Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
what does your online profile says in express entry ? under review or has it changed to review required?
Online profile has the same standard statement: "We are reviewing your eligibility...." Do not go by the online profile when it comes to eligibility as it never gets updated.

amirahmed276920

Jun 12, 2019
Online profile has the same standard statement: "We are reviewing your eligibility...." Do not go by the online profile when it comes to eligibility as it never gets updated.
My GCMS notes are delayed by 3 months more , I did raise a webform and they told me further eligibility review is required. Is this same as u?

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
My GCMS notes are delayed by 3 months more , I did raise a webform and they told me further eligibility review is required. Is this same as u?
Yes. Although in the web form, they said they are still determining whether my eligibility "meets requirements." This is essentially the same as "Review Required." Unfortunately, without GCMS notes, there is no way to know the actual reason. You can try calling them, some agent might be more helpful.

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
How about now ? Did u contact them? Did u get any specific reason for review required ?
The still havent reviewed my new work experience letters, so I am still under "Review Required." I had called them too last month but there was no change in status till then. This has been the case since March 2019.

amirahmed276920

Jun 12, 2019
What went wrong with your previous experience letters? Did you include everything like job duties , pay slips , taxes, salary raise letter etc?

foobar

May 17, 2019
Hi guys,
Received a "Request Letter" in my account. No other email in my inbox except the donotreply@cic.gc.ca as a result of the update on my account.
The letter says my PR application is almost complete, "passport for my dependents should be submitted withing 30 days after you, the primary applicant has received the Confirmation of Permanent Residence Status". . ... further says, I, "the primary applicant will be contacted separately by my local IRCC office in regard to my landing appointment".

My spouse - dependent - is outside the country & I am in Canada

Though it seems like hope, but it is quite a confusing one. What is the Golden mail ? When do I get the CoPR - is CoPR different from landing appointment? Why does my spouse need to submit her docs only after I get the CoPR?

Other details in my signature - No Review Required.

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Hi guys,
Received a "Request Letter" in my account. No other email in my inbox except the donotreply@cic.gc.ca as a result of the update on my account.
The letter says my PR application is almost complete, "passport for my dependents should be submitted withing 30 days after you, the primary applicant has received the Confirmation of Permanent Residence Status". . ... further says, I, "the primary applicant will be contacted separately by my local IRCC office in regard to my landing appointment".

Though it seems like hope, but it is quite a confusing one. What is the Golden mail ? When do I get the CoPR - is CoPR different from landing appointment? Why does my spouse need to submit her docs only after I get the CoPR?

Hi, congratulations, this was the "Golden Mail." The interview is a process followed for all Inland Applicants. Your wife will have to send her passports as per the instructions in the e-mail. COPR is what you receive along with the stamped visa. I think both of you need to do this separately but do check more details online. All the best!!!

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
What went wrong with your previous experience letters? Did you include everything like job duties , pay slips , taxes, salary raise letter etc?
I included all of that but the case analyst felt the duties mentioned did not match the NOC that I had selected. I have provided a more detailed list of duties in the revised letters. It was best to have sent an updated set rather that wait for an ADR from the visa officer when he opens my file.

Happysoul26

Sep 26, 2019
Hi guys,

Hey congratulations
Did you add your spouse to your application in a later stage..do you mind telling when! After aor or ppr!
Please share your full timeline

foobar

May 17, 2019
Hi, congratulations, this was the "Golden Mail." The interview is a process followed for all Inland Applicants. Your wife will have to send her passports as per the instructions in the e-mail. COPR is what you receive along with the stamped visa. I think both of you need to do this separately but do check more details online. All the best!!!
Thanks for the response. The letter said my wife can only submit her passport only after I get the CoPR. From what I have read, inland interviews can take long to schedule. Is it possible that my wife can go ahead to submit her passport, any idea if they can give her a visa to Canada while am still waiting for the CoPR / interview ?

