Med's Done....
23-07-2018
Passport Req..
18-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
LANDED..........
21-05-2019
Same here, my wife encouraged me to apply as her close friends living in Canada, they were also telling her to apply Canada by EE. Now after almost 1-year ordeal we finished submitting our application in August 2018. But what happened then is totally history.........i am so much frustrated, anger and feeling broken. everybody in my office, relative are kept asking when will move to Canada.............I just can't answer them:( This is now insulting for me.
:) Moral of the story is to never tell anybody until you got it.

I kept my mouth shut and my head down all the way until 2 weeks ago when my boss, who is a Canadian, called me in and told me this year 2019 would be very important and he needed me. I can't imagine my and his feelings If I assured him then and resign 1-2 months later, so I told him the plan. Now everybody in the office is asking me.

snowball2018

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
Same here, my wife encouraged me to apply as her close friends living in Canada, they were also telling her to apply Canada by EE. Now after almost 1-year ordeal we finished submitting our application in August 2018. But what happened then is totally history.........i am so much frustrated, anger and feeling broken. everybody in my office, relative are kept asking when will move to Canada.............I just can't answer them:( This is now insulting for me.
Well, I also have a long and tiring story leading to Canada EE. Up to this point, nobody in my office knew about my plan yet, except for family and a few very close friends.

But once in a while, while I am still desperately waiting for the golden email/ghost to come and knock on my door, I got news of an old friend, an old colleague who is immigrating to Canada via spouse visa, via secondment etc

I feel I am a joke! My AOR is 3rd of Aug btw.

cedarleaf

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Russia
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Hi Guys!

Yesterday got my PPR. :rolleyes:
It was a long journey for me - almost 3 years. 5 IELTS, a PNP refusal after 1 year of processing time. And finally I got it.

Here is my timeline:

FSW Outland
AOR Aug 4
Biometrics Sep 12
Med passed Sep 13
Ghost update Jan 24
PPR Feb 12

VO - Warsaw

Got PPR after almost 3 weeks after ghost update. It was a message in my CIC account.

cadgijoe

May 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
03-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Med's Done....
23-07-2018
Passport Req..
18-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
LANDED..........
21-05-2019
Hi Guys!

It was a long journey for me - almost 3 years. 5 IELTS, a PNP refusal after 1 year of processing time. And finally I got it.

Here is my timeline:

FSW Outland
AOR Aug 4
Biometrics Sep 12
Med passed Sep 13
Ghost update Jan 24
PPR Feb 12

VO - Warsaw

Got PPR after almost 3 weeks after ghost update. It was a message in my CIC account.
Congratulations! I admire you, my friend.

gokul.chandran

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-08-2018
Hi Guys!

Here is my timeline:

FSW Outland
AOR Aug 4
Biometrics Sep 12
Med passed Sep 13
Ghost update Jan 24
PPR Feb 12

VO - Warsaw

Congratulations...
it's people like you who keep everyones hopes alive...I can only imagine the stress that you must have gone through... a well deserved PPR.
All the best to the new Canadian life...

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
Hi Guys!

Here is my timeline:

FSW Outland
AOR Aug 4
Biometrics Sep 12
Med passed Sep 13
Ghost update Jan 24
PPR Feb 12

VO - Warsaw

Oh wow! Congrats cedarleaf. I pray to receive mine soon too. Happy for you

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
:) Moral of the story is to never tell anybody until you got it.

I kept my mouth shut and my head down all the way until 2 weeks ago when my boss, who is a Canadian, called me in and told me this year 2019 would be very important and he needed me. I can't imagine my and his feelings If I assured him then and resign 1-2 months later, so I told him the plan. Now everybody in the office is asking me.
I wanted to keep my mouth shut but somehow one of my colleagues knew then rest is you know history. even sometimes there is a rumour that i resigned my job and packing for Canada...i don't know how to respond them.

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Well, I also have a long and tiring story leading to Canada EE. Up to this point, nobody in my office knew about my plan yet, except for family and a few very close friends.

