+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Dannny

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Just received my GCMS notes and found out that NOTHING has changed since October 2018. Unbelievable. 22 days away from 6 months.

Eligibility: Met
Criminality: Passed
Info sharing: Complete
Security: Not started

Primary office: Sydney
Secondary office: Ottawa

Will contact them when I hit 6 months.

Mo-Desire

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-08-2018
File Transfer...
14-09-2018
Quick question for our very helpful senior members here.. If an application has already passed eligibility does that mean that all necessary requirements specifically ECA has been approved? If let's say there's a problem with your CRS points and it decreased lower than the cut off point, will they issue a refusal even before marking your application as eligibility passed?

I guess the question here is, what are the chances of being refuse after eligibility has passed?

Thanks
Chances of rejection after Eligibility passed is slim. Very slim

Reactions: neochanges1

mainak.g

Star Member
Oct 13, 2016
Amidst of all the drama...I am having hard time logging in to my profile. I don't know how many times it takes me to view my profile. Every time I put my username/password through GC Key and it takes me back to the home page. Super annoyed.

Last edited:

ggeet

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
It’s PPR email finally!!!!!
The ghost update or whatever I got yesterday wasn’t for nothing.
I’ve been trying hard for the last two years and finally..!
AOR: Aug 17, IP1 since then
BOWP applied: Aug 20
Med: Sep 7, IP2
ADR: Sep 21
ADR submitted: Oct 11
BOWP approved: Oct 25
Ghost update 1: Dec 4
Ghost update 2: Feb 5
PPR: Feb 5
CEC Inland, Despite the freezing today, gonna submit the passport in the evening.

Thank you good people, those who are waiting, you will receive them surely. It was quite a journey from the time I was hoping to get my ITA to here..
Never lose hope!
Congratulations! Can you share why it was delayed?

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
CEC Inland, Despite the freezing today, gonna submit the passport in the evening.

Thank you good people, those who are waiting, you will receive them surely. It was quite a journey from the time I was hoping to get my ITA to here..
Never lose hope!
Congratulations buddy.

Reactions: cheekylittleminx727

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
I couldn't resist myself from replying to this reply of yours @gau55555 . An assurance possibly could not be crafted in better words than these in this context.
A big admirer of the noble work you and some of your June buddies are doing across the different threads :) Keeping the sinking hopes alive even after getting your respective PPRs :)
Bravo!

Cheers!
Thanks for the Kind words Gaurav. Means a lot.

This kind of motivation keeps us going and help to make whatever small contribution I could to help someone here.
You have been among one of the oldies here and It has been good interactiv with you over the time. Hope we all get to the other side of the ocean soon.

Cheers Buddy. :)

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Guys, what is a ghost update?
When you login to your profile, you see your profile changed to Updated from submitted. But when you enter the profile, there is nothing actually that got updated.
When this occurs, we term it as a 'PPR ghost'Just knocked your door and in ~ 90% cases, you get your PPR the next day or a daly later.

cheekylittleminx727

Star Member
Dec 2, 2018
When you login to your profile, you see your profile changed to Updated from submitted. But when you enter the profile, there is nothing actually that got updated.
When this occurs, we term it as a 'PPR ghost'Just knocked your door and in ~ 90% cases, you get your PPR the next day or a daly later.
It says "application/profile updated". When I opened it, nothing has changed. I logged out and when I check again it says "submitted". Hope that this is a good sign and my PPR is just around the corner. Thanks for the reply.

ricksplat

Jan 21, 2019
1 day from 6 month mark.
still in IP1.
GCMS shows Eligibility review required. csi filled. nothing changed.
what can I do?

cheekylittleminx727

Star Member
Dec 2, 2018

Never lose hope!
Congratulations! :)