+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

ranjangaur4

Dec 11, 2017
Did anyone receive the Bio-metric Instructions Letter?
No, nothing yet.. (spouse is European and needs it done) consultants said not to worry. The way i see it, they wont reject the application based on this if they know that they havent even sent the letter. Just have to log in minimum every couple weeks to make sure nothing is missed.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hello Andy,

You really doing a great work here.
I'm watching your thread since April. APRIL AOR 2018.

Finally I m going to join this on coming Saturday.

Recently got Nominated and planning to apply this month.
Just curious to know that how long does it take for PNP application from e-AOR to PPR?
I read somewhere that PNP application take longer than FSW. is it true?

Thank you.
Hi mate, good luck!

That's the averages:

special3220

Jul 15, 2017
NOC Code......
Even though my AOR was just yesterday, in the background check section, I am seeing this status
"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

Does it mean my background check is underway or is it just normal message at this point of time?

Reactions: SRayhan87

gadhvibhargav

Feb 10, 2016
My case is FSW-In land.
In my Document checklist, I was asked to submit proof of medical exams which I did it and submitted my application today.
I've got an AOR today as well but my 'Review of Medical Results' say you do not need a medical exam, we will send you a message of this changes.
What does it mean?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Is it safe to say that applications made directly are likely to be processed bit quicker than ones through PNP?

How about family size? We are fam of 4 - is it a drawback?
Averages do not change much with more family members, so you should be good.

Reactions: ranjangaur4

sarastone

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Hello all I am getting a technical error stating system not available.

Can anyone please suggest what should I do. I tried refreshing, clearing cache and using different browser. Still getting Technical error and its not letting me to move foward. After i click "Continue Application" its showing me the system is not available. IS anyone else also facing the same situation... if not could you please suggest. I also created a techincal error report and sent to CIC but no response

singhabhineet

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02/08/2018
Med's Done....
14 Jun 2018
Hi Guys

AOR - 2nd Aug (Full fee paid)

The wait begins!!

Also, my birthday fell between my ITA and eAPR submission, so i technically lost 5 points. However, I have quoted that exemption rule in the LOE.

I have also changed my NOC from what it was in the EE profile. I work in a regulated profession which has two aspects - clinical and teaching. Instead of clinical, I have had teaching jobs. So all my job duties were of a different NOC in the same category (A). So technically I shouldn't lose points there.

Grateful for your comments and suggestions.

Thanks

Last edited: