+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Do you know if the Case analyst can reject the application without even sending it to VO? If yes, in which cases?
The case analyst only makes recommendations, the VO makes a decision on the basis of that recommendation and it's usually in line with what the case analyst recommends.

This is assuming a full and complete application has been submitted.

Parmeet kaur67

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Guys can u please tell me that do recommended pass means they are passed by case analyst?.I called cic n they said -Its recommended pass twice and one agent told that officer is reviewing it...Mail from Ralph shows eligibility is in process..Is everything seems fine or something is under review?Kindly help ....Actually I applied through consultancy and the person there is so stubborn to provide any info.Any help would be appreciated.
The case analyst only makes recommendations, the VO makes a decision on the basis of that recommendation and it's usually in line with what the case analyst recommends.

This is assuming a full and complete application has been submitted.

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Guys can u please tell me that do recommended pass means they are passed by case analyst?.I called cic n they said -Its recommended pass twice and one agent told that officer is reviewing it...Mail from Ralph shows eligibility is in process..Is everything seems fine or something is under review?Kindly help ....Actually I applied through consultancy and the person there is so stubborn to provide any info.Any help would be appreciated.
The person is stubborn ? So fire him/her!

The officer reviews recommended passed and then passes your application.

You contacted Ralph too early!

Parmeet kaur67

Star Member
May 16, 2018
The person is stubborn ? So fire him/her!

The officer reviews recommended passed and then passes your application.

You contacted Ralph too early!
I shouted at him so much today out of frustration..☹,,yes I contacted him so early,was so impatient.I know that..He said eligibility is in process..I was worried that whether there is any review by case analyst or not?

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
I shouted at him so much today out of frustration..☹,,yes I contacted him so early,was so impatient.I know that..He said eligibility is in process..I was worried that whether there is any review by case analyst or not?
You will pass eligibility. You don't need the consultant. Good luck

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
Yes, the case analyst can reject the application if criterias do not meet as per the set standards. If everything is set in order, the case analyst put forward
But what would be the line btw rate as ''review required'' or straight rejection by the case analyst?

For instance, if the case analyst thinks you picked the wrong NOC. He would put review required or reject?

Or a POF letter with not all details requested.

Cheers!

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Parmeet, everything seems to be in order as per facts mentioned above. Eligibility recommended pass status implies, its still in progress (and Not met, which is perfectly fine and a good sign). Dont rely much on CIC call center agents. Though Ralph's mail is more trustworthy source of info, you should have waited at least 5 months before mailing him :).

Parmeet kaur67

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Parmeet, everything seems to be in order as per facts mentioned above. Eligibility recommended pass status implies, its still in progress (and Not met, which is perfectly fine and a good sign). Dont rely much on CIC call center agents. Though Ralph's mail is more trustworthy source of info, you should have waited at least 5 months before mailing him :).
Is mailing him something bad sign☹

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Is mailing him something bad sign☹
No my friend, its not a bad sign.. People who mailed him recently and got a reply that their security in progress recieved their PPRs the next day .
Its just that he is an Elected representative and we should be thoughtful before mailing him and use as a last retort to get the info.

Parmeet kaur67

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Yeah I understand...Will take care about it in future..N thankyou very much for providing me the info..God bless you
No my friend, its not a bad sign.. People who mailed him recently and got a reply that their security in progress recieved their PPRs the next day .
Its just that he is an Elected representative and we should be thoughtful before mailing him and use as a last retort to get the info.

Reactions: gau55555