NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
IMM5475
AOR Received.
18/08/2018
Hi All,
My case is as follows
AOR 29th August
Medicals cleared and BG initiated on 23rd Sep.
After that no update. I am much worried.
Should I initiate for GCMS notes.
Any advise?
Yup you can but I think you will only find CIO comments and if you have any doubt in your mind regarding your NOC/Funds etc. Then you should order and take corrective action before ADR or ....

Sai baba ki jai

Nov 7, 2018
India
AOR Received.
17-08-2018
Med's Done....
07-09-2018
Am I the only one who is not getting this deep in the hows and whens of the processing?

A week back I thought I was the only one obsessing about data from tracker but wow you guys are beating me.

See, I get it. Leaving your country is very important decision and something must have led you to take such huge step but really guys you need to calm down.

This is equally important for me as you guys. But i really feel you need to do something else too other than obsessing about the process. They did say 6 months at least wait 4.5 months before jumping to order notes.

Yeah, I get it few of the people who applied after you or on the same date got PPR, logically is it possible for them to give PPR to each and everyone at same time? As far as everyone of us wants to be exception we are not.

So calm down.

This is my last post on the group. I will only post whenever I get PPR to share timeline. But seriously your obsession is unnecessarily making me panic and this whole thing is not expediting my application for sure.

All in good time!

All the best!

No hard feelings.
Couldn’t agree more!

Unfortunately I’ve noticed a few people encouraging the ordering of gcms notes even in the 2nd/ 3rd/ 4th month by spelling out reasons such as - it could help identify areas of concerns in your application based on the case analysts’ notes and in turn the applicant could raise a cse and submit additional docs.
Though well intended, such advice plays on the insecurities and fears of applicants and ends up doing more harm to their application processing than good. Let’s face it - all of us have met the documentary requirements to the best of our abilities in the first submission. Any unecessary additional documents provided without them requesting for it only highlights nervousness or the fact that the applicant doesn’t feel their documentation was up to the mark in the first place. To them (IRCC) it shows nothing other than the fact that you ignore their repeated 6months processing message. Voluntary submission of additional docs based on case analyst’s comments which frankly are interpretated in a speculative manner by discussing with other applicants who themselves are speculating only tends to extend processing times. Yes- if you realise you made a mistake then correct it using cse but if you’ve provided everything accurately then providing unrequested additional docs is a double edged sword and a risk being taken which could lengthen processing times. Please wait for them to ask for supportive docs and don’t let panic set in just coz someone who applied before you or around the time as you has shown progress. Different people are handling applications. Wait patiently guys. It’ll happen. Just have faith in yourself and in the efforts you’ve put into your application before receiving aor.
They don’t outrightly reject applications unless it is a blatant misrepresentation or a monumental error. And frankly speaking there is a possibility that the case analyst’s Comments are only aimed at drawing vo’s attention to something that the case analyst is unable to decide on.
GCMS notes tend to increase more tensions in applicants than soothe them. Try waiting till the 4th month at least before ordering.
Just because it is an option available to us doesn’t necessarily mean it has to be exercised this early in our applications. It has been only 3 months and 18 days if you are AOR - 1 Aug.

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Couldn’t agree more!

Unfortunately I’ve noticed a few people encouraging the ordering of gcms notes even in the 2nd/ 3rd/ 4th month by spelling out reasons such as - it could help identify areas of concerns in your application based on the case analysts’ notes and in turn the applicant could raise a cse and submit additional docs.
Though well intended, such advice plays on the insecurities and fears of applicants and ends up doing more harm to their application processing than good. Let’s face it - all of us have met the documentary requirements to the best of our abilities in the first submission. Any unecessary additional documents provided without them requesting for it only highlights nervousness or the fact that the applicant doesn’t feel their documentation was up to the mark in the first place. To them (IRCC) it shows nothing other than the fact that you ignore their repeated 6months processing message. Voluntary submission of additional docs based on case analyst’s comments which frankly are interpretated in a speculative manner by discussing with other applicants who themselves are speculating only tends to extend processing times. Yes- if you realise you made a mistake then correct it using cse but if you’ve provided everything accurately then providing unrequested additional docs is a double edged sword and a risk being taken which could lengthen processing times. Please wait for them to ask for supportive docs and don’t let panic set in just coz someone who applied before you or around the time as you has shown progress. Different people are handling applications. Wait patiently guys. It’ll happen. Just have faith in yourself and in the efforts you’ve put into your application before receiving aor.
They don’t outrightly reject applications unless it is a blatant misrepresentation or a monumental error. And frankly speaking there is a possibility that the case analyst’s Comments are only aimed at drawing vo’s attention to something that the case analyst is unable to decide on.
GCMS notes tend to increase more tensions in applicants than soothe them. Try waiting till the 4th month at least before ordering.
Just because it is an option available to us doesn’t necessarily mean it has to be exercised this early in our applications. It has been only 3 months and 18 days if you are AOR - 1 Aug.
Agreed but i did already a mistake then...ordered GCMS a few days back. Today is my 90th day of application submission, would that be a problem ???
Actually, i got panicked after i heard my eligibility needs to review by another officer, then all these things happened. Maybe, i should have avoided order GCMS.

