+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Chipo21

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
App. Filed.......
26-08-2018
All GCMS services also offer CBSA. CBSA is the same as GCMS, but with unredacted security check status obtained from Canadian Border Security Agency (hence CBSA). Same price, longer waiting time.
Ok thank you for the information

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
AOR-13 Aug. Completed six months today. Spoke with an IRCC agent. Eligibility, Medical, Criminality all passed. Security not started. He would not tell me when it would start. File is in Ottawa.
@tobs - any suggestions???
Hang in there. Others are in your shoes.

gauravmlal

Jun 8, 2018
Category........
AOR-13 Aug. Completed six months today. Spoke with an IRCC agent. Eligibility, Medical, Criminality all passed. Security not started. He would not tell me when it would start. File is in Ottawa.
@tobs - any suggestions???
Hey!
I am certain your security check reports are awaited , once they are in you will be in line for final review. If they are already in you are already in line for final review. So just a matter of few more days if all goes well with your security and I hope and wish that too.

Cheers!

JSKK

Mar 12, 2017
I have the same AOR and no update since medicals passed! Got my notes last week and found out that I had review required for pof.
Order your GCMS notes from getgcms.com
Hey, I ll be ordering notes in few minutes.
My sister got her PR in 33 days in sep 2017. I don’t know what’s wrong with these people now, it’s really hard to wait.

ajimond

Apr 11, 2018
Hi All,

AOR was August 12,2018.

I relocated to Calgary,Alberta on June 9th 2018 on Intra Company Transfer Visa-Work Permit. I had applied for GCMS notes back in November and it mentioned my WP is under review.

I have again applied for GCMS notes recently.Anything else that can be suggested/advice in my case ?

Thank you in advance.

Thanks,
Ajitesh

Shikta

Star Member
May 14, 2018
I feel like they are going to leave it just like that for ever. When i got PPR i thought now everything is over and i can sleep. But new issues with getting anexure b for my wife and kid bcz i cant submit their pasprt here in canada as they are in india. The reply from CIC says they will respond in 25 days. I dont understand what does that mean.
Sorry, not sure about this - hopefully they will revert sooner than 25 days with some instructions on how should the passports be submitted.

AV94

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-08-2018
Med's Request
14-05-2019
Med's Done....
20-05-2019
Passport Req..
03-06-2019
My sister got her PR in 33 days in sep 2017. I don’t know what’s wrong with these people now, it’s really hard to wait.
True, the wait gets harder and harder once you cross the 6 months mark. Hope we get our PPR's real soon :)

Shikta

Star Member
May 14, 2018
Hi Guys!

Yesterday got my PPR. :rolleyes:
It was a long journey for me - almost 3 years. 5 IELTS, a PNP refusal after 1 year of processing time. And finally I got it.

Here is my timeline:

FSW Outland
AOR Aug 4
Biometrics Sep 12
Med passed Sep 13
Ghost update Jan 24
PPR Feb 12

VO - Warsaw

Got PPR after almost 3 weeks after ghost update. It was a message in my CIC account.
Many Congratulations!

Reactions: neochanges1

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
Those where the good old days!
I pray we all receive our PPR soon

Reactions: M&Ms

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
Today I have hit the 6 months mark.
Here is how my timeline looks like

ITA July 18, 2018
EAPR & AOR Aug. 13, 2018
Meds cleared Sept. 1, 2018 ( compare to many i cleared my medical slight earlier and this gave me hope that I will receive ppr earlier as well, how naive I was:D)
File moved to London Visa office Sept 30,2018)
Eligibility and criminality cleared on 26 October 2018
Ghost update on 31 Oct 2018 ( at that time I though it’s just matter of weeks before I receive my ppr, silly me:()
Ghost update was for the start SS

As of 15 Jan 2019, I m still in SS as stated in CSIS letter and don’t know how long will it take. Waiting for my CBSA notes which are supposed to arrive some time this week.

Hope SS doesn’t take long:(

Reactions: Dannny

kruhiputar

Mar 22, 2018
Guys, it's a standard generic reply. You will find many who receive the same response but eligibility is met or recommended pass and some even receive PPR soon afterwards. I've come to realize that unless an agent/reply tells you something definitive, there is nothing to read from it. The only true way to know is via GCMS/CBSA Notes.
Hey, @cadgijoe - my mind is a total mush from all the scrolling, "strategizing" and worrying, so please bear with me - I'm about to order the notes (from getgcms) for the first time (being in 5th month of FSW inland processing and having some 40 days till 180-day mark), so I would like to confirm that I've gotten it right:
if I order the CBSA notes I should get all the info I would usually get with GCMS notes plus the CBSA notes that concern the security check?

(Last time I've called the CIC Client Service - end of January - I've gotten to know my partner's and mine application is in progress: medical passed, eligibility in process, criminality in progress, security to be started, no ADR requests, "nothing out of order".)

Thanks. :confused:

Last edited: