+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

kochharonline

Apr 16, 2019
Finally my wait of 9 months has ended.. I want to thank one and all in this group for being there and motivating me when I was down... Below is my journey
Gave first IELTS in Jan 2018 scored L7 R7 W6.5 S7
Gave IELTS again in April
Scored L8 R8 W6.5 S7 and missed it by 0.5 bands in writing. Filled first test of May it was on 12th of May and Result came on 25th May and score was L8 R8.5 W7 S7
Received ITA 12th June
AoR 6th Aug
BG started Nov 23rd
No calls no emails no GCMS till January
First call on January 16th and status was ELIGIBILITY Recommended passed, Criminality Passed and security Not started
Same status in Feb when called on 15th Feb
Ordered GCMS notes and emailed Ralph
Same status was told by Ralph
Received notes on 13th March status was same
Called on 17th March status was same
Got Re-medicals request on 17th April
New medicals submitted on 20th April
Medicals uploaded by hospital on 24th April
Medicals passed on 30th April
Golden mail today 7th May 2019
Passports Submitted at VFS Jalandhar Punjab India on 9th May, 2019

toyota0971

Apr 9, 2019
Not much patient left in my mind!!!
Plz, make any comments to do me actions!!

AOR-08/08/2018
MED-Passed(28th Aug, 2018)
Criminality-In progress(started 28th Aug, 2018~)
Security-not started

Based on GCMS (ordered 11th April 2018),
Immigration officer hasn't touched since 26th Sept 2018!!!!
I called the CIC office at the time of 6 months to know where i was, and
i asked the officers to do action. Since then, i called 4 times in total so far, there was no action.
I think that after the AOR, i got a ADR(18th September 2018). i uploaded the require documents(fingerprint & police record in my country) a couple of days later.

My question is that should i have to upload and also send additional document through web form?
the reason why i thought so is that there was no any updates more than 7 months since i got ADR, which made me crazy!!!!

And in the review on GCMS, foreign credential (3 years) is not provided(18th Sept 2018)
so, Should i have to attach the foreign credential & ADR(police fingerprint record ) to send through web form to immigration officer?

Harjot3187

Feb 10, 2019
I received my gcms notes today. On 22nd March, 2019 the centralized intake office wrote that they require a review regarding my job duties as I had not mentioned them anywhere. I have applied as a computer instructor under NOC 4021 as I am teaching computer in a private school.
On 7th April, 2019 file was reviewed by officer at new Delhi and notes were given eligibility failed and application refused due to same reason as stated by officer at centralised intake office. But even till now i have not received any rejection status on my portal. Does that mean that my file is still under process and would they accept if I send them letter of reference again with job duties mentioned specifically? Anyone aware plz guide.....

Zenith_Sahai

Star Member
May 21, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
27th August
I received my gcms notes today. On 22nd March, 2019 the centralized intake office wrote that they require a review regarding my job duties as I had not mentioned them anywhere. I have applied as a computer instructor under NOC 4021 as I am teaching computer in a private school.
On 7th April, 2019 file was reviewed by officer at new Delhi and notes were given eligibility failed and application refused due to same reason as stated by officer at centralised intake office. But even till now i have not received any rejection status on my portal. Does that mean that my file is still under process and would they accept if I send them letter of reference again with job duties mentioned specifically? Anyone aware plz guide.....

Oh my god , now you scare me

Reactions: JSKK

toyota0971

Apr 9, 2019

toyota0971

Apr 9, 2019
why don't send a Letter of explanation again? who knows even if a officer said that it was rejected.
So far, i did everything i can to move forward. I am not just sitting waiting for getting PR.
hopefully, you will get a good news.

Harjot3187

Feb 10, 2019
Th
why don't send a Letter of explanation again? who knows even if a officer said that it was rejected.
So far, i did everything i can to move forward. I am not just sitting waiting for getting PR.
hopefully, you will get a good news.
Thank you.... I have thought of the same thing.... Sending them a letter of reference again with job duties mentioned specifically.

Mobilmind

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
Finally my wait of 9 months has ended.. I want to thank one and all in this group for being there and motivating me when I was down... Below is my journey
Scored L8 R8 W6.5 S7 and missed it by 0.5 bands in writing. Filled first test of May it was on 12th of May and Result came on 25th May and score was L8 R8.5 W7 S7
Received ITA 12th June
AoR 6th Aug
BG started Nov 23rd
First call on January 16th and status was ELIGIBILITY Recommended passed, Criminality Passed and security Not started
Congrats!!!!
We are Waiting 8 months and 10 days, Hope the weit is over soon!!!

witty27

Feb 12, 2019
I have also review required for job duties. I send another COE with job duties together with LOE explaining why I am submitting updated COE. Send it thru webform. Now my file has been transferred to local visa office and waiting for another review by officer.

Harjot3187

Feb 10, 2019
Congrats!!!!
We are Waiting 8 months and 10 days, Hope the weit is over soon!!!
Received ITA 12th June
AoR 6th Aug
BG started Nov 23rd
Congrats.... We are still waiting... Hope it gets over soon... Btw.... What is Ralph and on which number did you call? Do they really attendcalls?