+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

jiaoni&tt

Jan 24, 2019
i cant get on the call with an agent. what are you dialing?
+16139444000, i called this number and it is hard to get to through, and the best time is call them at 8 around oclock canada time, you will get more chance to get to an agent.normal waiting time is 30 to 40 minutes. good luck...

jiaoni&tt

Jan 24, 2019
You pretty much done everything you should, you were requested an ADR and you provided it, so relax and wait for the awaited mail, don't stress too much about, very little can go wrong at this stage.
thanks for the really nice words, i hope i will get it soon...

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
Need urgent advice

AOR: 12 AUG, 2018
Got my first GCMS notes, it was generated on 10 JAN 2019.
R10 is OK/passed in September and moved to LVO.

Eligibility : Not Started
Security : Not Started
Criminality : Not stated
Medical : passed

Its almost 5 months of application and still there hasn't any notes from Officer or case Analyst.
I'm in panic mode as there hasn't any activity after October. Called agent but she can't do much unless it cross 6 months.
I don't know what to do now? should I email to LVO or CPC-ottawa?

aNewLife

Oct 18, 2018
Just found out through CIC agent that my eligibility is passed and background verification is in process. She was nice but didn't want to say much. She said I should call back when I complete 6 months if I don't see any update on my online profile. I wonder why it takes so long for background checks to be done.
That's great! Were you only able to get this info through a phonecall? When I submitted a CSE, all I got was that my application was still in progress. How long did you have to wait in the queue for the phonecall?

Reactions: Tinaaah

deanbentleyfalcke

Feb 18, 2018
Johannesburg, South Africa
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I received my GCMS notes this morning and guess what... application was approved on the 13th December 2018 (COPR generated, the works). Firstly, Yay! Secondly, there definitely is delays in getting PPR emails out. Thirdly, get your GCMS notes if you haven't. And for reference, my online portal is still on "submitted" and "in progress".

Ontario PNP Outland
CPC-Ottawa

ITA AOR: 30 Aug 2018
Medicals Accepted: 24 Sept
R10 Check complete: 24 Sept
Biometrics: 28 Sept
File was fully assessed for eligibility by case officer: 25 Oct
Review Officer notes and case completion: 13 Dec
Still awaiting PPR request...

At least I can rest knowing that my timelines are set and there's certainty.

Abdelilah

Apr 8, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/08/2018
Doc's Request.
07/11/2018
AOR Received.
19/08/2018
LANDED..........
17/02/2019
I received my GCMS notes this morning and guess what... application was approved on the 13th December 2018 (COPR generated, the works). Firstly, Yay! Secondly, there definitely is delays in getting PPR emails out. Thirdly, get your GCMS notes if you haven't. And for reference, my online portal is still on "submitted" and "in progress".

Ontario PNP Outland
CPC-Ottawa

Congratulations

Reactions: deanbentleyfalcke

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Need urgent advice

Its almost 5 months of application and still there hasn't any notes from Officer or case Analyst.
I'm in panic mode as there hasn't any activity after October. Called agent but she can't do much unless it cross 6 months.
Check the last 4-5 pages. Is it only the program assistant notes that's there.?

Yelzamani

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Need urgent advice

When files are transferred to a local VO outside of canada, the Eligibility is sometimes reset to Not Started. If you look on the last few pages you should see notes on Eligibility by a Case Processing Agent, done in CIO before the transfer.
A case officer at the LVO will review these notes and make a decision

Reactions: Smmm

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
That's great! Were you only able to get this info through a phonecall? When I submitted a CSE, all I got was that my application was still in progress. How long did you have to wait in the queue for the phonecall?
Yes I got it thru phone call. The wait time was 32 mins. You just need to keep trying and you will get connected to an agent.

Reactions: aNewLife

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
When files are transferred to a local VO outside of canada, the Eligibility is sometimes reset to Not Started. If you look on the last few pages you should see notes on Eligibility by a Case Processing Agent, done in CIO before the transfer.
A case officer at the LVO will review these notes and make a decision
There Eligibility hasn't started yet as no Officer or case processing agent assign for this.
File received at CIO- R10 check-passed, program assistant made a review and transferred to Etobicoke Visa office (LVO),
in my case LVO is Etobicoke local visa office and they did't start anything. it untouched since October. I could see last activity was done in October and scheduled for November.

Please check the image below for program assistant review.

Last edited:

Dannny

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017

Ontario PNP Outland
CPC-Ottawa

How did u find out? I mean where to look?