+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
But what would be the line btw rate as ''review required'' or straight rejection by the case analyst?

For instance, if the case analyst thinks you picked the wrong NOC. He would put review required or reject?

Or a POF letter with not all details requested.

Cheers!
Hi, the analysts usually play the role of filtration and would ideally forward the cases that are genuine or may seem genuine with a review required. There's no generalised method which they follow as there are cases where they demanded further relevant or supporting documentation and shot an ADR whereas in some cases it was a direct rejection.
If theres a confusion on NOC, then eligibility can go either into review required or rejection depending upon the case and the intensity of the deviation.
If the analysis result from a case analyst is declared as 'incorrect NOC' despite ADR etc then it is rejection cuz thats what the visa officer would choose to comply with unless he/she finds a slip made by the analyst.

I suggest u to place an order for gcms notes and then u can get a clearer picture of ground reality and make necessary moves to tackle the situation. Did u contact the CIC client agent regarding ur eligibility status etc?

Reactions: upon and Archavin89

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
Hi, the analysts usually play the role of filtration and would ideally forward the cases that are genuine or may seem genuine with a review required. There's no generalised method which they follow as there are cases where they demanded further relevant or supporting documentation and shot an ADR whereas in some cases it was a direct rejection.
If theres a confusion on NOC, then eligibility can go either into review required or rejection depending upon the case and the intensity of the deviation.
If the analysis result from a case analyst is declared as 'incorrect NOC' despite ADR etc then it is rejection cuz thats what the visa officer would choose to comply with unless he/she finds a slip made by the analyst.

I suggest u to place an order for gcms notes and then u can get a clearer picture of ground reality and make necessary moves to tackle the situation. Did u contact the CIC client agent regarding ur eligibility status etc?
Thx for the detailed answer.

Not really. In fact, I was just curious about it. :p

I am thinking of getting GCSM notes soon tho.

Reactions: Asiv adanac

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
Hello everyone,

When IRCC says "your application is in queue to be reviewed by an officer" what exactly does that mean?

Has the case analyst reviewed the file and passed it on to the case officer? Or no review has been done at all.

Been seeing people who are stuck at "we are reviewing your eligibility" get these messages from other forums.

JJ_87

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hello everyone,

When IRCC says "your application is in queue to be reviewed by an officer" what exactly does that mean?

Has the case analyst reviewed the file and passed it on to the case officer? Or no review has been done at all.

Been seeing people who are stuck at "we are reviewing your eligibility" get these messages from other forums.
It could mean you are very close to your PPR.
All the best!

Andy3206

Star Member
Oct 11, 2018
India
Visa Office......
CPC Oattawa (Current)
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
IMM5475
AOR Received.
18/08/2018
Hello..
Just got my notes, my file is transfered to cpc ottawa(primary office) on 26 Sep and lying there for review by an officer, R10 ok, A11.2 appears Meet( checked at CIO by case Analyst).

Any comment about my situation and how much time it will take more...

Andy3206

Star Member
Oct 11, 2018
India
Visa Office......
CPC Oattawa (Current)
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
IMM5475
AOR Received.
18/08/2018
Hello everyone,

Same here do check my comment just above this.

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Hello everyone,

Ans 1: It means your case is flagged for " review required" and it is in the queue for further review by another officer.
Ans 2: 1st review has been done and case analyst recommend for certain things should be review by an officer. You are not yet passed.
This is my understanding as far as i learn from various sources. Mine is also flagged" review required". This may be nothing or else it could be something to worried about.

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Hello..
Just got my notes, my file is transfered to cpc ottawa(primary office) on 26 Sep and lying there for review by an officer, R10 ok, A11.2 appears Meet( checked at CIO by case Analyst).

Welcome to " Review Required" group brother:)
Your file needs to review by another officer and this takes more time...so just keep patience and hope for the best.

Andy3206

Star Member
Oct 11, 2018
India
Visa Office......
CPC Oattawa (Current)
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
IMM5475
AOR Received.
18/08/2018
Hello brother, how can you so sure, did you order notes or have email revert, coz, I have my notes in my hand and my file transferred to CPC against load distribution and lying there for review(?????).

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Hello brother, how can you so sure, did you order notes or have email revert, coz, I have my notes in my hand and my file transferred to CPC against load distribution and lying there for review(?????).
Yes, brother, i have ordered note and received an email confirmation. My file also needs to review by another officer since 26th Sep.
BTW, what is your eligibility status saying? Did they put " review required" ?

Andy3206

Star Member
Oct 11, 2018
India
Visa Office......
CPC Oattawa (Current)
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
IMM5475
AOR Received.
18/08/2018
Yes, brother, i have ordered note and received an email confirmation. My file also needs to review by another officer since 26th Sep.
BTW, what is your eligibility status saying? Did they put " review required" ?
No only MET, on page no 2

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Guys can u please tell me that do recommended pass means they are passed by case analyst?.I called cic n they said -Its recommended pass twice and one agent told that officer is reviewing it...Mail from Ralph shows eligibility is in process..Is everything seems fine or something is under review?Kindly help ....Actually I applied through consultancy and the person there is so stubborn to provide any info.Any help would be appreciated.
Hi, from what u have mentioned here, it is absolutely good news cuz ur case is progressing well. The case analysts first analyse your eligibility and file in their reports as recommended passed/ eligibility met. Then the whole file along with the analyst reports/recommendations are assessed by a visa officer. If the visa officer finds everything is in order then it is probably a matter of few weeks where you will get your golden email. There is no need to panic or worry.

Note-:
Time and again I have been requesting and discouraging folks from emailing Ralph unless the 6 months period from Aor is over. Pls heed to my advice and do not shoot yourselves in your foot.

Reactions: BhavJas

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
Hello..

What is A11.2?