India
Visa Office......
CPC Oattawa (Current)
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
IMM5475
AOR Received.
18/08/2018
cannot find such an info on immitracker when scrolling through last-updated cases
I think you checked on August cases, but these are from July.

My focus was on New Delhi Visa office only.

blal

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Hello, I am from USA and received the PPR email. My question is about sending documents for visa.

The email says "If your documents are being returned to a mailing address in the U.S.A, please submit a copy of a self-addressed FedEx, UPS or Purolator shipping label along with its invoice, purchased online or in store.".

Does that mean I do not need to send a return envelope? Is sending Fedex shipping label enough?

JohnsonRock

Nov 15, 2018
Michigan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-10-2018
Hello, I am from USA and received the PPR email. My question is about sending documents for visa.

The email says "If your documents are being returned to a mailing address in the U.S.A, please submit a copy of a self-addressed FedEx, UPS or Purolator shipping label along with its invoice, purchased online or in store.".

Does that mean I do not need to send a return envelope? Is sending Fedex shipping label enough?
Congrats!!

I think you'll find this link helpful. Check out comment #6

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/sending-passport-from-usa-to-canada.507934/#post-6230014

BhavJas

May 19, 2018
Just called CIC and queried abt the status. Their response:
File is at processing centre Ottawa,
Not yet forwarded to VO,
Elegibility is met,
Next step will be BGC.
@experts - wat exactly happens during background check???

Semeg

Oct 13, 2018
Good evening please I want to update my contact address but when filling the web form I was asked whether my application is being processed by an office outside Canada. Not sure whether to say yes or no because I asked and the agent did not know.

Med88

Jun 5, 2017
When you think that gathering your docs , taking the exams , eca, etc... is stressful wait till you submit your profile as a biometric applicant with no indicators of the progress of your app...ugh but remember that as long as your application is on "NO NEWS except PPR IS GOOD NEWS" wishing everyone alot of courage and a positive outcome.

Atuli

Oct 14, 2018
Just called CIC and queried abt the status. Their response:
File is at processing centre Ottawa,
Not yet forwarded to VO,
Elegibility is met,
Next step will be BGC.
@experts - wat exactly happens during background check???
I wonder I have never been able to reach out to agent whenever I had called...any specific time which can be treated as lucky enough to get them thru...!!