+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Danial0611

Feb 8, 2018
Hi,

23rd Aug AOR.

No updates since 22nd Nov, 2018. But today, I got an update in my account.

Additional requirements changed from 'Not Applicable' to 'We are reviewing the additional documents that you have provided'.

I had been asked to submit an ADR back in Sep'18 and this was the same status that was shown to me which had then turned to 'Not Applicable' after the submission.

Since, then I was never asked for any ADR. Is it so that they are rechecking that same ADR again?

Mar 3, 2018
I have applied for GCMS notes and am awaiting a response from their end. Is the response on the notes satisfactory? Does it really give a good understanding of where the application is stuck/pending?

jacam

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
PPR today!! 3 days after the ghost update!

Good luck to everyone! Hang in there and good news will come soon!

See my signature for timeline. I only called once and raised CSE twice.
Did you get an email with the ghost update or do you have to check your account?

Congrats on your PPR

coldcanada

May 1, 2018
UK
Hi All,

Finally I got an email from CIC couple of hours agao with the subject "Ready for Visa" and in this long email they confirmed that I have Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) and asked to submit the passport. Is this PPR ?

However I dont see any changes in my online account. It still shows below. And where are you guys seeing any ghost updates ? I dont see any timestamps in the account anywhere:
"Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made"

AOR - 25/08/18
Medicals:with in a month
I am not too sure about IPA1/2s etc and how reliable they are. Ordered 2 GCMS notes - one in Novemeber and one in Jan/Feb.

jacam

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
Hi All,

Finally I got an email from CIC couple of hours agao with the subject "Ready for Visa" and in this long email they confirmed that I have Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) and asked to submit the passport. Is this PPR ?

However I dont see any changes in my online account. It still shows below. And where are you guys seeing any ghost updates ? I dont see any timestamps in the account anywhere:
"Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made"

AOR - 25/08/18
Medicals:with in a month
I am not too sure about IPA1/2s etc and how reliable they are. Ordered 2 GCMS notes - one in Novemeber and one in Jan/Feb.
Congratulations that is PPR, Your online account will update after you submit your passport and the visa is stamped.

Reactions: coldcanada