App. Filed.......
19/08/2018
Doc's Request.
07/11/2018
AOR Received.
19/08/2018
LANDED..........
17/02/2019
I hope it's all positive for is for the new year .....August aor is too slow comparatively because we expected to get PPR in Dec and they got really slower at this time of the year and processing for next year .....i wish everyone all the best! PPR in the new year to all !
From what I read Ottawa is getting slower due to increased number of applications, I hope I am wrong though.

Archita

Jun 13, 2017
From what I read Ottawa is getting slower due to increased number of applications, I hope I am wrong though.
I hope too ! But we all are anxious as there is not even a single update after medical as it is more than 4 months now we and our file is still untouched . Each passing day it's making us more tensed. Let's hope in January there will be some update .

janepham

Star Member
Aug 4, 2018
Waiting impatiently too! But I guess we can’t do anything until after the holiday so let’s enjoy the festive season instead!

pranayp53

Dec 27, 2018
United States
Category........
FSW
Hey everyone, since a bunch of you already got PPR emails, figured someone went through this and can help.

I am trying to arrange for the photos needed to send along with the passport for the Visa after PPR (not the digital one post-ITA). Can anyone suggest where I might be able to get them to the required specs (50*70mm or 2*2 3/4 inches) in U.S? I have tried all the Costcos, Walgreens, Walmarts and Fred-Meyers (Krogers) around me (Olympia,WA). None of them seem to be able to do what's required. Walgreens says it can click the picture to specs but doesn't have the cutting tool needed for the size, same with Fred-Meyers. Costco apparently doesn't have Canada as an option in its system at all. There were several people on other threads that suggest Costco. Are there any special directions (in their system, i.e) I can give them that will help them produce the photos according to the required specs?

Any help is appreciated.

crsid

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
25-01-2019
Hey everyone, since a bunch of you already got PPR emails, figured someone went through this and can help.

I am trying to arrange for the photos needed to send along with the passport for the Visa after PPR (not the digital one post-ITA). Can anyone suggest where I might be able to get them to the required specs (50*70mm or 2*2 3/4 inches) in U.S? I have tried all the Costcos, Walgreens, Walmarts and Fred-Meyers (Krogers) around me (Olympia,WA). None of them seem to be able to do what's required. Walgreens says it can click the picture to specs but doesn't have the cutting tool needed for the size, same with Fred-Meyers. Costco apparently doesn't have Canada as an option in its system at all. There were several people on other threads that suggest Costco. Are there any special directions (in their system, i.e) I can give them that will help them produce the photos according to the required specs?

Any help is appreciated.
Try this app buddy
Passport Photo - ID Photo by vsmedia.de
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/passport-photo-id-photo/id917389447?mt=8

Or similar apps. Then print it out. Seen some people do this before

misabgd

Dec 14, 2015
Serbia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-08-2018
AOR Received.
22-08-2018
Med's Done....
17-09-2018

Any help is appreciated.
Why not cut it to prefered specs? Let them print a little bigger then simply cut it to desired spec .. and thats it?

pranayp53

Dec 27, 2018
United States
Category........
FSW

pranayp53

Dec 27, 2018
United States
Category........
FSW
Why not cut it to prefered specs? Let them print a little bigger then simply cut it to desired spec .. and thats it?
Thought as much. Only problem, they don't have a cutter with a ruler on them apparently! So, I would have to buy one specifically for this. But I guess that's the last resort. Thanks though.

p_d2058

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
Thought as much. Only problem, they don't have a cutter with a ruler on them apparently! So, I would have to buy one specifically for this. But I guess that's the last resort. Thanks though.
Hi Pranay,

I went through the same challenge and posted about it earlier in the forum. Unfortunately, I don’t think there’s a good answer to this. I had to hunt locally a lot to find someone. If you do not mind, what city are you located in? I might be able to help. The larger chains will be of no use. You’ll have to find a local photographer.

pranayp53

Dec 27, 2018
United States
Category........
FSW
Hi Pranay,

I went through the same challenge and posted about it earlier in the forum. Unfortunately, I don’t think there’s a good answer to this. I had to hunt locally a lot to find someone. If you do not mind, what city are you located in? I might be able to help. The larger chains will be of no use. You’ll have to find a local photographer.
Thank you. In am in olympia, WA. There's apparently one photographer around that can do it, but he is on a vacation for a whole month. I guess I could try Walgreens and then cut it to size, if all else fails.

p_d2058

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
Thank you. In am in olympia, WA. There's apparently one photographer around that can do it, but he is on a vacation for a whole month. I guess I could try Walgreens and then cut it to size, if all else fails.
Ah, ok. I know a few places in LA but I guess you’re just too far from there!