Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02/08/2018
Med's Done....
14 Jun 2018
Thank you for the links. Also, if I may, I need to raise a query. Consider the following scenario.

During the medical exam, they found glucose in my urine dipstick test (which is rather outdated) so they told me to get it done again in addition to a few kidney tests (serum creatnine, urea and glomerular filteration rate). Now I'm assuming, the latter was to rule out any kidney condition since a kidney condition may prove to be a burden on the healthcare system in the longer run. Thankfully, the kidney tests were absolutely normal but they found glucose in the urine during the second urine test as well. And that was it at the immigration health.

I got my tests done at a personal level wherein I found that I am a 'pre diabetic'. Not the full blown disorder but more like 'prone to developing it' (genetic)

Now I'm assuming that diabetse is not considered a disorder which may put a burden on the Canadian healthcare system in the longer run since it is very much manageable.

Need your expertise on this one. Am I correct in my assumptions?

Thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you for the links. Also, if I may, I need to raise a query. Consider the following scenario.

During the medical exam, they found glucose in my urine dipstick test (which is rather outdated) so they told me to get it done again in addition to a few kidney tests (serum creatnine, urea and glomerular filteration rate). Now I'm assuming, the latter was to rule out any kidney condition since a kidney condition may prove to be a burden on the healthcare system in the longer run. Thankfully, the kidney tests were absolutely normal but they found glucose in the urine during the second urine test as well. And that was it at the immigration health.

I got my tests done at a personal level wherein I found that I am a 'pre diabetic'. Not the full blown disorder but more like 'prone to developing it' (genetic)

Now I'm assuming that diabetse is not considered a disorder which may put a burden on the Canadian healthcare system in the longer run since it is very much manageable.

Need your expertise on this one. Am I correct in my assumptions?

Thanks
When it comes to health, it is all about money. IRCC has a cost threshold, i.e. how much will the Canadian Province will have to incur to take care of your health.

The cost threshold is determined by multiplying the per capita cost of Canadian health and social services by the number of years used in the medical assessment for the individual applicant. This cost threshold is updated every year. Effective January 1, 2017, the updated cost threshold is $6,655 per year. This figure is usually multiplied by five (unless the anticipated length of stay is shorter than five years or there is evidence that significant costs are likely to be incurred beyond that period, in which case the period is no more than 10 consecutive years). This results in the legislated threshold of $33,275.

Only in case you are taking any medications, or immediately in near future you may need medical services costing more than the threshold, only that makes you inadmissible.

Reactions: CPR_Seeker

sasi11491

Star Member
Mar 22, 2013
Hi, I got my ITA today, Could you just let me know where to find the nomination certificate and Do I also need to upload the nomination certificate as well?
Another question regarding Police Clearence Certificate, Currently I reside In Canada but I am from India Originally ? So do i need to provide police clearance certifcates from both the countries? I aint sure . Please clarify about this process. Thank you very much

reachforjay

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
congrats ! Can u help me where to find the nomination certifcate?
Not sure what you mean, but any information related to your status would be in the messages section of your account, so you can check there and see if you see what you're referring to.

hellgirl11

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
tunisia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Hi All,
I submitted my PR and paid all fees+passed medical test on 03 august 2018 and few minutes later i received AOR (PNP OUTLAND)
my current status is as follow:
Application step Current status

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

1)
can you please advise how come my BG is already in process this quick? and why both eligibility and BG are processing at the same time? usually its step by step no?
2) also i have passed my medical exam already and why so status did not change
3) can someone advise me why the status changed this qucik ? is this a good sign that my PR will be processed in no time?

thank you

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi Guys, got AOR on 4th.
How can I add my info in tracker ?
For new members who are adding cases to tracker some useful stuff on myimmitracker:

What is MyImmiTracker:
How to add a case video tutorial:
How to edit/update a case video tutorial:
How to sort/filter the trackers video tutorial:
How to hide/move columns video tutorial:
How to add signatures video tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KMOKHMNsXA&t=7s