August 2018 AOR - join here

fahadxuberi

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
Dubai, UAE
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-08-2018
Bear with the nosy HR head until you have got your COPR because God knows if CIC needs to check your information with the companies you have worked for.

I got the same symptom, happy and determined at first, but gradually grew worn out and demented.
I would advise to play safe. Obviously if you are getting an experience letter prepared from your company for PR application, they would know you'll move out. In my case, I informed my line manager that I will be going for 2 weeks and will be back to work. My wife will stay there for a total of 2 months and will be back once she receives our PR cards. We will then stay and save for another 2 to 3 years before we move permanently. He never asks me because he knows I am not leaving anytime soon.

akhilnkumar

Nov 14, 2018
Hi Guys!

Yesterday got my PPR. :rolleyes:
It was a long journey for me - almost 3 years. 5 IELTS, a PNP refusal after 1 year of processing time. And finally I got it.

Here is my timeline:

FSW Outland
AOR Aug 4
Biometrics Sep 12
Med passed Sep 13
Ghost update Jan 24
PPR Feb 12

VO - Warsaw

Got PPR after almost 3 weeks after ghost update. It was a message in my CIC account.
Congratulations bro. admire your will..

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Same here, my wife encouraged me to apply as her close friends living in Canada, they were also telling her to apply Canada by EE. Now after almost 1-year ordeal we finished submitting our application in August 2018. But what happened then is totally history.........i am so much frustrated, anger and feeling broken. everybody in my office, relative are kept asking when will move to Canada.............I just can't answer them:( This is now insulting for me.
Dont get disheartened as yet... I understand that its a long wait, longer for some of us, but its how it is and we cant do much. My suggestion to all my forum friends is not to give hope and wait patiently, optimistically. Many of the June AORs havent got their PPRs, so we know that its longer for some of us. Be positive. Did you get your GCMS etc ? Asking cause that will give an insight on what to expect (roughly) .

Reactions: Shikta

snowball2018

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
I would advise to play safe. Obviously if you are getting an experience letter prepared from your company for PR application, they would know you'll move out. In my case, I informed my line manager that I will be going for 2 weeks and will be back to work. My wife will stay there for a total of 2 months and will be back once she receives our PR cards. We will then stay and save for another 2 to 3 years before we move permanently. He never asks me because he knows I am not leaving anytime soon.
Obviously different companies have different HR and practices. For my case, I am lucky to have understanding HR in both former and current companies - who never ask me why I need this type of letters. I prepared my own employment reference letters; asked the HR to review, sign and stamp for me.

The decision to reveal personal plans is up to individual to make.

snowball2018

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
Until then we just can sit tight and hope for the PPR, but it seems ppr is so far from us.I am reluctant to do any work or anything just feeling bored and lazy. Watching other people got PPR and move to their dreamland.
Hey don't be so depressed man! At least you have your wife accompanying you in this journey. You guys will be going together, once you're out of this, you will grow stronger. Just think of this as a mental training session!

ivyxu644

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
Hey guys,

Finally got a response from CIC but..

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Would appreciate it if someone could tell me what that opening line means :)
My application is flagged "review required" as per the GCMS notes due to eligibility and that's the exact same response i get from CIC. I would recommend you to order the notes and find out the details, so that you can fix it if there is any issue.

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Hey don't be so depressed man! At least you have your wife accompanying you in this journey. You guys will be going together, once you're out of this, you will grow stronger. Just think of this as a mental training session!
Thank you for gave me some strength.
I am trying to calm down myself and from now i will think this is a mental training session. I think this will work until the end. Hope we will get over this soon.

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
My application is flagged "review required" as per the GCMS notes due to eligibility and that's the exact same response i get from CIC. I would recommend you to order the notes and find out the details, so that you can fix it if there is any issue.
Mine was same then i applied for notes, got it few days back. Found out RR for POF.

snowball2018

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
Mine was same then i applied for notes, got it few days back. Found out RR for POF.
So have you taken action on this matter yet? There have been posts guiding how to upload additional proof for fund, you should take a look and proactively upload the document using CSE. That's all I know. Your AOR is 20 Aug, mine is 3 Aug you know? This Sunday will be 2 weeks overdue the 6-month mark.

cadgijoe

May 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
03-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Med's Done....
23-07-2018
Passport Req..
18-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
LANDED..........
21-05-2019
Guys, it's a standard generic reply. You will find many who receive the same response but eligibility is met or recommended pass and some even receive PPR soon afterwards. I've come to realize that unless an agent/reply tells you something definitive, there is nothing to read from it. The only true way to know is via GCMS/CBSA Notes.

anotherone11

May 8, 2018
Even every day he is asking about my PR visa whenever he crosses by my desk. How could i feel relief don't understand. My wife trying to pacify me but this does not simply work. In my head, it's the Canada that busies my brain all day long. You know i watched lots of Canadian related videos at first when i was so much excited. Then now, all day i am listening sad song and got anger, lose my patience, can not concentrate on work.
looks like you are suffering from breakup :)

Reactions: SRayhan87

anotherone11

May 8, 2018
Yup true... My wife is in Canada and I am waiting for PR. Hoping and praying for the day this waiting pain ends.

Reactions: snowball2018

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
So have you taken action on this matter yet? There have been posts guiding how to upload additional proof for fund, you should take a look and proactively upload the document using CSE. That's all I know. Your AOR is 20 Aug, mine is 3 Aug you know? This Sunday will be 2 weeks overdue the 6-month mark.
Yes, i did even after getting that note. arranged that deficiency money that they deducted from my POF as i am having a small personal loan that i stated when i submit the application. Transfer that amount from my father to my account then made a gift deed for that money after that submitted with a LOE. Now waiting for received any update.
Note: I got that note on Feb 5th, submit latest POF on 6th Feb.

Reactions: snowball2018