23-07-2018
Passport Req..
18-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
LANDED..........
21-05-2019
Hi Guys,

Seems like a never ending story for me :).
So just to give you guys a bit of a background again

FSW-O : Pakistan National, Based in Budapest, Hungary

AOR: 19th August
Medicals Passed : Somewhere in September
Biometrics : Somewhere in October
Request Letter 1: january 24 (asking for my sibling residence document)
Request Letter 2 : March 28 (Asking me the following)

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
1. The enclosed Supplementary Information Request form .
2. A copy of your resume (CV), a document containing a brief description of your education, qualifications and experience

In the enclosed supplementary form, they are asking information regarding fields of study, thesis, supervisors, research paper, sources of funding and upon return to your country, what employment plans do I have in Place?

Now my query is, this seems to be more of a type of questions you would ask to a student.
I dont have all the information for examples :

1. I didnt publish a research paper or publication so nothing to give on that
2. I am not there for study, so Source of Funding (for studies) is not a question. I already gave them my bank statements when I applied
3. Upon returning to my country, what plans do I have? Well which country are they talking about? Pakistan or Hungary? How do I answer that?
4. Supervisors (past or current). Do I just gave them a name and their designation in the university/ workplace or I submit some form of contact cards?

Could you guys maybe help me out based on your wisdom :)?? I really dont want to mess this up..

Cheers guys

Saad
Man, I feel they got you mixed up with some student visa application. Maybe you can call them to clarify?

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Hi Guys,

Seems like a never ending story for me :).
So just to give you guys a bit of a background again

FSW-O : Pakistan National, Based in Budapest, Hungary

AOR: 19th August
Medicals Passed : Somewhere in September
Biometrics : Somewhere in October
Request Letter 1: january 24 (asking for my sibling residence document)
Request Letter 2 : March 28 (Asking me the following)

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
1. The enclosed Supplementary Information Request form .
2. A copy of your resume (CV), a document containing a brief description of your education, qualifications and experience

In the enclosed supplementary form, they are asking information regarding fields of study, thesis, supervisors, research paper, sources of funding and upon return to your country, what employment plans do I have in Place?

Now my query is, this seems to be more of a type of questions you would ask to a student.
I dont have all the information for examples :

1. I didnt publish a research paper or publication so nothing to give on that
2. I am not there for study, so Source of Funding (for studies) is not a question. I already gave them my bank statements when I applied
3. Upon returning to my country, what plans do I have? Well which country are they talking about? Pakistan or Hungary? How do I answer that?
4. Supervisors (past or current). Do I just gave them a name and their designation in the university/ workplace or I submit some form of contact cards?

Could you guys maybe help me out based on your wisdom :)?? I really dont want to mess this up..

Cheers guys

Saad
Its more like they are talking about two things : One is about PR and other is about a different category of Visa.
Its normal when they ask for a CV and information form (for most of SS they do), but questions related to research paper and other things are misdirected. Please raise a CSE asking for a clarification. You can also choose to call them and find out about the details of the info required. CSE or email will definitely bring some clarity.

Reactions: Mr_nobody

GauravChopra4

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
Just out of curiosity, are there any July/August RR cases who got their PR?
I am tired of receiving the generic messages from IRCC after raising CSE every month with no end date in sight.

Mich4mich

Mar 6, 2019
I haven't tried calling yet, we only did try to reach them through web form but you and I both share almost the same time AOR, although for me there was an ADR.
I suggest you try reaching out to them by phone and try to get an update on the status and maybe they might also provide you with a similar date.

Mich4mich

Mar 6, 2019
Hi , many of us including me, had recd such a cut off date from the agent. While few of them recd ppr before the cut off date, others like me learnt that the file got approved on the final cut off date n we got ppr after 5 days..

Cheers!! All the best!!
Hopefully I might receive mine too before the cut-off date. Fingers crossed !!!

Reactions: Asiv adanac

Mich4mich

Mar 6, 2019
Hi ,
I received a cut off date of 30 March and I think it’s just a bluff as I received a CSIS letter dated March 7 that my security screening is still in progress . Then it goes to CBSA and then back to CIC . And I don’t see this all happening by 30 March . I am assuming 2 to 3 months more for me .
Hopefully it won't take that long and we all receive it by April at the latest !!!

Kirty

Jan 1, 2019
Just out of curiosity, are there any July/August RR cases who got their PR?
I am tired of receiving the generic messages from IRCC after raising CSE every month with no end date in sight.
Aor 26th july
Stuck in ip1 due to RR for POF
Due date was 4th march 2019 in gcms but no action took place.

Mich4mich

Mar 6, 2019
On completion of 6 months, I was told 21st April as my next date whereas PPR was received on 19th March. So keep your fingers crossed.
Thats such a relief to see that they might process applications even before the cut-off date. Hopefully mine will come too before the cut-off date.

MunnaInd

Mar 22, 2019
Hello All,
It is my first post here, but I have been a silent follower for a while. I really appreciate your advice with my PR application. Here are my details;

Application category: CEC
AOR: August 7, 2018
Medical passed: August 28, 2018 and since then in IP2
RCMP ADR request: August 28, 2018; uploaded on September 10, 2018
One GCMS notes (February 11): Eligibility - RR; Criminality - passed on January 24, 2019; Security - not started
Primary visa office: CIO Sydney, NS
Raised a few CSEs after six months time, but got generic replies.

As you can see, I am under RR and completed 7.5 months. The reason for RR is Quebec residence. I was living and working in Quebec at the time of my application with a post-graduate open work permit. I am aware that Quebec residence is a problem, but still decided to go through this route since I have intention to leave Quebec. My PGWP expired in November and accordingly, I resigned from my job and moved out of Canada. I raised a CSE in December, and updated the change in address as well as uploaded a replacement LOE (with resignation date). I read in other threads that the visa officer usually asks for letter of intention to leave Quebec in these cases, but this not yet happened with me. My question is - does the visa officer still ask for this letter in my case since I have already updated the address and LOE? Also, in case if it is mandatory to provide this letter, shall I raise a CSE and upload it proactively to expedite the processing (or) wait until they ask it? Please suggest.

Thanks in advance.
Hello experts..please advise

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........
Delay in gcms notes isn't related with ppr processing.. At certain phases there are delays which occur from the concerned departments. How did u order the notes though?
I can see from ur signature that at least you guz got into IP2 phase but in my and some other cases we are still on IP1. I know some cases happened that day before ppr they moved to IP2.

Saadahmed345

Jan 24, 2019
Its more like they are talking about two things : One is about PR and other is about a different category of Visa.
Its normal when they ask for a CV and information form (for most of SS they do), but questions related to research paper and other things are misdirected. Please raise a CSE asking for a clarification. You can also choose to call them and find out about the details of the info required. CSE or email will definitely bring some clarity.
I am also skeptical. I mean, after more than 7 months they are asking me to provide details regarding my Thesis and Research, I guess something is wrong.. Will try to raise a CSE, but the thing I only have 7 Days to reply so fingers crossed if I get the reply on my CSE before that.

Cheers

Reactions: gau55555