+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

naina21

May 29, 2018
Did he say Review is required for eligibility? I am in a similar case and my completion date was pushed to June 11, 2019. However, for me my application is untouched since R10.
Did this new date communicated to you appear on your CIC profile?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Did this new date communicated to you appear on your CIC profile?
No. my CIC profile still shows May 2, 2019

but the agent said it's pushed to June 11, 2019 in her system.

Funny thing is had I not called them then I would probably never know that my date has been pushed lol

naina21

May 29, 2018
No. my CIC profile still shows May 2, 2019

but the agent said it's pushed to June 11, 2019 in her system.

Funny thing is had I not called them then I would probably never know that my date has been pushed lol
Oh, thanks for your help. I completed the 6 month mark today. Will call them.
Also, have you got a request for another medical exam?

naina21

May 29, 2018
No.

Did you have some medical condition?

What did they tell you about the delay?
No no nothing like that.
Heard that upon crossing the 6 month mark they ask for medical in some cases. Just thought I'd confirm. I will call them today and ask about the delay. Thanks for your help.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
No no nothing like that.
Heard that upon crossing the 6 month mark they ask for medical in some cases. Just thought I'd confirm. I will call them today and ask about the delay. Thanks for your help.
Your medical is valid only for 1 year so you will have to land in Canada by then, maybe there is some delay with your application as it's already past 6 months so I guess they want you to take another test.

It's always better to call them and get the details. You now have the right to bug them every week :D

naina21

May 29, 2018
Got the PPR request guys. I missed the email on Nov 26th which was for PPR. but got it back again today. Thanks everyone for help.

How long does it take for them to send the passport back? Any rough idea?
From which email ID did you receive the PPR request?

naina21

May 29, 2018
Your medical is valid only for 1 year so you will have to land in Canada by then, maybe there is some delay with your application as it's already past 6 months so I guess they want you to take another test.

It's always better to call them and get the details. You now have the right to bug them every week :D
Will do.. Thanks..

Reactions: SithLord