+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Dannny

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Congratulations to all who have received the PPR.
My AOR is 7th August, over the 6 month mark. Nothing has changed yet. Last when I spoke to the agent she mentioned it’s in progress that’s it and I sent a CSE- reply came “I confirm your application is in progress”.
Other than medical nothing changed since August.
I have not ordered gscm notes so completely lost.
What can I do now from my end other than waiting?
Order GCMS notes

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Congratulations to all who have received the PPR.
My AOR is 7th August, over the 6 month mark. Nothing has changed yet. Last when I spoke to the agent she mentioned it’s in progress that’s it and I sent a CSE- reply came “I confirm your application is in progress”.
Other than medical nothing changed since August.
I have not ordered gscm notes so completely lost.
What can I do now from my end other than waiting?
When did yo last spoke to an agent ? The best thing to do for getting into thick and thin of things is to order GCMS. Though they will take almost a month to arrive. Call them again and ask specifically that as you have crossed 6 months mark, is there any reminder they can send to the Case officer etc.

ricksplat

Jan 21, 2019
Hi Seniors,

I tried calling IRCC from 8 am to 2pm yesterday. I was able to reach the automated system arnd 15 times but at the end the call was ended due to high call volume.

What is the best time and day to call for checking the status?

Sukhdeep88

Dec 10, 2018
I was able to speak to customer care agent IRCC in the very first attempt
He told me
Eligibility and criminality are passed.
Security is pending
He told me that my file is at the final step and visa officer is reviewing it.
Please guide me how long it would take to get decision from IRCC side.

Shikta

Star Member
May 14, 2018
Hi Seniors,

I tried calling IRCC from 8 am to 2pm yesterday. I was able to reach the automated system arnd 15 times but at the end the call was ended due to high call volume.

I tried calling around 6:20 P.M. IST and got through twice. I think Tuesday / Wednesday.
Just see, if it works for you.

snowball2018

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
I was able to speak to customer care agent IRCC in the very first attempt
He told me
Eligibility and criminality are passed.
Security is pending
He told me that my file is at the final step and visa officer is reviewing it.
Please guide me how long it would take to get decision from IRCC side.
Your AOR please? It could be that your security has been finished. A lot of people have shared that call agents sometimes cannot see the security progress. For example, one called the other day and knew that security not started, but a few days later got PPR.

Rohan2111

Jan 25, 2019
Hi Seniors,

I called IRCC at around 2030 IST yesterday. And get connected to an agent on my first try itself. Although she didn’t give us much information and just told us that background check and eligibility are under review. Criminality and Security didn’t start yet.

Reactions: ricksplat

anotherone11

May 8, 2018
same
Hi Seniors,

same thing is happening with me.

Considering that I am approaching 6 months, is it advisable to contact local MP regarding the status?

gauravmlal

Jun 8, 2018
Category........
Hi Seniors,

Hey,
You should try again today between 8 to 8:30 am,if no success then between 2 pm to 2:30 pm Ottawa time. I think you couldn't get through yesterday due to high traffic on a Monday. I hope you will get through today for sure :)

Cheers!

Reactions: ricksplat

vivek31101

Feb 12, 2019
Hello Members. I crossed my 6 months mark for FSW-O India on 06-Feb-2019 and I called CIC on the number +1 6139444000 on 06th Feb night (Indian Time) and spoke with Peter. Peter informed me that my application has been approved and reconfirmed my email address. Just wondering if people have also encountered the same situation. Today I wrote to DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca and I got an automatic reply that they ill get back in 15 days which is their standard time now a days.

Reactions: anotherone11

DGS

Jan 28, 2019
I spoke on Thursday last week. I’ll try again tonight our time..
Super confused. Is it possible that nothin
When did yo last spoke to an agent ? The best thing to do for getting into thick and thin of things is to order GCMS. Though they will take almost a month to arrive. Call them again and ask specifically that as you have crossed 6 months mark, is there any reminder they can send to the Case officer etc.
e

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
Hello Members. I crossed my 6 months mark for FSW-O India on 06-Feb-2019 and I called CIC on the number +1 6139444000 on 06th Feb night (Indian Time) and spoke with Peter. Peter informed me that my application has been approved and reconfirmed my email address. Just wondering if people have also encountered the same situation. Today I wrote to DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca and I got an automatic reply that they ill get back in 15 days which is their standard time now a days.
Since your application has been approved and you wrote to NDVO, I think you should receive PPR because people in this forum/other thread who knew their application was approved, sent an email to NDVO and got PPR

DGS

Jan 28, 2019
I spoke on Thursday last week. I’ll try again tonight our time..
Super confused. Is it possible that nothin

e
Is it possible that nothing happened in our application post the
Medical
Update?? It’s so confusing

Sukhdeep88

Dec 10, 2018
Your AOR please? It could be that your security has been finished. A lot of people have shared that call agents sometimes cannot see the security progress. For example, one called the other day and knew that security not started, but a few days later got PPR.
AOR august 9, 2018.

Sukhdeep88

Dec 10, 2018
What aspect do they inquire/scrutinize under security check??

Thank you in advance