+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

marciocdb

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
53 left days to complete 6 months... with Christmas and New Year... only Medical passed... I'm still in IP1...
Either they speed this up and rush through background check and finish my evaluation or I''m probably looking at 7, 8 months.....

I requested the GCMS Notes on Dec 21st.... let's see what it says by the end of Jan...

blahola

Apr 2, 2014
Is myimmitracker reliable? Looking at the August AOR tracker, only 27% of applicants have received a PPR, and this number is supposed to be (according to IRCC’s service standard) 80%+ by end of January.

Moreover, July is still at 49%, while it is expected to be 80%+ by December end.

I thought that maybe some applicants aren’t updating their profile after getting their PPRs, which would partly explain these numbers, but all months before June are 80%+.

Last edited:

Milanbir

Dec 1, 2018
53 left days to complete 6 months... with Christmas and New Year... only Medical passed... I'm still in IP1...
Either they speed this up and rush through background check and finish my evaluation or I''m probably looking at 7, 8 months.....

I requested the GCMS Notes on Dec 21st.... let's see what it says by the end of Jan...
32 days left I'm also stuck on ip1

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Please suggest cic contact details from USA

Have tried to call from these numbers but in vain

613-944-4000
1-888-242-2100
Those are the only contact numbers available. Use skype

winsome4

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Hello all
It’s been 4 and a half months past my AOR . My lawyer told me that ‘Background check is in progress’. I just want to ask what are the chances of refusal at this stage,with so many months passed. Experts please contribute.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hello all
It’s been 4 and a half months past my AOR . My lawyer told me that ‘Background check is in progress’. I just want to ask what are the chances of refusal at this stage,with so many months passed. Experts please contribute.
The chances may be super thin but you can be sure only if you order GCMS notes and check the status of your eligibility.

winsome4

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
The chances may be super thin but you can be sure only if you order GCMS notes and check the status of your eligibility.
Thank you for your prompt reply. I was also thinking the same,but going through this form, I came to know that it takes 1 and a half month.So dropped the plan

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Thank you for your prompt reply. I was also thinking the same,but going through this form, I came to know that it takes 1 and a half month.So dropped the plan
Problem is you only saw only half of that info. Yes it takes may be 1-1.5 months to get notes but should have been ordered around 90 day mark. In that case you would have received them by now at 4.5 month mark.

In any case what's done is done. Whether you need notes now or not depends on where your file is being processed. So, may be you should give a call and ask your visa office and also status of your eligibility.

Hope1805

Dec 3, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
11-08-2018
It takes a month. I have almost the similar timelines and status as yours. I ordered my GCMS notes on 5th December. At max they should reach me by 9th Jan. I suggest that you order GCMS notes. I also kept procrastinating the ordering of GCMS notes thinking that may be I will get the golden mail before that, however, it didn’t happen. When I almost reached the 4 month mark, I finally decided that I should know where my application is and may be asking for notes, may prompt an action on the file. So, you can just order notes as there is no harm in doing that. If you get you PPR before that, think that you just spent another 20 dollars on the application

Reactions: cansha and winsome4

p_d2058

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
For those of you who have received their PPRs (US based), how much time did it take for you to get your passports back after you submitted them?

I submitted mine around third week of Nov (within the 30 day period after getting PPR) but haven't got them back yet.
Reposting my post here - if anyone can shed light.

p_d2058

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
I submitted mine in NY for a visitor visa - hand delivered and received acknowledgement with tracking at the same time. Received stamped PPT in 3 days time.
Thanks for the response. But this thread is specifically for Express Entry Permanent Resident applicants - not visitor visas. This thread has been classified in this forum clearly under the “Express Entry/Expression of Interest” category. Visitor visas have a very different timeline and processing method from PR applicants. There are other threads for visitor visas. Your post might be more appropriate there.

PR applicants do not receive any on the spot acknowledgements or tracking numbers. We have to mail our passports to the visa office and we do not have 3 day processing times.

Let us not post non-relevant posts in the wrong threads. It generates misinformation and confusion.

Last edited:
Reactions: tobs and ConDawg