August 2018 AOR - join here

MAK2018

Sep 17, 2018
Got my much awaited GCMS notes:p

Status on the BGC -
Eligibility Check - Met
Security Check - Not Started
Criminality Check - Not Started

Though the due date for Crim. and Secu. checks were somewhere in September (as per my understanding of notes).

Should I ring the bell?

Reactions: SRayhan87

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Got my much awaited GCMS notes:p

Status on the BGC -
Eligibility Check - Met
Security Check - Not Started
Criminality Check - Not Started

Though the due date for Crim. and Secu. checks were somewhere in September (as per my understanding of notes).

Should I ring the bell?
if VO is Ottawa you can expect PPR by Dec.

Reactions: MAK2018

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
No only MET, on page no 2
Actually, I called once CIC and they told me eligibility is in progress, waiting for review required by another officer. I mailed ralph before that, he also said the same thing, review required. since then i really worried brother. I came across all the post regarding review required and they all waited for so long to get ppr. That's the reason i am afraid of. When somebody said he is under review required, i thought his/her file need more time to finalise. Don't get me, wrong brother, i am not discouraging you. Please read the last few pages of your GCMS notes, there must be all the note made by case analyst. If there is a note " Review Required' then it is.

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Hey man. His Eligibility status is Met, which means it has been reviewed by a Case Processing Agent at the CIO and the agent recommended Eligibility is Met, the next review will be done by an Officer at a VO, probably CPC Ottawa.

Every file gets reviewed a second time by a Visa(senior) Officer not just the files tagged “Review Required”. Only an officer can make a final “pass” on Eligibility. This second review tends to take time as “files are queued up for review”

@Andy3206
Brother, I learn from this forum that, review required means there is something problem with my eligibility. I am so panic since already losing my confidence. I don't understand why they flagged me " review required" as i am a PNP holder and i have submitted all the docs same as i sent for PNP nomination. Even same AOR holder like mine got PPR as well as some got RPRF request whereas did not get anything yet.

Andy3206

Star Member
Oct 11, 2018
India
Visa Office......
CPC Oattawa (Current)
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
IMM5475
AOR Received.
18/08/2018
Actually, I called once CIC and they told me eligibility is in progress, waiting for review required by another officer. I mailed ralph before that, he also said the same thing, review required. since then i really worried brother. I came across all the post regarding review required and they all waited for so long to get ppr. That's the reason i am afraid of. When somebody said he is under review required, i thought his/her file need more time to finalise. Don't get me, wrong brother, i am not discouraging you. Please read the last few pages of your GCMS notes, there must be all the note made by case analyst. If there is a note " Review Required' then it is.
No problem bro, not taking you any wrong.
But thanks to God I do not have any review required on last page notes.

Andy3206

Star Member
Oct 11, 2018
India
Visa Office......
CPC Oattawa (Current)
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
IMM5475
AOR Received.
18/08/2018
Brother, I learn from this forum that, review required means there is something problem with my eligibility. I am so panic since already losing my confidence. I don't understand why they flagged me " review required" as i am a PNP holder and i have submitted all the docs same as i sent for PNP nomination. Even same AOR holder like mine got PPR as well as some got RPRF request whereas did not get anything yet.
But now you have notes in your hand, you may have know the point where they said review required? You can confirm with some one who have same issue.

I also don't think you need to be worried coz of review required, think positive and keep calm.

Reactions: SRayhan87

Andy3206

Star Member
Oct 11, 2018
India
Visa Office......
CPC Oattawa (Current)
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
IMM5475
AOR Received.
18/08/2018
Any comment on below,

My criminality passed in Gcms notes last page at CIO but on front page its says not started.

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
But now you have notes in your hand, you may have know the point where they said review required? You can confirm with some one who have same issue.

I also don't think you need to be worried coz of review required, think positive and keep calm.
Haven't received yet brother but eagerly waiting for that report to come.
I am thinking positive and maintain peach from now:)

Sunshine41

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Med's Done....
27-08-2018
Am I the only one who is not getting this deep in the hows and whens of the processing?

A week back I thought I was the only one obsessing about data from tracker but wow you guys are beating me.

See, I get it. Leaving your country is very important decision and something must have led you to take such huge step but really guys you need to calm down.

This is equally important for me as you guys. But i really feel you need to do something else too other than obsessing about the process. They did say 6 months at least wait 4.5 months before jumping to order notes.

Yeah, I get it few of the people who applied after you or on the same date got PPR, logically is it possible for them to give PPR to each and everyone at same time? As far as everyone of us wants to be exception we are not.

So calm down.

This is my last post on the group. I will only post whenever I get PPR to share timeline. But seriously your obsession is unnecessarily making me panic and this whole thing is not expediting my application for sure.

All in good time!

All the best!

No hard feelings.