+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

cheekylittleminx727

Star Member
Dec 2, 2018
Quick question for our very helpful senior members here.. If an application has already passed eligibility does that mean that all necessary requirements specifically ECA has been approved? If let's say there's a problem with your CRS points and it decreased lower than the cut off point, will they issue a refusal even before marking your application as eligibility passed?

I guess the question here is, what are the chances of being refuse after eligibility has passed?

Thanks
I think eligibility won't be marked as "met" or "passed" if your CRS score is lower than the cut off. CRS score is considered in eligibility assessment. They make sure that the points you claimed upon invitation are backed up with documents. Your CRS score should remain the same from the moment you were invited to the moment your application was submitted and reviewed. Decrease on CRS score doesn't mean your application will be refused provided that your new score is above the cut off during the round of invitation.

Last edited:
Reactions: neochanges1

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Amidst of all the drama...I am having hard time logging in to my profile. I don't know how many times it takes me to view my profile. Every time I put my username/password through GC Key and it takes me back to the home page. Super annoyed.
Use a different browser

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
1 day from 6 month mark.
still in IP1.
GCMS shows Eligibility review required. csi filled. nothing changed.
what can I do?
check the case analyst notes (last 4-5 pages) for why it is review required.

cheekylittleminx727

Star Member
Dec 2, 2018
It happened, I finally got it guys. Received the golden email in the last hour. Seeing an email titled "Ready for Visa" pop up on my phone was almost surreal after all this wait. My 6 month date was 12th February.

Good luck to all of you guys still waiting. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for all of you.
Did you get ghost update prior to this? Congratulations!

expressca

Jun 22, 2018
looks like a bunch of ghost updates appeared yesterday for august and september Aor's. Looks similar to last week trends in which ghost updates were followed by PPR's next day. So hoping some PPR's tonight!

At least, I hope it would be more productive than yesterday's El Clásico match.

Last edited:

GauravChopra4

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hi all,

I ordered GCMS notes on 10th January and those arrived today. As per the notes, my file was last touched in October 2018 and is review required but I am not sure of what they require the review. Attached is the screenshot of the note given by the agent. Please have a look and let me know what can be done on my end to make things working.

Mo-Desire

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-08-2018
File Transfer...
14-09-2018
Hi all,

I ordered GCMS notes on 10th January and those arrived today. As per the notes, my file was last touched in October 2018 and is review required but I am not sure of what they require the review. Attached is the screenshot of the note given by the agent. Please have a look and let me know what can be done on my end to make things working.
I can't preview your note screenshot. You may have to upload it again or share the link to help us assist you better

Pks1988

Sep 1, 2018
I don't want to assume anything until I get the golden email. Thank you all for the positive remarks.

AOR: August 30
MEP: 3rd week of September
IP2: first week of December
Ghost Update: February 7
Hey, My AOR is 31 August and profile is pretty much similar. I hope THE GOLDEN GHOST knocks my door too followed by the PPR mail.
All the best to you too and all the other aspirants.!!

Reactions: cheekylittleminx727

Pks1988

Sep 1, 2018
Amidst of all the drama...I am having hard time logging in to my profile. I don't know how many times it takes me to view my profile. Every time I put my username/password through GC Key and it takes me back to the home page. Super annoyed.
facing the same issue....!!

winterdiva

Dec 18, 2017
London
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
how to attract GOLDEN GHOSTS ?

AOR 04-Aug. File not touched since 04-Nov. Time has REALLY slowed down and I can feel minutes and seconds. Really stressful and anxious time.

Am I likely to be in security screening? I might have called thrice since 01-Dec. All three time, agents said security didn't start yet. Ordering GCMS notes today (I don't know for what)

sudhan

Jul 27, 2018
Finally got my PPR today. CEC inland. AOR 29 august.

I am living in Canada and my spouse is in India. They have sent me instructions to submit my passport but not for my dependent.

My question is will they send her a separate PPR or what should i do?. Have you guys seen any cases like this before.

Please help me out. Thanks in advance.