+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Mp298

Sep 30, 2019
I didn't add my spouse after I applied, we applied together on Aug 14.
AOR - Aug 14,2018
Meds - Passed in Sept 18th 2018,
Eligibility - Recommended passed - May 22nd 2019.
Meds expired on May 28th,
My meds was extended on Sept 10th 2019 but my wife's med was still expired.
Criminality - Started in Sept, Passed in October (I don't know the exact dates just from calls to agents).
Security - the last time I called CIC in last week of October, it was not started

Extra
------
I called and emailed CIC a lot, I've lost count., I was once told sometime to minimize my correspondence with the office - I did but it made me disturb my MP more.
ordered GCMS notes 7 times, and only got it 5 times
my MP's office helped with inquiries - They don't influence the outcome but their inquiries can get some attention to your file.
No ADR or Review Required from CIC on my file till date.
My file moved around a couple of times - about 5 times (Sydney, Etobicoke, Ottawa, Vegreville, Vancouver) due to load re-distribution as GCMS note says.
The last GCMS notes I received in the 1st week of November said nothing about an RR, but the updated officer's comments (1st time since Aug 2018) had some comments on my wife's past application which I didn't like that.
I sent an unsolicited LOE with more highly unnecessary documents on her past application the next week, and followed up with another call on the 3rd week.
Re-request for Medicals for my spouse came on Nov 28th.
Last Friday,the "Request letter" dropped in my account, though I saw the notification on Monday while cleaning my Spam.

Though the pressure is down a bit, I need to get CoPR before my wife can submit her passport which isn't what I expected.

Hope sharing my story gives you the courage to stay resilient and steadfast. I wish you the joy that comes with getting through this hurdle .

EDITED: Included dates & formatted text

EEStream - CEC
Thanks foobar - there are not too many cases like ours online, so that's really helpful to know. My spouse and I (both inland) are also waiting patiently, AOR Aug 8th, no correspondence from IRCC at all and GCMS notes from June came through at the start of December! In June, the file had still been untouched since RR was flagged in Oct 2018 for employment letters. More were submitted in Feb, with closer job descriptions to the NOC, but the wait goes on!! Seems your journey is nearing the end... Thanks for the hope your update offers us!

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Thanks foobar - there are not too many cases like ours online, so that's really helpful to know. My spouse and I (both inland) are also waiting patiently, AOR Aug 8th, no correspondence from IRCC at all and GCMS notes from June came through at the start of December! In June, the file had still been untouched since RR was flagged in Oct 2018 for employment letters. More were submitted in Feb, with closer job descriptions to the NOC, but the wait goes on!! Seems your journey is nearing the end... Thanks for the hope your update offers us!
Is your file at Ottawa too? My AOR is 13th Oct 2018. My file is stuck for the same reason since March 2019. I submitted new employment letters in May 2019 after receiving my GCMS notes. I have only received stand-in responses after that.

Mp298

Sep 30, 2019
Is your file at Ottawa too? My AOR is 13th Oct 2018. My file is stuck for the same reason since March 2019. I submitted new employment letters in May 2019 after receiving my GCMS notes. I have only received stand-in responses after that.
Yeah, it's in Ottawa. Medicals expired in June and when I call, they tell me it requires extra verification, outside of standard processing time etc and I've only had standard responses through the webform.

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Yeah, it's in Ottawa. Medicals expired in June and when I call, they tell me it requires extra verification, outside of standard processing time etc and I've only had standard responses through the webform.
Since you are inland, have you approached your MP too?

Mp298

Sep 30, 2019
Since you are inland, have you approached your MP too?
No I haven't yet. Have you? I've read on the forums about a few people who have, but they didn't seem to get any further information than GCMS, so I just ordered new notes instead.

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
No I haven't yet. Have you? I've read on the forums about a few people who have, but they didn't seem to get any further information than GCMS, so I just ordered new notes instead.
Unfortunately, I am an outland applicant, so cannot use that route. I too have read the same thing on other forums but no harm in trying given that your case is quite old. Perhaps, a check might lead to some movement? You just need to e-mail the MP's office from what I have read online.

Reactions: Mp298

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
Alhamdulillah!! By the grace of almighty, i have received the golden mail today:) I definitely accept this forum immensely helps to me. Thank you all the people who guide me, advise me all the way to PPR. Here is my timeline:

ITA 8th August 2018
AOR 20th August 2018
MEP 13th Sep 2018
Bio 16th Sep 2018
GCMS order and got to know RR for POF
Long Silence to till March 21st 2019-(File transferred to SVO)
Again silence.......on 18th May Eligibility passed.
21st May BG Status changed to processing your BG
I was so unlucky that IRCC put me under Comprehensive Screening:( ( CBSA told that)
Nov 26th medical request and medical were done the next day.
Dec 4th medical passed
PPR Same Day and passport submitted also on the same day:)
Total Time Aor to PPR-15 months 14 days.....................................................

That's pretty much long timeline..what were the reasons for having the process 15 months which is 9 months longer than a reqular 6 months processing?

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
That's pretty much long timeline..what were the reasons for having the process 15 months which is 9 months longer than a reqular 6 months processing?
Sorry for the late reply..Yes, it was a pretty long timeline and i am the unfortunate one. At first, they put RR for POF in Nov 18, then i sent them latest bank statement with more money as i had a personal loan. Then my file transfer to SVO in March 20...again silencen..on May 21st RR cleared and Eligibility passed. I did not know God has another waiting plan for me for CSS...again 6 months took for clearing my SS. I almost lost hope because uncertainty and reliability of IRCC system until i received re-medical on Nov 26th 20.