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Am I the only one who is not getting this deep in the hows and whens of the processing?

A week back I thought I was the only one obsessing about data from tracker but wow you guys are beating me.

See, I get it. Leaving your country is very important decision and something must have led you to take such huge step but really guys you need to calm down.

This is equally important for me as you guys. But i really feel you need to do something else too other than obsessing about the process. They did say 6 months at least wait 4.5 months before jumping to order notes.

Yeah, I get it few of the people who applied after you or on the same date got PPR, logically is it possible for them to give PPR to each and everyone at same time? As far as everyone of us wants to be exception we are not.

So calm down.

This is my last post on the group. I will only post whenever I get PPR to share timeline. But seriously your obsession is unnecessarily making me panic and this whole thing is not expediting my application for sure.

All in good time!

All the best!

No hard feelings.
Then, I will go for a month sleep like hibernate and woke up in December. Thanks for pacifying us bro.

Yelzamani

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Couldn’t agree more!

So here’s the thing about GCMS notes and applications in general;

Once the Case Analyst/Case Processing Agent does the first Eligibility review and makes a recommendation; ( recommend pass/Met/Review Required/not Met ) and this usually happens within the first two (2) months, your application goes on a queue for final review by an officer and almost NOTHING happens on your application in that time, nothing you can see from your GCMS notes anyway.

That’s why people find the same info in different sets of notes ordered at different times.

People rarely see the next step “Officer Review” in their notes because PPR mail would normally be triggered shortly after that.

So except you were lucky enough to get the timing right or you’re unlucky and are stuck in Security Screening which happens after you have passed every other step, you may not see any other useful info in your notes after the case Analyst comments usually made at the 2 month mark.

My point being; it really makes no difference if you order your notes sub-3 months or after 4 months. The meaty details would have probably been made about the 2 month mark.

NB. This is not an endorsement of GCMS notes, just info so people can make educated decisions.

Kjeet

Sep 1, 2018
Completed 3 months today, AOR August 16th. ADR Sept 6th. ADR review and MEP Sept 11th, and no change since then. Are there any folks with August AOR and still in IP1 with no updates for more than 2 months? Any idea what they might be doing ;)

I am in the same boat

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018

So calm down

All in good time!

All the best!

No hard feelings.
Be in Peace Bro... Hope to hear back from you soon.

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Couldn’t agree more!

Everyone has their opinion and free to decide for themselves. We shoulnt put those on spotlight who advocate ordering the notes. Its more like a free advice ' Lena hai to lo, warna Jane do {3 Idiots} !!' Translation - (take it of leave it )

Reactions: user78 and JJ_87

pochfaye0704

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
BC, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
NOC B 1241
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
11-10-2018
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Passport Req..
28-08-2019
  • Background Check: In Progress (IP1) – This will happen one or two days after your medical. Sometimes on the same day itself. BG status message in this stage will be “Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.”.
  • Background Check: Not Applicable (NA2) – This will signify that IP1 is completed. Sometimes IP1 will take few hours and if we have not checked our account during the time it was in IP1, it won’t be possible to know that we are in NA1 or NA2.

• Background Check: In Progress (IP2) – The message in this stage will be “We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information“. The Passport Request (PPR) mail will be triggered if the applicant paid the Right of Permanent Residence Fees upfront. PPR mails are taking 7-20 days after you are in IP2 stage.
Hi, thanks for this information, very helpful. :) Just curious with my case though, I got IP2 first and no MEP yet. But a forum member already assured me that it happens sometimes, but just maybe, you can shed a light on this. :) Thanks.