+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

sudhan

Jul 27, 2018
Hi all,

I have one biggest doubt. I got my ppr but there is no spouse name in it.

Right now i am living in Canada and my wife is in India.

They have given to instructions to submit both in Canada and India. But the letter has only my name and uci number in it.

is there a problem to download this letter and submit my spouse passport through VFS or she will be getting her own ppr?

I am really confused please help me.

Thanks in advance

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
Just got off from call and agent was very polite. She told me that my Background Verification hasn't start yet as they are waiting for 3rd paty report and its beyond cic control.
Once they get it, they will start working on my Background check. My employer in Canada got inspection last week in his business from ESDC. do you guys think this is the reason which makes my application get delayed?

Reactions: gau55555

Awaismoneeb

Jan 6, 2018
Hi, I know its frustrating for all of us. Can someone please tell me how long does it take from Security not started to PPR ?
I have eligibility Passes
Med Passed
Criminality Passed
Security Not started

Viplizan

Feb 12, 2019
Hi All,

My AOR is 24th Aug’18 and my MEP was updated on 19th Sep’18. Post MEP there has been no update in my application, it is in IP1 stage only.
I ordered GCMS notes and have received them as below. It says review is required for my POF but nothing specific is mentioned in the notes. I have not received any ADR request as well.
Also, i see some probleM related to CRS score, not sure what it says.
Would appreciate your suggestions and correct interpretation for the case.

coolsup

Jan 30, 2019
Hey guys,

Finally got a response from CIC but..

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Would appreciate it if someone could tell me what that opening line means :)

xignifye

Dec 14, 2017
Hey guys,

Finally got a response from CIC but..

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Would appreciate it if someone could tell me what that opening line means :)
I am not an expert but from what I have read on other threads...it means that your application just needs a final review by an responsible officer for making a final decision.
Hope this helps

coolsup

Jan 30, 2019