+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

mmario

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
Hi guys,
Does anyone know what happens you have a message like this You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
I have already passed the medical exam since September 2018 but now my medical changed to we don't need them, it's been like this for 2 weeks.

Has anyone of you faced the same issue?

Thank you

AOR August 20th 2018

Reactions: bidouk61

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Hi guys,
Does anyone know what happens you have a message like this You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
I have already passed the medical exam since September 2018 but now my medical changed to we don't need them, it's been like this for 2 weeks.

Has anyone of you faced the same issue?

Thank you

AOR August 20th 2018
Mne AOR is the same as you but my medical says passed even today my BG started. maybe they would ask re-medical from you...i am not sure though but currently, it's happening.

mmario

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
Mne AOR is the same as you but my medical says passed even today my BG started. maybe they would ask re-medical from you...i am not sure though but currently, it's happening.
I know that they either will ask to re-do medical either they will extend them. I just wanted to know how long does it take for them to decide this.

My medical have expired already in March.
If your medical haven't expired they will not ask you to do them

Reactions: SRayhan87

neochanges1

Aug 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila
Does cic usually request remedical near the date of expiry or they can request it after weeks/months?
Mine was set to expire Mid June and was requested for a re-medical 2 weeks ago.

Someone had their medicals expire Mid August but was requested for a re-med too around the same time and a bunch of people too got re-medical request.

gadhvibhargav

Feb 10, 2016
Hi guys,

Just called CIC and an agent told me that my file has been approved and been transferred to Vancouver visa office for scheduling the interview.
My eligibility was under RR since November 5, 2018, with no clear reasons mentioned in the notes.
Will update this thread once get the interview done, passports stamped and a COPR letter.
Thank you to every member of this group,especially @cansha.

FSW-I, AOR: August 10, 2018.
Thanks!

Last edited:

abhi1701

Star Member
Jan 22, 2017
Hi all, i received request letter to submit my passport for COPR but i denied the request as we were expecting a baby in a month. So, after her birth, i submitted her details as well to add her to my application. Question: how much time will CIC now take to re-issue COPR visas for complete family?

Rudra@5593

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Hi guys,

Just called CIC and an agent told me that my file has been approved and been transferred to Vancouver visa office for scheduling the interview.
My eligibility was under RR since November 5, 2018, with no clear reasons mentioned in the notes.
Will update this thread once get the interview done, passports stamped and a COPR letter.
Thank you to every member of this group,especially @cansha.

FSW-I, AOR: August 10, 2018.
Thanks!
Hey I have similar case did they cut any CRS points for you? They did cut 40 points in my case and i have RR as well

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
I know that they either will ask to re-do medical either they will extend them. I just wanted to know how long does it take for them to decide this.

My medical have expired already in March.
If your medical haven't expired they will not ask you to do them
Then in your case, they will definitely ask for re-medical. Mine will expire on August 16, 2019. I would be happier if they don't ask re-medical. although my BG started so maybe they will not ask.

gadhvibhargav

Feb 10, 2016
Hey I have similar case did they cut any CRS points for you? They did cut 40 points in my case and i have RR as well
I don't have the notes but I'm sure they finally have allocated me those points that I was losing before. The confusing thing in my case was that nowhere in the notes a clear reason was mentioned for the RR yet I was losing CRS and FSW points and was ending below the cut-off. I've tried finding the exact reason for RR so that I could upload the required supporting documents upfront by requesting another set of GCMS notes but I never received it. Then last week I started getting ghost updates that relieved my anxiety a bit.
If you know the reason for your RR then please upload the required supporting docs upfront because as far as I've understood Montreal hardly requests additional documents for RR. And uploading a document would at least make someone to look into your file again. Finally, it's just a matter of time, eventually, you will get the PPR as hardly a case gets rejected after coming this far.
All the best!

Reactions: SRayhan87

nadalfan

Jan 26, 2019
Same. Got my re-medical done last week and updated on my profile - PASSED.

So just waiting too.

AOR August 18th
Exactly the same.
AOR 18th Aug
Medical request on 9th May
Gave medical on 15th May
Called the hospital. They uploaded in on 20th May
Medical passed on 21st May

Reactions: SonaCanada