But once in a while, while I am still desperately waiting for the golden email/ghost to come and knock on my door, I got news of an old friend, an old colleague who is immigrating to Canada via spouse visa, via secondment etc

I feel I am a joke! My AOR is 3rd of Aug btw.
same man. when i applied almost everybody knew that i am applying for Canada. Our Hr head is stupid man, he has a big mouth, he shouted and told everybody that i got ITA, why don't you guys try like me....i was just busted in front of everybody, so they kept asking about PR. Whereas one of my colleagues got PR even nobody knew nothing until she resigned...i was shocked...and she is in Canada and i am sitting at my desk...getting hopeless day by day.

snowball2018

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
same man. when i applied almost everybody knew that i am applying for Canada. Our Hr head is stupid man, he has a big mouth, he shouted and told everybody that i got ITA, why don't you guys try like me....i was just busted in front of everybody, so they kept asking about PR. Whereas one of my colleagues got PR even nobody knew nothing until she resigned...i was shocked...and she is in Canada and i am sitting at my desk...getting hopeless day by day.
Gosh, your HR head is hell dangerous! This is the scariest kind of person.... Yeah I can share your feeling of seeing your colleague already settled in Canada while the PPR is nowhere to be seen.

I got a colleague join my team in late June 2018, she left in Jan 2019. Just checked with her yesterday and learned that she got her visa for Australia.

Although not heading the same country, I still feel like I am such a lame joke! Everyone has got their visa to wherever they are heading, except for me!

Reactions: SRayhan87

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Gosh, your HR head is hell dangerous! This is the scariest kind of person.... Yeah I can share your feeling of seeing your colleague already settled in Canada while the PPR is nowhere to be seen.

I got a colleague join my team in late June 2018, she left in Jan 2019. Just checked with her yesterday and learned that she got her visa for Australia.

Although not heading the same country, I still feel like I am such a lame joke! Everyone has got their visa to wherever they are heading, except for me!
Even every day he is asking about my PR visa whenever he crosses by my desk. How could i feel relief don't understand. My wife trying to pacify me but this does not simply work. In my head, it's the Canada that busies my brain all day long. You know i watched lots of Canadian related videos at first when i was so much excited. Then now, all day i am listening sad song and got anger, lose my patience, can not concentrate on work.

Reactions: snowball2018

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Dear Altruists,

I am a silent follower of this great group. I am really thankful to all who have been a source of constant inspiration in the painful wait for PPR.

I am really worried now since only 3 days are left for the 6 month mark.

AOR: 1 August
Biometrics: 31 August
Ghost update: 20 November
Status from CIC call agent since December 1st week till last week:
Eligibility-- Met; Criminality-- Passed; Security-- Not started
FSW Outland from Bangladesh
Visa Office: Ottawa

Is there any reason for which security has not started as yet? And please advise what I should do now. Really worried...

Thanks in advance.
Hey bro
Did you order notes? I think it's time to order GCMS notes or email to ralph godale. This is the best way you would get the accurate info about what happening with your application.

snowball2018

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
Even every day he is asking about my PR visa whenever he crosses by my desk. How could i feel relief don't understand. My wife trying to pacify me but this does not simply work. In my head, it's the Canada that busies my brain all day long. You know i watched lots of Canadian related videos at first when i was so much excited. Then now, all day i am listening sad song and got anger, lose my patience, can not concentrate on work.

Bear with the nosy HR head until you have got your COPR because God knows if CIC needs to check your information with the companies you have worked for.

I got the same symptom, happy and determined at first, but gradually grew worn out and demented.

Reactions: SRayhan87

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Bear with the nosy HR head until you have got your COPR because God knows if CIC needs to check your information with the companies you have worked for.

I got the same symptom, happy and determined at first, but gradually grew worn out and demented.
Until then we just can sit tight and hope for the PPR, but it seems ppr is so far from us.I am reluctant to do any work or anything just feeling bored and lazy. Watching other people got PPR and move to their dreamland.

Reactions: snowball2018

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Hi Guys!

Here is my timeline:

FSW Outland
AOR Aug 4
Biometrics Sep 12
Med passed Sep 13
Ghost update Jan 24
PPR Feb 12

VO - Warsaw

Congratulations buddy. Indeed a long wait and your persistence has paid off!