foobar

May 17, 2019
Hey congratulations
Did you add your spouse to your application in a later stage..do you mind telling when! After aor or ppr!
Please share your full timeline
I didn't add my spouse after I applied, we applied together on Aug 14.
AOR - Aug 14,2018
Meds - Passed in Sept 18th 2018,
Eligibility - Recommended passed - May 22nd 2019.
Meds expired on May 28th,
My meds was extended on Sept 10th 2019 but my wife's med was still expired.
Criminality - Started in Sept, Passed in October (I don't know the exact dates just from calls to agents).
Security - the last time I called CIC in last week of October, it was not started

Extra
------
I called and emailed CIC a lot, I've lost count., I was once told sometime to minimize my correspondence with the office - I did but it made me disturb my MP more.
ordered GCMS notes 7 times, and only got it 5 times
my MP's office helped with inquiries - They don't influence the outcome but their inquiries can get some attention to your file.
No ADR or Review Required from CIC on my file till date.
My file moved around a couple of times - about 5 times (Sydney, Etobicoke, Ottawa, Vegreville, Vancouver) due to load re-distribution as GCMS note says.
The last GCMS notes I received in the 1st week of November said nothing about an RR, but the updated officer's comments (1st time since Aug 2018) had some comments on my wife's past application which I didn't like that.
I sent an unsolicited LOE with more highly unnecessary documents on her past application the next week, and followed up with another call on the 3rd week.
Re-request for Medicals for my spouse came on Nov 28th.
Last Friday,the "Request letter" dropped in my account, though I saw the notification on Monday while cleaning my Spam.

Though the pressure is down a bit, I need to get CoPR before my wife can submit her passport which isn't what I expected.

Hope sharing my story gives you the courage to stay resilient and steadfast. I wish you the joy that comes with getting through this hurdle .

EDITED: Included dates & formatted text

EEStream - CEC

Last edited:

Happysoul26

Sep 26, 2019
I didn't add my spouse after I applied, we applied together on Aug 14.
AOR - Aug 14,2018
Meds - Passed in Sept 18th 2018,
Eligibility - Recommended passed - May 22nd 2019.
Meds expired on May 28th,
My meds was extended on Sept 10th 2019 but my wife's med was still expired.
Criminality - Started in Sept, Passed in October (I don't know the exact dates just from calls to agents).
Security - the last time I called CIC in last week of October, it was not started

Extra
------
I called and emailed CIC a lot, I've lost count., I was once told sometime to minimize my correspondence with the office - I did but it made me disturb my MP more.
ordered GCMS notes 7 times, and only got it 5 times
my MP's office helped with inquiries - They don't influence the outcome but their inquiries can get some attention to your file.
No ADR or Review Required from CIC on my file till date.
My file moved around a couple of times - about 5 times (Sydney, Etobicoke, Ottawa, Vegreville, Vancouver) due to load re-distribution as GCMS note says.
The last GCMS notes I received in the 1st week of November said nothing about an RR, but the updated officer's comments (1st time since Aug 2018) had some comments on my wife's past application which I didn't like that.
I sent an unsolicited LOE with more highly unnecessary documents on her past application the next week, and followed up with another call on the 3rd week.
Re-request for Medicals for my spouse came on Nov 28th.
Last Friday,the "Request letter" dropped in my account, though I saw the notification on Monday while cleaning my Spam.

Though the pressure is down a bit, I need to get CoPR before my wife can submit her passport which isn't what I expected.

Hope sharing my story gives you the courage to stay resilient and steadfast. I wish you the joy that comes with getting through this hurdle .

EDITED: Included dates & formatted text

EEStream - CEC
Thanks for such a detailed reply
That's a long wait and i know getting your copr before she can submit her passport will delay the process a bit but now it's just a matter of a month which is nothing as compared to the previous wait..so take it this way

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Thanks for the response. The letter said my wife can only submit her passport only after I get the CoPR. From what I have read, inland interviews can take long to schedule. Is it possible that my wife can go ahead to submit her passport, any idea if they can give her a visa to Canada while am still waiting for the CoPR / interview ?
I am not really sure of the Inland process. It would be best if you could check on other forums.