have a look.

I'm still in discussion and if things do not turn out positive, I will wait for the application to move. But a lot of things in my family is stuck up due to this Canada visa. It turned messy. In case my second option clicks, I will revoke my gckey whatever, the situation is.
No no no...please don't waste your dream. You have come so faar...just need to wait few more days....We all are having the same situation. Especially I...I am even extremely worst situation than yours, i could not explain to you how bad situation i am now. But still, my wife and me decided to wait another month no matter how much much shit comes in our way.

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........
@SRayhan87 : i really understand what u r saying!! But i have kid and presently I stay in delhi. Our plan was to shift them to home state when my PR comes. But now due to this uncertain situation, i have not been able to move them back, had to re admit my son to school and if the Pr comes around september again I have to re admit him to new school in my home state. All these things are getting really hard on us. With another option, i can straight away take them with me to Oz.

Reactions: SRayhan87

dinh ngoc minh

Aug 10, 2018
Totally agree and I’m planning
Guyz,

o

HarrisZhou

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Hi guys, today I received two calls from the vancouver visa officer for some concerns in my application. We talked about 10 minutes in each call and the lady is very kind. She asked about my job duties and some other details. Then I got a ghost update. Then she called again, she said she may request some documents for another concern in my application, I answered there is no problem. I asked whether I passed the eligibility she said she can't answer it. But she mentioned some thing about landing interview. Is it a good sign? Should I call tomorrow to see what's going on in my applicaiton? My Aor is Aug 16,2018. And I have three review required in my application, also I added my wife to the application (because we got married in the process), also we got the new born baby (born in Canada). My case maybe one of the most complicated case that ever been. I have provided 3 times adr (by myself), 2 times adr (by ircc) before. BTW, just would like to mention that the call from vo is UNKNOWN. Because some scammers experience, I never answer these calls. But today I answered it and found out it is the VO. I have missed around 10 calls in the last two months. Hope these info can be helpful to some inland review required applicants.

Dannny

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Hi guys, today I received two calls from the vancouver visa officer for some concerns in my application. We talked about 10 minutes in each call and the lady is very kind. She asked about my job duties and some other details. Then I got a ghost update. Then she called again, she said she may request some documents for another concern in my application, I answered there is no problem. I asked whether I passed the eligibility she said she can't answer it. But she mentioned some thing about landing interview. Is it a good sign? Should I call tomorrow to see what's going on in my applicaiton? My Aor is Aug 16,2018. And I have three review required in my application, also I added my wife to the application (because we got married in the process), also we got the new born baby (born in Canada). My case maybe one of the most complicated case that ever been. I have provided 3 times adr (by myself), 2 times adr (by ircc) before. BTW, just would like to mention that the call from vo is UNKNOWN. Because some scammers experience, I never answer these calls. But today I answered it and found out it is the VO. I have missed around 10 calls in the last two months. Hope these info can be helpful to some inland review required applicants.
Hello, are you from Vancouver?

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
@SRayhan87 : i really understand what u r saying!! But i have kid and presently I stay in delhi. Our plan was to shift them to home state when my PR comes. But now due to this uncertain situation, i have not been able to move them back, had to re admit my son to school and if the Pr comes around september again I have to re admit him to new school in my home state. All these things are getting really hard on us. With another option, i can straight away take them with me to Oz.
I know how hard it is...i really do...very much stressful and painful as well. Every day waiting for PPR but 10 and half months past still waiting. Hoe could i stop you brother....everything has a limit but this IRCC does not care.

Reactions: papan5069

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........
I know how hard it is...i really do...very much stressful and painful as well. Every day waiting for PPR but 10 and half months past still waiting. Hoe could i stop you brother....everything has a limit but this IRCC does not care.
I still hope that they give PR before my employer takes a decision

Reactions: SRayhan87

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
The only +ve point in my second options is that i will be having a job in hand.
Only +ve point????????? :D:D Buddy having a job in hand is the BIGGEST positive point you can have when deciding to move countries. As I said again do a pro and con analysis between the two countries. But I think job will be priority # 1 for most people. It may be different for you.

Reactions: papan5069

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........
Only +ve point????????? :D:D Buddy having a job in hand is the BIGGEST positive point you can have when deciding to move countries. As I said again do a pro and con analysis between the two countries. But I think job will be priority # 1 for most people. It may be different for you.
Ya, I agree. Thats the main +ve point. Lets c how my discussion goes with employer. If it goes well then Oz will be the destination.

Reactions: cansha