+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Its been 10 months today(24 June). AOR was on Aug 24,2018.
Only update i got was on Sept 19, 2018 which was about medical clearance.
Not a single update since then. No idea how longer this is going to take.
Did you order notes yet?? Is there any RR for POF, wrok experience?? If not then i suggest do it ASAP, thats how you can get the real status of your application.

hs99

May 27, 2019
Did you order notes yet?? Is there any RR for POF, wrok experience?? If not then i suggest do it ASAP, thats how you can get the real status of your application.
No i did not order notes.
Neither i got any RR. The only update was of medical. I had a hope as some people were saying that their file took over 10 months. But now i m curious.
Please guide me for applying notes.
Many many thanks

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
No i did not order notes.
Neither i got any RR. The only update was of medical. I had a hope as some people were saying that their file took over 10 months. But now i m curious.
Please guide me for applying notes.
Many many thanks
If you did not order notes then how do you know there is no RR?? I mean did you mailed someone and IRCC confirmed that you passed the eligibility, criminality and security?? Mine already passed 10 months last update i got on 21st May that security started after medical passed in septembar2018.
You can order note by getgcms or gcmsbuddy. just go to their website then select GCMS note then follow the instructions. This will cost you few dollers.

Snow Trucker

Mar 18, 2017
Finally ready for visa email. Here is the deadline and some useful tips.

CEC inland and wife as a dependant from India.
AOR is August 28, 2018
Medical passed September 2018
May 28th - contacted local MP's office addressing about the delay.
May 29th - MP's representative emailed saying eligibility under review and will get an update soon.
May 30th - received 2 back to back updates from CIC. 1. Schedule A and RPRF for both of us. 2. Re medical for my wife.
June 2nd - documents submitted.
June 15th - wife's re medical submitted.
June 21st - ready for visa email.

If you see the time line, obviously there's a huge amount of delay and that's utterly ridiculous and frustrating. But my tip for my inland applicants is to contact your local MP's office and request them to assist you. Unfortunately this option is not available for Outland applicants which sucks and also have legit reasons.

Stay strong everyone. Good wishes to everyone.
I have also crossed 10 months of processing time, where are you located? I mean which MP office you went?

hs99

May 27, 2019
If you did not order notes then how do you know there is no RR?? I mean did you mailed someone and IRCC confirmed that you passed the eligibility, criminality and security?? Mine already passed 10 months last update i got on 21st May that security started after medical passed in septembar2018.
You can order note by getgcms or gcmsbuddy. just go to their website then select GCMS note then follow the instructions. This will cost you few dollers.
No I did not call or mail. I was just following updates on my account on cic.gc.ca.
I m clueless now. I was like whatever will happen will appear on my account. Now I am unknown to the way to go.
I will be greatful if u help

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
No I did not call or mail. I was just following updates on my account on cic.gc.ca.
I m clueless now. I was like whatever will happen will appear on my account. Now I am unknown to the way to go.
I will be greatful if u help
Do not worry too much. Nowadays most of the cases take on an average 8-10 months because of backlogs and ample amount of new applications. I had a conversation with the agent several times they ensure me that workload increased drastically and this is the reason many applicants are on queue. Now i am going to give you a link you just have to follow the instruction step by step. At first select e-GCMS then order now then put the information what they have to require next pay them. After payment, they will send you a consent form where you have to put your application details as well signature then scan that doc and send back to them. That's all...new wait will be began...almost a month.
Link: https://www.getgcms.com/order-now

Reactions: hs99

Rik2019

Apr 20, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hi guys,

I got a re-medical request on 19 June, got it done on 21st and the report was uploaded today. Below are my details.

Category: FSW-O
AOR: 19 August 2018
Medicals: Passed in 11 Sep 2018
Eligibility and Criminality: Passed
Security checks: I believe this is ongoing
Re-medical request: 19 June 2019
Re-medical report: submitted today (24 June)
Number of dependents: 1 (Spouse)
VO office: Ottawa

Anyone else with a similar profile?
Not sure if re-medical is a sign of progress- hope it is as per some cases on this forum..

Reactions: SRayhan87

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........
Hi guys,

I got a re-medical request on 19 June, got it done on 21st and the report was uploaded today. Below are my details.

Not sure if re-medical is a sign of progress- hope it is as per some cases on this forum..
Hi, exactly same timeline as mine but no update till now!! Hoping to get some movement.. please note that remedical is always a good sign. It means somebody has looked into your file

Reactions: Rik2019

J003

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
Hi guys,

Re-medical request is a positive sign. Once they are approved, you will receive the PPR email within a week or so.

Rik2019

Apr 20, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hi, exactly same timeline as mine but no update till now!! Hoping to get some movement.. please note that remedical is always a good sign. It means somebody has looked into your file
Fingers crossed
Did you also get a re-medical request?

Rik2019

Apr 20, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Re-medical request is a positive sign. Once they are approved, you will receive the PPR email within a week or so.
Really hope so! I read in your earlier post that in your case it took a bit longer - 3 weeks right after re-medical? Hope it doesn’t taken more than that..

Mobilmind

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
Do not worry too much. Nowadays most of the cases take on an average 8-10 months because of backlogs and ample amount of new applications. I had a conversation with the agent several times they ensure me that workload increased drastically and this is the reason many applicants are on queue. Now i am going to give you a link you just have to follow the instruction step by step. At first select e-GCMS then order now then put the information what they have to require next pay them. After payment, they will send you a consent form where you have to put your application details as well signature then scan that doc and send back to them. That's all...new wait will be began...almost a month.
Link: https://www.getgcms.com/order-now
I can agree to this, didn't talk to an agent but my sister in law who lives in Toronto for over 20 years. She said burden in government offices has increased even the permanent residents have to wait to get their applications for whatever approved. Its due to the fact, that thy let a lot of refugees from Syria, Iran, Iraq in... etc. She said Toronto is full with them. Their work also needs to be done.

J003

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
Really hope so! I read in your earlier post that in your case it took a bit longer - 3 weeks right after re-medical? Hope it doesn’t taken more than that..
Yeah , unfortunately. But keeping my case aside , many people received in a day or two. Time is Unpredictable , but you will receive it thats for sure.