AOR Received.
06-08-2018
Med's Request
14-05-2019
Med's Done....
20-05-2019
Passport Req..
03-06-2019
1. @Minh AOR 20 Aug 2018, Eligibility Met, Criminality in progress, Security Not started
2. @AHcan AOR 24th August 2018. No ADR request. Eligibility met, Criminality passed, security not started. VO - Ottawa
3. @Dannny AOR 30th August.
Eligibility Met, Criminality Passed, Security Not Started
File last touched: 12 October 2018. VO Sydney, NS PNP-I
RR: Civil Status
4. @neochanges1 AOR - August 25. Meds passed
Eligibility Met
BGc not started yet
ADR: September 25 - was given a 30 days extension -> ADR changed to N/A Nov 25.
Called CIC today and was advised to call back on May 28 if haven't heard anything from them to remind officer.
5. @Fazalb AOR: 4th of August '18
Additional documents requested: 25th of August '18
Documents provided: 10th of October.
6. @ Munnalnd Application category: CEC
AOR: August 7, 2018
Medical passed: August 28, 2018 and since then in IP2
RCMP ADR request: August 28, 2018; uploaded on September 10, 2018
One GCMS notes (February 11): Eligibility - RR; Criminality - passed on January 24, 2019; Security - not started
7. @AV94 AOR 6th August 2018. Eligibility RR for POF, Criminality & Security not started. VO - Ottawa
8. Pls copy and update:)

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
I am also skeptical. I mean, after more than 7 months they are asking me to provide details regarding my Thesis and Research, I guess something is wrong.. Will try to raise a CSE, but the thing I only have 7 Days to reply so fingers crossed if I get the reply on my CSE before that.

Cheers
I understand it can be worrying to get those kind of questions but you need not be overthinking. CSE replies are usually taking 2-3 days these days so hopefully. Be prepared with your reply, and if you are not getting anything from them, so ahead and respond as per best of your capacity. You should be fine.

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
@tobs ,@Mr_nobody ,@Asiv adanac

august 18, PNP Ontario till January 31( the time we ordered GCMS), eligibility RR for POF-although having more money in account, criminality passed, medical also, security not yet started ,VO nova scotia..last time file touched 27-10-2018
a week ago we changed to London united kingdom, does this means anything?
thx
My answer may not satisfy you as I am intervening out of line, but its not clear why its RR? Is it a gift that you had shown? A Provident fund ? or a large sum of money that you transferred near to the POF submission? Please clarify . Mostly, if your POF is as per standards in numbers, RR can be cleared automatically post review by an officer or your can get a PFL .
VO changes do happen for load balancing but in your case (and in many cases) it seems, they moved it to local VO to be absolutely sure about something .Transfer to Local VO happens (apart from load balancing) when there is a specific item on your application that needs expertise from Local VOs.

Reactions: Mr_nobody

Mich4mich

Mar 6, 2019
1. @Minh AOR 20 Aug 2018, Eligibility Met, Criminality in progress, Security Not started
2. @AHcan AOR 24th August 2018. No ADR request. Eligibility met, Criminality passed, security not started. VO - Ottawa
Eligibility Met
BGc not started yet
Called CIC today and was advised to call back on May 28 if haven't heard anything from them to remind officer.
One GCMS notes (February 11): Eligibility - RR; Criminality - passed on January 24, 2019; Security - not started
7. @AV94 AOR 6th August 2018. Eligibility RR for POF, Criminality & Security not started. VO - Ottawa
8. @Mich4mich AOR 31st August 2018. Eligibility - Met, Criminality - Met, Security - Not Started, VO - Ottawa
9. Pls copy and update:)

Reactions: AHcan

mobear13

Jan 20, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
nova scotia...london uk since march 2019
AOR Received.
18-08-2018
My answer may not satisfy you as I am intervening out of line, but its not clear why its RR? Is it a gift that you had shown? A Provident fund ? or a large sum of money that you transferred near to the POF submission? Please clarify . Mostly, if your POF is as per standards in numbers, RR can be cleared automatically post review by an officer or your can get a PFL .
VO changes do happen for load balancing but in your case (and in many cases) it seems, they moved it to local VO to be absolutely sure about something .Transfer to Local VO happens (apart from load balancing) when there is a specific item on your application that needs expertise from Local VOs.
thx for the reply , what is written in GCMS, REVIEW REQUIRED, please review funds RE account activity amount A11.2, and the money is there since sept 2017..a year before applying..what do u think?

