+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Semeg

Oct 13, 2018
After having posted my Concerns a couple of times, I have finally received the email to submit my passport on 9th May at 8.30 pm.
Thanks to everyone for helping out each other. I hope everyone receives their ppr email soon.
Congratulations whats your visa office

Zenith_Sahai

Star Member
May 21, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
27th August
After having posted my Concerns a couple of times, I have finally received the email to submit my passport on 9th May at 8.30 pm.
Thanks to everyone for helping out each other. I hope everyone receives their ppr email soon.
Wow congrats

pavan23

Nov 18, 2014
Did you raise a CSE or emailed the Visa office ???

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi, I need a help @cansha @tobs @gau55555 and other experienced members,

I have been under RR for POF since Nov 2018. Now, I have all the liquid cash in one bank say ABC. I want to transfer the entire liquid cash as it is to another bank say XYZ. Do I need to upload bank statement from XYZ immediately or can I wait till PPR or ADR whatever comes next.

Will there be any problem if I transfer to XYZ? XYZ is offering better interest and services than ABC.

Kindly help me !!
I'll say wait.

Reactions: papan5069

kezz

Dec 9, 2015
Called CIC yesterday and said everything looks good and complete and I should be expecting email shortly.

Now I have to wait for next week to see if that happens.

Btw, do you get updates on your CIC account too when they request passports?

expressca

Jun 22, 2018
Called CIC yesterday and said everything looks good and complete and I should be expecting email shortly.

Congrats in advance. You could receive it as soon as tonight. Some people receive it in their canada.ca account while other receive it directly to their email.

Reactions: kezz

expressca

Jun 22, 2018

By the way, did you receive any ghost update or re-med request?

kezz

Dec 9, 2015
Congrats in advance. You could receive it as soon as tonight. Some people receive it in their canada.ca account while other receive it directly to their email.
Weird. I thought they only send emails during working hours (Which is done by now)