+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Finally spoke to an agent.... after 20 mins wait.... she said eligibility is under process.... is it possible that eligibility takes this long? Aug 8th AOR
There are lots of people in the same situtation..i believe there must be some issue due to which these files(ip2 23rd oct-30th oct) has not been touched yet...ottawa needs to be reminded about these forgotten cases somehow...mailing them could be an option..

Samyukta

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
Was applying for gcms notes on getgcms..... it says manmeet rai is the representative at contact gcms and I have to sign some authorization letter for the same..... is it okay?

Samyukta

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
Ex
There are lots of people in the same situtation..i believe there must be some issue due to which these files(ip2 23rd oct-30th oct) has not been touched yet...ottawa needs to be reminded about these forgotten cases somehow...mailing them could be an option..
Exactly..... How do we remind them? Il wait for my notes and then decide next steps....

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Ex

Exactly..... How do we remind them? Il wait for my notes and then decide next steps....
Thats your call but i will suggest to mail them in the meanwhile coz 1. Gcms will take atleast 30 days.
2. There are many of us in same situation, so if they recieve number of emails with same issue and similar timelines they may wake up to find out the cause(if they do it at all)...

Samyukta

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
Thats your call but i will suggest to mail them in the meanwhile coz 1. Gcms will take atleast 30 days.
2. There are many of us in same situation, so if they recieve number of emails with same issue and similar timelines they may wake up to find out the cause(if they do it at all)...
About to apply now from getgcms

nitingoescanada

Star Member
Jul 14, 2018
Delhi, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-08-2018
AOR Received.
19-08-2018
Med's Done....
11-09-2018
Any email I’d for Ottawa visa office ??

Vickky339

Nov 22, 2018
Hi Folks

I called CIC today and asked about eligibility and BG . He said its marked 'Recommend pass' for Eligibility , and they are waiting on criminality record . And he added like ,once they receive criminal record , Security will be initiated .

CEC Inland
MEP Sep 27 , Ip2 Since Nov 30 .

Can some please help to understand where my application stands ? Should i be very happy to hear 'Recommend pass' or its basic check ?
How long does the Security will take , if i haven't travel to any other than canada?
Am i far from PPR or near ?

Also posted in other thread hoping it will reach one of many experts here :)

Thanks !

damariusss91

Apr 19, 2018
Finally spoke to an agent.... after 20 mins wait.... she said eligibility is under process.... is it possible that eligibility takes this long? Aug 8th AOR
Really don't know how they work. .it's really a mystery. .all I can say is, let's just wait for ppr .cuz that's when we know we made it..best wishes mate

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Hi Folks

I called CIC today and asked about eligibility and BG . He said its marked 'Recommend pass' for Eligibility , and they are waiting on criminality record . And he added like ,once they receive criminal record , Security will be initiated .

CEC Inland
MEP Sep 27 , Ip2 Since Nov 30 .

Can some please help to understand where my application stands ? Should i be very happy to hear 'Recommend pass' or its basic check ?
How long does the Security will take , if i haven't travel to any other than canada?
Am i far from PPR or near ?

Also posted in other thread hoping it will reach one of many experts here :)

Thanks !
You should be, because what's remaining is only formalities. Good luck

Reactions: papan5069