mobear13

Jan 20, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
AOR Received.
18-08-2018
Do you know the exact reason why they RR for PoF? It should be explained in the notes section of your GCMS notes.
e.g. Was the money a gift? If so, did you provide a gift deed? If so, did you provide something like 6 months transaction history or something similar?This is to prove that for example the money is not just a loan and you are not gonna return it before moving to Canada
I think if you could find out the reason, then you can raise a CSE and include more docs to support your application. This will make RR easier.
Anyways, these are the stuff that I saw on these threads, but I don't have much info on PoF coz I was CEC inland and I didn't need to provide any PoF. @tobs is a better person to ask. Hope she still has time to answer, cuz I think she is busy these days with her landing;

For file moving to London, this happens all the time. CIC does it very often in almost every GCMS notes, you can see file was transferred due to "workload redistribution". However, we can't tell what exactly is the reason behind it.
thx for replying... in GCMS , review required POF, please review funds RE account activity about A11.2
the money is there since sept 2017, didn't change, do u think because am leaving the money with no activity they suspected something!!!!...am saving them ,thats why i am not touching them at all..
u think i should get a new statement or wait until ADR?

THX

mobear13

Jan 20, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
AOR Received.
18-08-2018
Eligibility Met
BGc not started yet
8. @Mich4mich AOR 31st August 2018. Eligibility - Met, Criminality - Met, Security - Not Started, VO - Ottawa
9. Pls copy and update:)
@mobear13 aug 18, pnp ontario, security not started, criminality passed, medical passed, eligibility RR POF, nova scotia and now londonUK

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
thx for the reply , what is written in GCMS, REVIEW REQUIRED, please review funds RE account activity amount A11.2, and the money is there since sept 2017..a year before applying..what do u think?
If thats the RR comment, its a real Minor one (goes upto unnecessary) !! They are bothering about the money which is in someones account for too long, too short, too early, too late etc. Dont worry, you will be fine. If at all you want to take a voluntary action, raise a webform with and LOE explaining why the money is there since long (because you saved it for the day !) ... All the best!

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I currently have a letter that I had used in office to apply for US visa. Can I submit the same or would that be seen as a contradiction?? What can I state in the LOE alongside
Get a new letter that ties really closely with the job duties listed for your NOC code on the CIC web (this is really important).
In your LOE, you can explain how you came to know about the issue with your eligibility from your GCMS notes and why you're sending in additional documents.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
@tobs ,@Mr_nobody ,@Asiv adanac

august 18, PNP Ontario till January 31( the time we ordered GCMS), eligibility RR for POF-although having more money in account, criminality passed, medical also, security not yet started ,VO nova scotia..last time file touched 27-10-2018
a week ago we changed to London united kingdom, does this means anything?
thx
No, it means your file was transferred to London. Hopefully London will process your app faster.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Do you know the exact reason why they RR for PoF? It should be explained in the notes section of your GCMS notes.
e.g. Was the money a gift? If so, did you provide a gift deed? If so, did you provide something like 6 months transaction history or something similar?This is to prove that for example the money is not just a loan and you are not gonna return it before moving to Canada
I think if you could find out the reason, then you can raise a CSE and include more docs to support your application. This will make RR easier.
Anyways, these are the stuff that I saw on these threads, but I don't have much info on PoF coz I was CEC inland and I didn't need to provide any PoF. @tobs is a better person to ask. Hope she still has time to answer, cuz I think she is busy these days with her landing;

For file moving to London, this happens all the time. CIC does it very often in almost every GCMS notes, you can see file was transferred due to "workload redistribution". However, we can't tell what exactly is the reason behind it.
@mobear13 Like Mr. N said, you can choose to provide documents that shows that you've had the money before you even submitted the PR application.
What I would do would be to get bank statements and outline months of steady influx of money prior to when I submitted the PR application to show that I've had the money for a long time. I read somewhere where you mentioned having the money before september 2017. Highlight that in your statement.