+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Mp298

Sep 30, 2019
AOR 28Aug.. Still under eligibility review.. Any suggestions.. Feeling very low..
Feeling your pain. AOR Aug 8th and I submitted a webform last week, and they unhelpfully responded with 'we emailed you in November, telling you your case is under review'... Here was me thinking in 2 months, something might have changed!!

Prajk21

Jan 30, 2020
Hi all, i pretty much late on this forum, but need a help. Aor 22 August 2018 i landed in canada on 2018 nov. in may 29 2019 got an correspondence email to submit my wifes medical. But since then no reply on update when call ircc in November 2019 they said file is in delhi, later took help from MP they said i have to wait till feb 2020 as they(ircc) keep updating every 4 months last update was done in oct 2019. They said they are working on background check still. Any idea? Anyone from same date 22nd aug 2018?

Kiara02

Star Member
Jan 14, 2020
Hello Everyone,
Need quick advise-
I'm working in US and my spouse is here with me. We have filed a joint application.
Is it safe to apply Canadian visitors visa for my spouse while our PR application is in progress?

hs99

May 27, 2019
My AOR was 24 Aug, 2018. Got no update for 12 months until September 2019, where some docs were asked for. After them I got a re-medical request as my medical had expired till then. Passport request was posted after 3 days of re-medical update on my profile. Yes it was a long wait. But in this time span I made one phone call to CIC nad filled one web form. Processing goes with its speed. Yes we do become restless for not getting any update but i suggest to remain calm and wait for the day, it will come for sure. God bless!

foobar

May 17, 2019
Hello Everyone,
Need quick advise-
I'm working in US and my spouse is here with me. We have filed a joint application.
Is it safe to apply Canadian visitors visa for my spouse while our PR application is in progress?
I understand you are in the US with your wife but your wife wants to visit Canada alone on a Temp visa while your application is in progress. If that is the case, then to answer your question, it is safe to apply (Your application for Visitor visa does not impact your PR ). But, there is no guarantee she will get it.

I did apply for a visitor visa for my spouse while we were waiting for PR but it was denied on grounds of strong ties in Canada & hence may not leave at the expiration of visa - then, I was in Canada on a work permit..

Last edited:

SalmanRajpoot

Jan 8, 2018
Aor August 2018.
It just says my medical has been recieved in 2019 March. No update on eligibility or anything after that.
I applied through Ainp.
Does anyone else is on same timeline as mine ?

Mp298

Sep 30, 2019
Remed request Mar 3 2020 (AOR Aug 8 2018). This is the first thing I've heard in 19 months... Maybe the end is getting closer?!

SalmanRajpoot

Jan 8, 2018
Hi Everyone, I still dint get my PR. Inquired two times with CIC web portal. It says my application is in process and thats it.
What can i do to fasten the process? It been 26 months already !!! Medical was done back in May 2019.