+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Ismaili-Berber

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
guys please when i try to track my application using the biometrics tracking id i have this :

Your application is being processed at the Canada Visa Office. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website..

What does it mean ?! does it mean that my application it's not at the local visa office?

winterdiva

Dec 18, 2017
London
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Hi all,
My AOR is 4-Aug. MEP was on 2-Nov. (due to X-ray issues, sputum test etc. )

Have I gone to the back of the queue? Will my application be processed according to my MEP date? I am in IP2 since AOR

Abdelilah

Apr 8, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/08/2018
Doc's Request.
07/11/2018
AOR Received.
19/08/2018
LANDED..........
17/02/2019
Is being asked a schedule A (IMM 5669) after 80 days means that eligibility was met, since I was required biomtetrics there no such thing as IP1 or IP2, so without notes I am a bit in stumbling in the dark.

Last edited:

singhabhineet

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02/08/2018
Med's Done....
14 Jun 2018
Hi Abhineet. What was your CRS score? I read through the forum and understand you recently got your PPR. I have a similar timeline but been on IP2 since 2 Nov and I was initially told IP2 is as good as getting PPR.

AOR - 17 Aug
MEP - 7 Sep
IP2 - 2 Nov
FSW-O
CRS - 459
VO - Ottawa

I have a feeling that at each stage the applications which got ITA with higher CRS scores get processed faster. I feel that could only be the reason that could explain the wayward pattern of PPRs and IP2s. Is that a possibility or am I mistaken?
Anybody else is also welcome to answer
Hi

My AOR was 2 Aug and my background checks began on 20 Oct. Hang in there, PPR is just around the corner.

Also, CRS scores don't matter post AOR. Mine was just 442

Reactions: Sai baba ki jai

singhabhineet

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02/08/2018
Med's Done....
14 Jun 2018
Funny thing happened. I received the PPR email twice! Once on the 6th and the second one on the 8th of Nov! (5th & 7th Canadian time)

Anyway, submitted my passports and photographs at VFS today.

A word of advice, if you're supposed to go via VFS, take your spouse along with you. They'll need to sign a consent document.

X_DL10

Sep 27, 2018
98 days since AOR (3rd August)
I applied through PNP Ontario human capital stream, (Inland)

I don't use the tracker but can someone who does tell us if there is much movement for PPR in the August stream?
I guess 80-90 % of the guys in July stream have gotten their PPR by now? I'm just wondering when will us guys in August see some substantial movement?

I'm praying this all works out before December.

Abdelilah

Apr 8, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/08/2018
Doc's Request.
07/11/2018
AOR Received.
19/08/2018
LANDED..........
17/02/2019
Funny thing happened. I received the PPR email twice! Once on the 6th and the second one on the 8th of Nov! (5th & 7th Canadian time)

A word of advice, if you're supposed to go via VFS, take your spouse along with you. They'll need to sign a consent document.
I don't know why they need to make this more difficult than its already is, why require the spouse presence while the Canadian office itself doesn't is beyond my understanding, is it mandatory though ?

aargh :mad:

Last edited:

cisco_kidd

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Hi guys, a question for a family member now that some of us have already gone through it. If you have a difficult employer who won’t submit an employment verification letter requested by CIC, can a co worker or another senior employee make one for me? HR has been difficult, supervisor, etc.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
98 days since AOR (3rd August)
I applied through PNP Ontario human capital stream, (Inland)

I don't use the tracker but can someone who does tell us if there is much movement for PPR in the August stream?
I guess 80-90 % of the guys in July stream have gotten their PPR by now? I'm just wondering when will us guys in August see some substantial movement?

I'm praying this all works out before December.
Forget July even June guys have not gotten PPRs yet.

SachinNayyar

Aug 30, 2018
Delhi
Hi guys, a question for a family member now that some of us have already gone through it. If you have a difficult employer who won’t submit an employment verification letter requested by CIC, can a co worker or another senior employee make one for me? HR has been difficult, supervisor, etc.
Yes it can be authenticated by any of your supervisor or a colleague at same level. No junior can give such letter

Noorain

Oct 27, 2018

Hey. Congratulations on your PPR. Even I got my ppr today planning to go to VFS tomorrow. No additional documents required other than passport and photo right.?

Reactions: anotherone11