+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

gauravmlal

Jun 8, 2018
Category........
120 days today! IP2 since 26-Nov!
You should stop your day counter for next 10 days at least to be too optimistic about the end of holiday season. Time is frozen due to holidays and so you should also get down from the anxiety train and enjoy the much needed break from more than a quarter of madness we have been through :)
Happy holidays to you and all my fellow dreamers :)

Cheers!

rnpapa

Aug 27, 2018
Were you able to find out why the request was only for the PA ?
I’ve been also required the RCMP fingerprint certificate around 4 weeks ago. At the letter you receive from CIC, there’s the indication in BOLD telling which person needs to provide it.

The only way you have to confirm whether the consulate received your certificate is emailing them as I did and they confirmed.

NeeruIndia

Dec 19, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
8june 2018
AOR Received.
13-08-2018
Passport Req..
5feb 2019
VISA ISSUED...
7 Feb 2019
Hello, Kindly shade some light on my timeline and advice how long it may take

AOR --> 20th August 2018
Medical Pass --> 10th September 2018
IP1 completed & IP2 started --> 12th November 2018
since then the status has not changed
Current status: "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"

There is a timeline above the 'Application Status' which states:
"Estimated remaining processing time: 9 week(s)"
"Estimated completion date: February 20th, 2019"

Can someone tell me, do I have to wait till February ? OR the passport request might show up early ? It has already been more than 120days from AOR. Every day has been pushing my limits of being patient.
I am also thinking the same thing since the timeline says my estimated time of process completion is Feb 13 2019 while 120 days are completed on December 13 2018. Please guide if PPR can come before this time and moreover which month applications are now getting ppr emails in federal express entry PR process

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018
Hello, Kindly shade some light on my timeline and advice how long it may take

AOR --> 20th August 2018
Medical Pass --> 10th September 2018
IP1 completed & IP2 started --> 12th November 2018
since then the status has not changed
Current status: "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"

There is a timeline above the 'Application Status' which states:
"Estimated remaining processing time: 9 week(s)"
"Estimated completion date: February 20th, 2019"

Can someone tell me, do I have to wait till February ? OR the passport request might show up early ? It has already been more than 120days from AOR. Every day has been pushing my limits of being patient.
Yes, your application may get approved earlier than 6 months. 6 months is the average time that they estimate most of the applications can be completed.

Please order gcms notes if you have not done so already to get better understanding about your file.

Reactions: BruceChest

hpswamy

May 24, 2018
Hi, is anyone else still waiting for their application to move past the “Review of additional documents stage”?

Mine has been saying “We do not need additional documents.” for quite some time now.

Nancy_N

Star Member
Oct 16, 2018
Hi, is anyone else still waiting for their application to move past the “Review of additional documents stage”?

Mine has been saying “We do not need additional documents.” for quite some time now.
I suspect that's a good thing!

gauravmlal

Jun 8, 2018
Category........
I'm sorry, was travelling and hence couldnt post an update.
Here's my timeline,
ITA 22nd Aug
AOR/RPRF 31st Aug
Meds 24th Sept
IP1 25th Sept
IP2 24th Oct
File Approved 26th Nov
Ghost 27th Nov
VO Sydney
PPR 21st Dec (From NDVO)
Congratulations !! It was a long wait for you after BGC :) Finally over !
Christmas came early for you :D

Cheers!

Reactions: JJ_87 and Shikta