+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

cad143

Oct 11, 2016
Okay I find this weird. Posted a message here but got lost.
Anyway, hello guys. Aor August 6, 2018. Cheers to being patient. Also registered for the immitracker. Cheers!

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
I have question regarding PCC.
As i lived in canada for four years, and cuurently my country of residence is India since last 3 years. Now while submitting my EE profile, it wasn't mention anywhere to submit RCMP certificate.
So at the time of application, i only attached Indian PCC.

After few hours of AOR, i realized that i need to submit RCMP too. So i uploaded by raising CSE.

So the question is,
Do i must need to submit RCMP? as it wasn't mention anywhere in profile.

although i raised CSE and submit in few hours of application, will officer find my application incomplete? do i get rejection on this basis?

Awaiting expert opinion.

Thanks

jay.9forty

Aug 15, 2018
Quick Question:
My AOR is Aug 1.
If I call CIC number and they check the status and said that you are eligible for the CEC program. Does that mean I passed the eligibility stage?
Does it also mean that my Completeness check is complete? What about my Medical? What is the next steps? and how long more?

chhabra.dkc

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Hello Friends,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in August 2018 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

If you want to be added to whatsapp group, leave a request.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful going forward.

Some FAQ:

Q: How to find my visa office?

A: Send E-mail to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Subject: E000xxxx - Visa Office
Body of the mail:
Hello,

I am trying to find out in which Visa office my application is being processed?

Application number: E000xxxx
Date of Birth: 19xx-xx-xx
Last Name: xxx
First Name: xxxx
UCI: -
Category of Immigration: Federal Skilled Worker

More tips to follow.

Tracker: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/august-2018-aor-permanent-residency-tracker

I have already sent an email on the above email address but it's been more than 12 days no response as of now. What should be my next step?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I have question regarding PCC.
As i lived in canada for four years, and cuurently my country of residence is India since last 3 years. Now while submitting my EE profile, it wasn't mention anywhere to submit RCMP certificate.
So at the time of application, i only attached Indian PCC.

After few hours of AOR, i realized that i need to submit RCMP too. So i uploaded by raising CSE.

So the question is,
Do i must need to submit RCMP? as it wasn't mention anywhere in profile.

although i raised CSE and submit in few hours of application, will officer find my application incomplete? do i get rejection on this basis?

Awaiting expert opinion.

Thanks
They usually would request for a RCMP report for people who have live in Canada for 6 months and above. Since you have raised the CSE and the RCMP report it should be fine, else they would have sent you an ADR later on.

Reactions: dh5689

sanque

Jun 2, 2018
AOR 17th August 2018. Federal Express Entry 483 CRS - Bangladesh.

Can someone share the number of the whatsapp group for AOR August 2018?

Thanks! :)

Reactions: SRayhan87